Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2012, 03:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

If Kevin and Whitney ever got married how many kids do you think they would have by now?
Old 11-18-2012, 03:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't know because Whitney had many miscarriages, but for the fun of it I think 3.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitneyFan07 (View Post)
If Kevin and Whitney ever got married how many kids do you think they would have by now?
Taking into account Kevin has 7 kids, the guy is really fertile lol...poor Whit will be pregnant most of the time, taking into account Kev not being able to keep his hands off her...LOL...i guess 4 Kevney cuties.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kc& mw

AWWWW you guys this was posted on the KC and MW official website too...Its actually the first thing you see when you enter the site.

Recent News

We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute To Whitney Houston

Join Kevin Costner and many others tonight for the “We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute To Whitney Houston.” The tribute will air tonight at 10:00 p.m. (ET) on CBS.
Will you be tuning in?

More Info Here - Just Whitney Houston | GRAMMY.com

Here is the link; Home | Kevin Costner & Modern West

Last edited by Aurielle; 11-18-2012 at 03:27 PM
Old 11-18-2012, 03:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Almost sure this KCMW song is 99% for Whitney

Ok Shippers, this song of KC& MW has me really thinking, like the other "songs "Let me be the one" and " Moon so High".
This song has too many clues in it as well....below are the lyrics

Palisades

Feel the weight of the world
Coming down down down on you
I’m a breath away at your door
But I can’t come inside if you want me to

I can’t scale your palisades
I can’t tear down the walls you’ve made
And I’m standing in the dark here like a fool
Baby when you need a friend
You know right where I am
But I can’t come inside if you don’t want me to

You’re a fragile fire—you’re a candle flame
Burning low inside your room
I could stop this storm—I could ease your pain
But I can’t come inside if you want me to

Whoa– open up your heart
Whoa — to me
Whoa — open up your heart

I can’t come inside if you don’t want me to

Old 11-18-2012, 04:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurielle (View Post)
Taking into account Kevin has 7 kids, the guy is really fertile lol...poor Whit will be pregnant most of the time, taking into account Kev not being able to keep his hands off her...LOL...i guess 4 Kevney cuties.

LOL! you read my mind! I think she would of have 4 little Kevney's running around too! can you imagine how adorable those kids would of looked! lol if only!
Old 11-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

The Kevney Window

I was just thinking about the connection between Whitney's separation and Kevin's divorce.

Based on the timing of both, they might have had a clear shot sometime between early and mid-1995. "Waiting to Exhale," Whitney's 2nd movie, came out the fall of that year, I think. She sat for an interview with Ebony magazine, and in the intro the reporter said something about Whitney recently reconciling with Boooby. So if we count back, that interview might have happened in the late summer to promote the movie. That year, Whitney had wrapped the movie and was doing concerts in Brunei, I think, while her hoodlum was making a fool of himself getting into fights at Disney World and whatnot.

Does that timeline/window make sense to everyone else?

Obviously, reconciling was the wrong choice.

ETA: Aurielle, I agree with you about those lyrics. They seem to fit a situation where a guy is trying to help a woman andd she just won't let him! Very upsetting.

Last edited by GobSmacked82; 11-18-2012 at 07:07 PM
Old 11-18-2012, 06:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Whitney's publicist announced a separation in September of 1995, I think around September 21. Then two months later it was announced that they were getting back together. The premiere for WTE was in November- makes me wonder if she was pressured into resuming her married status for purposes of movie publicity.

I would think four little Kevneys. And they would have had a father that would have supported and raised them while he respected their mother.

Last edited by Farwest44; 11-18-2012 at 06:20 PM Reason: Add kids
Old 11-18-2012, 07:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

here's what I got from twitter search just a couple of minutes ago something to add to the kevney thread!

"@Tinyz_World:Whitney Houston seduced Kevin Costner! #truestatement"

"@Ladylove_peace: I wish Whitney houston marry Kevin Costner."

p.s the first tweet is funny though!
Old 11-18-2012, 07:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

You should add Every Intention to the list of KC/MW songs about Whitney. Agree about Palisades and Moon So High.

And notice the change in lyrics at the end of Palisades. All the way thru the song the chorus says "I can't come inside if you don't want me to". Then right at the end, in a quieter tone, he says "I WON'T come inside if you don't want me to". Go back and listen and see what you think.

Last edited by Farwest44; 11-18-2012 at 07:58 PM Reason: To add
Old 11-18-2012, 07:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitneyFan07 (View Post)
here's what I got from twitter search just a couple of minutes ago something to add to the kevney thread!

"@Tinyz_World:Whitney Houston seduced Kevin Costner! #truestatement"

"@Ladylove_peace: I wish Whitney houston marry Kevin Costner."

p.s the first tweet is funny though!

I don,t find it surprising she seduced KC, given the fact she was totally flirting with him in TBG.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ya'll I got a confession, I just did something that is against my beliefs. I'm on youtube right watching Michael and Whitney vids right? (I'm talking in my ghetto voice that's how pissed off I am) and I come across this stupid video game gameplay that has something to do with Whitney (I don't see how) so without watching the vid I go straight to the comments to find out what it's about and some jack a ss wrote that Whitney deserved to die because she ruined her own life. Now there is three things that I hold dear to my heart and you just don't F with, Jesus, Michael Jackson, and Whitney. So yeah I retaliated big time! I insulted the sh it out of that person (even though the comment was written right after she died) How does anyone fix there mouth to say something like that about a person who you didn't know or did anything to you? I wouldn't tell that to my worst enemy. I'm still fired up ya'll but I had to get that off my chest. Let me know what you all think
Old 11-18-2012, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevney/SmoochyFan (View Post)
Ya'll I got a confession, I just did something that is against my beliefs. I'm on youtube right watching Michael and Whitney vids right? (I'm talking in my ghetto voice that's how pissed off I am) and I come across this stupid video game gameplay that has something to do with Whitney (I don't see how) so without watching the vid I go straight to the comments to find out what it's about and some jack a ss wrote that Whitney deserved to die because she ruined her own life. Now there is three things that I hold dear to my heart and you just don't F with, Jesus, Michael Jackson, and Whitney. So yeah I retaliated big time! I insulted the sh it out of that person (even though the comment was written right after she died) How does anyone fix there mouth to say something like that about a person who you didn't know or did anything to you? I wouldn't tell that to my worst enemy. I'm still fired up ya'll but I had to get that off my chest. Let me know what you all think
I was just on youtube and saw that comment and yours and I'd be upset too in fact am how can someone say something like that...it wasn't all her fault that she started taking drugs (a lot of people don't realize that at all) IF they had even bothered to research and read about it they'd know that and know that she didn't even become an addict until after she got married. But no one bothers to care or read! I don't blame you for going all postal on that person I would have too...I'm sorry, but I've never blamed her for her own death or thought it was her fault. She was a sick person and she needed help had she got it and had the right people in her life then she'd be alive right now, but she didn't have those things in her life. The whole point is that she didn't have right people around her and in her life to put her on the right track. These people don't even take into account any of these things in her life they just assume she became an addict because she wanted too or thought it was cool or whatever. It just pisses me off that they don't even bother to read up and get it right.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

I can't blame you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevney/SmoochyFan (View Post)
ROFL ... I prolly would have helped you pick out the juiciest, best Shakespearen insults, too. That judgemental jerk was so far out of line, I can't express it. We all know that Whitney had a lot of struggles, not the least of which eas a good-for-nothung husband, who I'll not name. He and the enabling, leeching phonies in Whitney's life hurt her.

@Farwest44, thanks for the clarification, though I'm struggling to understand why any studio, or anyone in the entertainment business who saw that marriage up close, would press Whitney to stick with it for publicity's sake. If anything, the public adored Whitney and reviled the hoodlum. Maybe they might have cheered her on for leaving that toxic relationship!
Old 11-18-2012, 09:15 PM
New Fan

Did Anyone See This ?

Kevin Costner - Speaking At Whitney Houston's Memorial | GRAMMY.com
Closed Thread   Post New Thread