Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2012, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitneyFan07 (View Post)
I know girl! its such an elegant name Whitney Elizabeth Houston Costner
Yes it is and it's too bad we can't use it for one of our titles
Old 11-19-2012, 08:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

I hope you guys don't laugh when I say this but I notice in the interview Kevin's hands looks soft like does he uses a lot of moisturizer on his hands a lot I say that because they look extremely clean and well groomed!
Old 11-19-2012, 08:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

He may have not been feeling well so let's drop the shirt issue for this one time.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Kevin letting himself go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AchrisL (View Post)
He may have not been feeling well so let's drop the shirt issue for this one time.
OK, I'll say one final thing about the shirt issue, and then consider it dropped. Kevin didn't look happy. I know the interviewer was probably asking questions in the context of her passing and the 20th anniversary of TBG, but the guy looked so sad in the photo stills for the interview, too. His eyes just don't light up these days. He seems willing to talk about Whitney, but he's not smiling as much, and he's not as neat. (except for his well moisturized hands, LOL.) We've said this before, but he looks like widower, not a co-star from 20 years ago. Unless he's a natural curmudgeon who doesn't know how to charm a camera. That I doubt.

OK, Kevin's ill-fitting shirt is dropped. Back to that Kevney fiction I was writing.

OAN, Azgirl I thought about what you said about your daughter basically ratting you out to your sister about your Kevney surfing. My husband doesn't quite know about my Kevney watching, but he knows better than to bad-mouth Kevin Costner around me! And my cousin and her husband are both convinced that Kevin was in love with Whitney, and openly say it. So there you have it. And don't count your sister out. She might confess her loyal Kevney support one day!

ETA:
I just found this site (I'm not familar with this blog at all, but this slideshow feature seemed interesting), and it had a slideshow of some of Whitney's most haunting quotes. Here's one of several that point to how lonely she often felt: "I finally faced the fact that it isn't a crime not having friends. Being alone means you have fewer problems."

That touches my heart, knowing that someone who always gave me such joy through her singing couldn't rely on a lot of people on her life, and often felt alone. But when it came to Kevin, she did have a friend, and she said about him at one point that if she has one friend in Hollywood, it's Kevin. His kindness toward her must have meant so much!

Here is the link, in case you want to check the whole feature:http://blogs.babble.com/strollerderb...nd/#no-friends

Last edited by GobSmacked82; 11-19-2012 at 09:39 PM
Old 11-19-2012, 09:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Does this look reminds you guys of anything...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GobSmacked82 (View Post)
OK, I'll say one final thing about the shirt issue, and then consider it dropped. Kevin didn't look happy. I know the interviewer was probably asking questions in the context of her passing and the 20th anniversary of TBG, but the guy looked so sad in the photo stills for the interview, too. His eyes just don't light up these days. He seems willing to talk about Whitney, but he's not smiling as much, and he's not as neat. (except for his well moisturized hands, LOL.) We've said this before, but he looks like widower, not a co-star from 20 years ago.Unless he's a natural curmudgeon who doesn't know how to charm a camera. That I doubt.
I'm convinced Kevin is still in mourning too, GS. Check out this photo from the night he won the Emmy. This photo was taken just as after he walked on stage and accepted his Emmy award. Does this look remind you guys of anything?

Kevin Costner Pictures - 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards - Show - Zimbio
Old 11-19-2012, 10:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danyale06 (View Post)
I'm convinced Kevin is still in mourning too, GS. Check out this photo from the night he won the Emmy. This photo was taken just as after he walked on stage and accepted his Emmy award. Does this look remind you guys of anything?

Kevin Costner Pictures - 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards - Show - Zimbio
There were several times during the tribute speech when he touched/rubbed his forehead just like that, and when he was walking out of the church during the recessional. At one point during the speech, he touched his forehead when he glanced at her casket. Seems like he does that when he's emotional, and unhappy, specifically. Poor guy.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danyale06 (View Post)
KEVIN: “When you want to tell somebody you love them in song, there’s no braver way to do it than to do it without music…”— Do It Without Music...

Was he speaking for himself or for Whitney? Or for both of them?
I WAS just thinking last week of WHY Kevin wanted Whitney to sing the beginning of IWALY acapella. I couldnt remember if he ever said so I just figured he wanted her to sing it just for HIM! Thank you for this danyale, this is more evidence Im adding to my proof that they HAD a secret relationship.

When I was watching the grammy tribute and they aired the clip from the '94 grammy's I couldnt see Whitney singing that song to anyone besides Kevin. You do NOT sing a song like she sang that song if you are NOT thinking about the person who has ur heart, and we KNOW it wasnt that 'played out and washed up' so-called husband.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Someone said on another forum site that a non-famous person would be better for her to marry and would of had a normal life...

Last edited by Kevney4Life; 11-20-2012 at 10:27 AM
Old 11-20-2012, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Someone said on another forum site that a non-famous person would be better for her to marry and would of had a normal life...
Uh yeah okay that maybe true, but we all know who her soul-mates is & was and always will be.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaCallieShipper (View Post)
Uh yeah okay that maybe true, but we all know who her soul-mates is & was and always will be.
yea but I don't want to believe it! its Kevin and Whitney Forever Soul mates lol
Old 11-20-2012, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
yea but I don't want to believe it! its Kevin and Whitney Forever Soul mates lol
Yeah I don't either believe me, but I will always & forever believe they were in love, soul-mates and all that no matter what anyone says and someone saying that won't stop me from believing what I've always believed.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi girls! Did anyone else catch the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills show last night? Yolanda and David Foster threw a dinner party for the other housewives at their magnificent home and who showed up at the end? None other than the lady who sang the demos for TBG--Nita Whitaker La Fontaine. David Foster (who frankly seemed like a pompous name-dropper) introduced her as singing the demos--however he seemed to be implying that Whitney copied her renditions of the songs. maybe I'm wrong, but that was the impression I got. I can't find the video clip online yet. But here is how one site described her appearance in the episode:

...Some guy from American Idol is also at the party and he’s singing… and he’s cute. O don’t watch American Idol, so I have no idea who he is. The only American Idol person I know is Kelly Clarkson. Then a friend of Yolanda’s shows up who sang all the demos for The Bodyguard before Whitney Houston made those songs famous. I think I want to be invited to David Foster’s home....

REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS RECAP: Season Three, Episode Three… “Don’t Sing for Your Supper” | STOOPID HOUSEWIVES

I thought of you all when I heard him mention TBG.

Hope everyone is doing well (I'm on the East Coast and had some minor Hurricane Sandy problems--property damage--at least the power was only out briefly--but some of the local gas stations ran out of gas this week--we had many people from NYC and NJ here because they couldn't get gas there where the damage was more severe and now we're running out because of the downtime in the refineries (as well as the increased demand from the people who needed to come here for gas from out-of-state).

And if I don't get a chance to say it--HAPPY THANKSGIVING, my lovely kevney ladies of FF!!!

Last edited by casual observer; 12-01-2012 at 01:27 PM Reason: to correct name of singer
Old 11-20-2012, 05:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

KC interview on WH

Did you all see this interview of KC? the lady asks him if TBG kiss at the airport was real because it was so passionate and it felt like they had something going on in real life....Kevin has his hand over his forehead the whole time during this section and agrees to the kiss being passionate but DOESN,T DENY the allegations the lady made of something going on between them. He manages to dodge the question with all sorts of long explanations..lol...

Also look at how teary and red his eyes get when he talks at the beginning of knowing people wanted to hear from him after Whitney died.

Kevin Costner Talks Delivering Whitney Houston's Eulogy
Old 11-20-2012, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

I figured he wouldn't deny it we should stop putting up all this evidence because we like already know basically that something went on between them & that they had an affair, LOL
Old 11-20-2012, 05:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaCallieShipper (View Post)
I figured he wouldn't deny it we should stop putting up all this evidence because we like already know basically that something went on between them & that they had an affair, LOL
LOL ...i know...its human nature to fidgit/act weird or uncomfortable if someone asks you the truth but you want to hide it..just like KC & MW album titled UNTOLD TRUTHS.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread