Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2012, 05:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow, this pictures are stunning. I've never seen that one in the blue top, but I agree - it looks like from 'Run to you' video. hat's with the heart?

And a bit off topic, but i find it heart-warming: Whitney Houston: I'm Every Woman - Dancers all grown up - YouTube
Old 11-17-2012, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

That one is cute!
Old 11-17-2012, 05:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurielle (View Post)

Well, whoever manages it takes orders from KC coz there have been other stuff on that FB page that was announced there, like thanking fans for his emmy win....etc..so whoever put it up there, must have had KC approval.
I agree. I was thinking that even if he doesnt manage the page himself, the fact that whoever does manage it would post that.

Also, be careful b/c youre double/triple posting, ie, posting back to back. Its against the rules and admins will start warning you; i dont want anyone to get in trouble :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kala79 (View Post)
Wow, this pictures are stunning. I've never seen that one in the blue top, but I agree - it looks like from 'Run to you' video. hat's with the heart?

And a bit off topic, but i find it heart-warming: Whitney Houston: I'm Every Woman - Dancers all grown up - YouTube
Wow...Whitney continues to amaze and inspire me. I remember I was jealous of those girls when I was little b/c I wanted to meet Whitney so badly and dance in one of her videos like those girls. Thanks for posting!

Last edited by Raven03; 11-17-2012 at 06:01 PM
Old 11-17-2012, 06:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Catching up...just watched the CBS interview. I thought it was nice. I liked seeing him smiling...like he was remembering 'them' fondly. I was a little surprised that they asked him for a recent interview, but I love that they did.

Watched the tribute...loved the opening montage and her IWALY. I cried a little, not gonna lie. I thought most of the tribute songs were passable, but none of them blew me away.

TBG is on the TV (surprise, surprise) on TV1 and it's more chopped up here than on Fuse, believe it or not. Sigh.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Found more proof that KC's choice of "Brown Sugar" song at wedding definitely has a big meaning

Hi Shippers,

I think I just found another proof that KC and WH were in A VERY CLOSE PHYSICAL relationship.

You guys remember when on a previous thread someone let us know that KC played Mick Jagger's song "Brown Sugar" at his wedding in 2004 and we all thought "What The Heck!!"

We also were all in agreement that KC knew exactly what he was doing because that song talks about loving a woman of color and that playing it at this wedding with CB (and seeing how he looked all sad in his wedding pcs) meant he had His Whitney on the mind really deep.

So some days ago I saw this article/news that reported that Marsha Hunt, Mick Jagger's first baby mama who is African-American, asked Sotheby's to sell her lover letters with Mick which reveal she, Marsha, was the inspiration behind the song "Brown Sugar"

http://http://www.usatoday.com/story...theby/1696391/

Marsha Hunt had an affair with Mick while she was married and had Mick's first child. So I am sure KC knows definitely that Brown Sugar is about a white guy in love with an African-Amercian woman, which describes Kevney to the T and that's why he chose that song to let WH know he still loved her as he was getting married.

My theory is that he must have asked WH to leave BB and marry him but she refused and not wanting to finish his life alone he chose to get married. Also, maybe they had agreed that KC's marriage to CB would not prevent them from continuing to love and see each other.

REAL GREEK TRAGEDY IF YOU WANT MY OPINION ABOUT KEVNEY. They made their lives so hard for themselves, it is unbelievable, instead of just loving each other openly and just living their earthly life together

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS FIND?

Sotheby's to sell Mick Jagger's love letters
Old 11-17-2012, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitney&kevinforever (View Post)
REAL GREEK TRAGEDY IF YOU WANT MY OPINION ABOUT KEVNEY. They made their lives so hard for themselves, it is unbelievable, instead of just loving each other openly and just living their earthly life together
This I agree with 100% why couldn't they just forget the others and follow their hearts? It's just awful. They didn't have to make it so hard on each other.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

The usa link did not work. Can someone post the article or check the link?
Old 11-17-2012, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AchrisL (View Post)
The usa link did not work. Can someone post the article or check the link?
Try clicking on the second link there at the bottom that one does work. I think it's basically the same as the first one.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Being a somewhat older person, let me say that the Marsha Hunt thing was known about soon after Brown Sugar was released so of course Kevin would know all about the context of that song, it was very public knowledge. I'm not sure what it meant in the context of the wedding but I do believe it was there for a reason. I also think the two had more communication than what is public but I'm not sure what that meant either.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

More from Frank & Rachel

Hi shippers,
At long last,there is another Franchel chapter. This one took a while because of "life" interruptions. I hope you enjoy

Becoming Rachel Farmer: Baby Daddy Drama Chapter 1: Trans-Continental Flight, a bodyguard, 1992 fanfic | FanFiction
Old 11-18-2012, 12:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GobSmacked82 (View Post)
Hi shippers,
At long last,there is another Franchel chapter. This one took a while because of "life" interruptions. I hope you enjoy

Becoming Rachel Farmer: Baby Daddy Drama Chapter 1: Trans-Continental Flight, a bodyguard, 1992 fanfic | FanFiction
Yes!You kept us waiting this time Thank you I'll start reading now!
Old 11-18-2012, 04:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GobSmacked82 (View Post)
Hi shippers,

Gobsmacked Me Likey!

edit
Here is my next chapter in 2 Become 1. I thought since everyone else is writing, maybe I should stop being lazy and start finishing my stories again.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8391450/3/

Last edited by Kevney/SmoochyFan; 11-18-2012 at 08:50 AM
Old 11-18-2012, 01:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevney/SmoochyFan (View Post)
Gobsmacked Me Likey!

edit
Here is my next chapter in 2 Become 1. I thought since everyone else is writing, maybe I should stop being lazy and start finishing my stories again.

2 Become 1 Chapter 3: Press Pause, a bodyguard, 1992 fanfic | FanFiction

OK I would LOVE more of that and please make it soon. Of course I really can't talk as I have not updated in too long. Maybe I need motivation.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AchrisL (View Post)
OK I would LOVE more of that and please make it soon. Of course I really can't talk as I have not updated in too long. Maybe I need motivation.
Thanks working on it now
Old 11-18-2012, 02:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevney/smoochyfan (View Post)
thanks working on it now
great!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread