Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2011, 05:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Damon Gillies commented on Delena and said it can be compared to EE, because fans might think she looks save around them

I agree with that and it's also the chemistry and bamfness of Damon and Elijah which plays into it. No wonder, many DE shippers are EE. But I've also read comments on youtube from SE shippers and all of them said there is an undeniable chemistry between EE.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

It's really the chemistry that sells it for me, and that got my attention in the first place
Black_Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

everyone. Welcome Lynea You're our 30th shipper!
dreamywriter19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Thank God you both understand my Delena love, I was really worried about some kind of shipper war here, and I just want to share my love for Elejah, no need to go deep into Delena or Stelena coz I know Elejah shippers come from different fandoms! So

Quote:
For the movies I'm Harry/Hermione, and for the books that's one of my key ships. I've also been a Dramione shipper for years and that's one of my preferred ships for fanfic. But I've also shipped, wait for it, waaaaaait for it, waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit for iiiiiiiiiiit: Hermione/Snape, Hermione/Sirius, and Hermione/Lupin. I can't help it, HP fanfic went through a time travel phase and a lot of really amazing fic was written during that time So I get shipping doomed ships, or ships you love for fanon but not canon.
This would have surprised me before but now I know some people on tumblr too who ship Hermione/Lucius or Hermione/Voldemort and all the pairing you said too, so I guess there is nothing beyond that! Okay I see people shipping the strangest pairings, even characters who have never interacted and you cannot even think there would be someone there shipping them! Myself, I really like Greyback and in my fanon world he and Bellatrix make a lovely couple, but I wouldn't be against some Greyback/Hermione too OMG I think we are crazy in this fandom!

Quote:
ITA. That's exactly the point. The fact that we see the sparks between non canon ships and enjoy it, is in my opinion enough to ship them without any worries. In the end it's what people see or don't see. As long as it doesn't end in a stupid shipper war, where peope get overly delusional and start disrespecting the opinion of other shipper, it's totally ok to have different povs on ships. I enjoy discussions with delena shippers, stelena shippers, even dramione or in my case harrydraco, harrysnape, harrylucius.
It's about what we feel when we see characters interacting that are not in any love relationship. When I see the chemistry, the sparks, the passion, the feelings I ship it and join the FF world to express my thoughts on the ship. quite simple.
THIS. To me it's that simple too, I like a pairing, I reblog about them, look for vids on youtube, for pages on google and for the thread on that's it. If I'm really hooked up on them I search for some fanfics

To me Dramione has the best fanfics ever! I guess fanfics can make you ship the strangest pairings!

Quote:
Damon Gillies commented on Delena and said it can be compared to EE, because fans might think she looks save around them

I agree with that and it's also the chemistry and bamfness of Damon and Elijah which plays into it. No wonder, many DE shippers are EE.
Actually, my love triangle of this show is Damon/Elena/Elijah coz I love every combination of it, even Delijah, I think this triangle is just perfect

eta:
Quote:
shipperFan*: Hi, yes, I would consider myself an “original” here on FF...actually been lurking since Dec.1999....Roswell brought me to FF. I agree with your point that fanon is often “better than bad canon”....that’s my biggest fear with the oncoming love triangle with the brothers.
Fanon FTW And welcomeee here of courseeeeee

Heey there Caroo
and the same as today, I do wonder, will I be able to say my love to you?
[Gin&Rangiku]
shipperFan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

shipperFan*: Hi, yes, I would consider myself an “original” here on FF...actually been lurking since Dec.1999....Roswell brought me to FF. I agree with your point that fanon is often “better than bad canon”....that’s my biggest fear with the oncoming love triangle with the brothers.

Shereile: Hi, I agree every EE scene is a scene-stealer; and I love it too, if it is “just a simple talk.” As for Harry and Voldie?!?!?!

Black Betty: Hi, and thanx for adding me to the list. “On the one hand you don't want to get caught up in something you'll never actually get to have but they are so damn appealing ” ITA with you here...it’s hard -- but it’s harder to resist.

dreamywriter19: hi, and thanx for the welcome!
Old 06-03-2011, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Hey Caro LOVE your combo.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

Lynea, YW I'm Caro

shipperFan* What's your name? Sorry, I forgot

Quote:
Hey Caro LOVE your combo.
Betty Thanks, I realized I'd never used a 2x08 icon
Old 06-03-2011, 05:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipperFan* (View Post)
Actually, my love triangle of this show is Damon/Elena/Elijah coz I love every combination of it, even Delijah, I think this triangle is just perfect
well, you're not the only one who's into delijah or D/E/E

Last edited by Shereile; 06-03-2011 at 05:51 PM
Shereile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

Shereile, you ship Max/Lydecker?! Now that's a ship I never heard of before
Old 06-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Loyal Fan

OMGG Shereilee

Never mind Caroo, I'm Cris

eta:

Shereile, just saw your shipper list:
Harry/Voldemort, Elijah/Elena, Buffy/Spike, Batman/Joker, Elizabeth/Darcy, Luke/Darth Vader

YOU ARE DOOMED!
I ship Spuffy and Darcy/Elizabeth too I saw some comparisons between Elejah and Darcy/Elizabeth that are Coz damn Elijah is like a modern Darcy
[Gin&Rangiku]
Old 06-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks, I realized I'd never used a 2x08 icon
Which is practically a sin! One I think I'm also guilty of
Old 06-03-2011, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Never mind Caroo, I'm Cris
Not forgetting this time

Quote:
Which is practically a sin! One I think I'm also guilty of

Everyone, I respect the D/Elijah love in here, but to get us a little back on topic:

Old 06-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Well can't help it. Max/Lydecker is just
Old 06-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

EE arts make me so happy
Old 06-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Damn Elijah has chemistry WITH EVERYONE!

Those Delijah and Elejah arts are just
[Gin&Rangiku]
Reply   Post New Thread