Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pashaun (View Post)
Poor man. He was perfect. They wanted someone who was real and could connect. Not saying others could not, but he was the perfect person to do it. And Whitney was very pleased, that someone who saw her heart let and reminded the world that she was strong, fragile and gifted.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:53 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AchrisL (View Post)
Poor man. He was perfect. They wanted someone who was real and could connect. Not saying others could not, but he was the perfect person to do it. And Whitney was very pleased, that someone who saw her heart let and reminded the world that she was strong, fragile and gifted.
I Agree. And Did You Hear The Part When He Said He Had "Fond Feelings" For Her?
Old 11-18-2012, 10:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

MY TAKE ON KC's LATEST INTERVIEW: HE REALLY LOVES HIS WHITNEY TO PIECES!!!

Quote:
I Agree. And Did You Hear The Part When He Said He Had "Fond Feelings" For Her?
Thanks for the link to this latest KC interview. KC has such a way with words that listening to his interviews escpecially when he talks about WH is like poetry. You have to listen carefully to get the full extent of what he is trying to convey. Here is my take on this interview:

1) He was worried that there would be cameras at the funeral as” this was a personal moment”: meaning no one wants to cry for the love of his life with the whole world watching, including the current wifey and because there will always be a recording of it for posterity

2) “I have kept fond feelings for her about our moment in time “: he smiled when he said this..awww!!.. This reminds me of WH’s song “One Moment in Time”, I swear KC is WH’s #1 FAN, real meaning of FANATIC and one example is how that fanaticism motivated him to move mountains and cast her in TBG. I wished that fanaticism had made him push further and do everything to convince her to be his wife.
KC also says that “their moment in time” was a “SPECIAL SPECIAL MOMENT”

3) “I was glad I went and when it was over I was relieved”: this is how I understand this final statement in this interview “ I am glad I got to tell the world what an INCREDIBLE person My Whitney was and that I got to share my STRONG feelings for My Whitney with the entire world and be liberated about it.
I love My Whitney to pieces and was glad I did not let her down in this her final moment on earth!!
Old 11-18-2012, 11:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitney&kevinforever (View Post)
Thanks for the link to this latest KC interview. KC has such a way with words that listening to his interviews escpecially when he talks about WH is like poetry. You have to listen carefully to get the full extent of what he is trying to convey. Here is my take on this interview:

1) He was worried that there would be cameras at the funeral as” this was a personal moment”: meaning no one wants to cry for the love of his life with the whole world watching, including the current wifey and because there will always be a recording of it for posterity

2) “I have kept fond feelings for her about our moment in time “: he smiled when he said this..awww!!.. This reminds me of WH’s song “One Moment in Time”, I swear KC is WH’s #1 FAN, real meaning of FANATIC and one example is how that fanaticism motivated him to move mountains and cast her in TBG. I wished that fanaticism had made him push further and do everything to convince her to be his wife.

3) “I was glad I went and when it was over I was relieved”: this is how I understand this final statement in this interview “ I am glad I got to tell the world what an INCREDIBLE person My Whitney was and that I got to share my STRONG feelings for My Whitney with the entire world and be liberated about it.
I love My Whitney to pieces and was glad I did not let her down in this her final moment on earth!!
I agree with you on this - especially your first comment.
Here's another video from the same session:
Kevin Costner - Suggesting "I Will Always Love You" For The Bodyguard | GRAMMY.com
I love when he talks about how he told Whitney to "be quiet and just try to sing the song" when she was unsure about singing IWALY - because they had that kind of relationship. And that she would just laugh.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Their moment in time

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitney&kevinforever (View Post)

2) “I have kept fond feelings for her about our moment in time “: he smiled when he said this..awww!!.. This reminds me of WH’s song “One Moment in Time”, I swear KC is WH’s #1 FAN, real meaning of FANATIC and one example is how that fanaticism motivated him to move mountains and cast her in TBG. I wished thst fanaticism had made him push further and do everything to convince her to be his wife.

Once again, Kevin makes an interesting choice of words. "Their" moment in time is reminiscent of one of her early hits. IMO it also ties back to the last part of his Emmy acceptance speech. Didn't we all think that his reference to the London Olympics tied back to the memorial tribute where they showed a clip of Whitney singing OMIT for the '88 Olympics? So maybe seeing her sing OMIT and thinking about their moment in time prompted that remark.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GobSmacked82 (View Post)
Once again, Kevin makes an interesting choice of words. "Their" moment in time is reminiscent of one of her early hits. IMO it also ties back to the last part of his Emmy acceptance speech. Didn't we all think that his reference to the London Olympics tied back to the memorial tribute where they showed a clip of Whitney singing OMIT for the '88 Olympics? So maybe seeing her sing OMIT and thinking about their moment in time prompted that remark.
I immediately thought of the interview I linked to below when I heard this interview with KC. He speaks of their BG 'moment in time', and Whitney speaks of the BG 'moment' as being the most pleasing in her career, 'that's my moment". It's like they are hard wired into the same brain or that they just speak the same language. Like married people.
WHITNEY HOUSTON INTERVIEW - YouTube
Old 11-19-2012, 04:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Did KC just say this??? OMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by azgirl (View Post)
I agree with you on this - especially your first comment.
Here's another video from the same session:
Kevin Costner - Suggesting "I Will Always Love You" For The Bodyguard | GRAMMY.com
I love when he talks about how he told Whitney to "be quiet and just try to sing the song" when she was unsure about singing IWALY - because they had that kind of relationship. And that she would just laugh.
Ok, just watched this videao...KC reveals details about IWALY " If you want to tell someone you love them, there is no better way to do it than a song" it starts around 1:00,, Very interesting.

Another interesting line why he chose IWALY " I didn't chose the song because of what i thought it would become, i chose it because it was EMOTIONALLY ( touching his chest) right there"
Ok guys, if doesn' say a great deal, i don't know what else KC has to say to let us know he was inlove with WH.

Last edited by Aurielle; 11-19-2012 at 05:15 PM
Old 11-19-2012, 05:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kevin had Fond Feelings for WH

Quote:
Ok guys don't think i,m weird for looking up definitions of Kevins words...French is my first language, so sometimes i have to find english words in the dictionary to get their full meaning....Well wanted to know what Kevin meant by having "FOND FEELINGS" for WH.

Here are definitions i found on variuos websites

1. Warm affection or liking. See Synonyms at love.
2. A strong inclination or preference
3. Archaic Naive trustfulness
4. A quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love
5. feeling affection for somebody, especially somebody you have known for a long time

Sources: Oxford dictionary, Webser and the free dictionary
Old 11-19-2012, 05:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurielle (View Post)
Ok guys don't think i,m weird for looking up definitions of Kevins words...French is my first language, so sometimes i have to find english words in the dictionary to get their full meaning....Well wanted to know what Kevin meant by having "FOND FEELINGS" for WH.

Here are definitions i found on variuos websites

1. Warm affection or liking. See Synonyms at love.
2. A strong inclination or preference
3. Archaic Naive trustfulness
4. A quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love
5. feeling affection for somebody, especially somebody you have known for a long time

Sources: Oxford dictionary, Webser and the free dictionary

Its offical Kevin Costner is crazy about Whitney!
not just crazy but brave enough to let the world know about his feeling for Whitney along side with hints! awww he so cute! I sometimes wonder if Whitney was here what she would of said about all the sweet things hes been sayin about her

Last edited by Kevney4Life; 11-19-2012 at 06:00 PM
Old 11-19-2012, 06:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Doing It Without Music...

KEVIN: “When you want to tell somebody you love them in song, there’s no braver way to do it than to do it without music…”— Do It Without Music...

Was he speaking for himself or for Whitney? Or for both of them?

Oh...and NO, Aurielle, I don't think you're weird for looking up the meaning of Kevin's words. I look up words like that all of the time when I want to know what is meant by certain words spoken by someone who is special to me.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Speaking of moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by azgirl (View Post)
I immediately thought of the interview I linked to below when I heard this interview with KC. He speaks of their BG 'moment in time', and Whitney speaks of the BG 'moment' as being the most pleasing in her career, 'that's my moment". It's like they are hard wired into the same brain or that they just speak the same language. Like married people.
WHITNEY HOUSTON INTERVIEW - YouTube
Since we're talking about moments, I think Kevin should have paused before finalizing the wardrobe for the interview with Grammy.com. I mean, his shirt is too tight. It doesn't camouflage his little belly, andhis gut is straining against the buttons. Where is Christine to rein in this sort of thing??

I feel fairly certain that Mrs. Whitney Elizabeth Houston Costner would not have allowed her husband to film an interview in such a state of undress! LOL.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I feel fairly certain that Mrs. Whitney Elizabeth Houston Costner would not have allowed her husband to film an interview in such a state of undress!
Both names have great rings to them...it makes me smile when they are written. *sighs*
Old 11-19-2012, 07:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Since we're talking about moments, I think Kevin should have paused before finalizing the wardrobe for the interview with Grammy.com. I mean, his shirt is too tight. It doesn't camouflage his little belly, andhis gut is straining against the buttons. Where is Christine to rein in this sort of thing??

I feel fairly certain that Mrs. Whitney Elizabeth Houston Costner would not have allowed her husband to film an interview in such a state of undress! LOL.
I wondered about that too, GS. As I was watching, I kept thinking, isn't someone--the interviewer? the cameraman? the wife (maybe)?-- going to tell him to change how he is sitting or change his shirt?

Even so though, I still love him...tight shirt and all...
Old 11-19-2012, 07:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Oh man GS82, I noticed that right away and laughed. I've never seen him look so......... middle-aged!? My husband is only three years younger than him and I would not be happy with that look. I don't think KC was happy with the video either!! The buttons were about ready to pop. I read somewhere where he said when he was out to dinner with someone and they were trying to decide between two entrees, he told them to have both. Maybe he's been taking his own advice? Ok, maybe that's a bit rough! Love him regardless.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaCallieShipper (View Post)
Both names have great rings to them...it makes me smile when they are written. *sighs*
I know girl! its such an elegant name Whitney Elizabeth Houston Costner
Closed Thread   Post New Thread