Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2007, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

That was two weeks before Amber & Jameka thought they were playing each other...those were the main two that thought so. Dick, Dani, & Zach just didn't realize they were as close as they were personally.

Week 5, no one thought they were playing each other because they had yet to become super-close yet, so I don't think that had anything to do with Dick & Dani telling Jess, he told her because of that group of 4, Jess was the person they were the closest with.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth032 (View Post)
What's kind of ironic is the fact that I can actually watch that clip with no problems. I've seen it a lot. It makes me want to reach through my screen and punch Amber in the mouth though. She was saying the worst things at the worst possible time there.
See I can't take that more. I mean don't get me wrong, I HATE watching the HOH convo's but seeing Jess so upset and so torn is heartbreaking. And then on top of that Amber's badmouthing him MORE. Ugh, I hate that. That's what has really gotten to me this season, the Eric bashing. I just DON'T like it, especially coming from his fellow houseguests. I feel like they have no right to judge his game at all because they have NO idea what he went through, especially now knowing everything. So it just bothers me looking back at it. I'm glad it doesn't bother him now though. I think that's why I have issues at Jokers.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Is the reality award show thing being filmed tomorrow?
Old 09-30-2007, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

It's being filmed Tuesday night & is airing the 12th or 13th, not sure.

ITA with you Tiff, Jess even said it in one of her interviews, Eric got so much crap in the house & in sequester because of what he was forced to do as AP, and even afterwards he's still been bashed by a few HG's. As much as Jen was a verbal punching bag, Eric was as well. He had to endure so much crap from almost every HG at one point or another, and I can't believe that he lasted as long as he did with all the stress that he was dealing with. Also, Eric has no ill will towards any HG's which is really refreshing, because he has every right to hate some of them, but he doesn't. Jess really seems to be the only one who truly understands how much crap he had to endure & really sympathizes with him. Though, I do think Dick & Dustin won't have a problem with him either, it seems almost everyone else is bitter about the twist & about Eric's money.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh that's cool, so they have a free day tomorrow to relax with each other
Old 09-30-2007, 09:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oredukman (View Post)
It is a blessing the house thought Jessica and Eric were playing each other because Dick and Danele would have never told Jess their plan and Jess wouldn't have been able warn Eric..There would have been no HOH talks and Eric would be going home...Eric would be in NY at a Jets game and Jessica at Dance practice today and their myspaces would still say single..
Very good point...it's interesting how it all worked out
Old 09-30-2007, 09:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Just a heads up, Jessica updated her blog on myspace just with the RP interview links...but she included a niffy Team Jeric photo also
Old 09-30-2007, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

Kev, I love how DANIELE of all people is bitter about it. Please, she would have been gone if it wasn't for him, therefore she would not have 50K. Nor would Dick have 500K. But I love that Jess thinks he deserves the money. He totally does.

GoddessGlory_2001, you're icons are so beautiful. I've been snagging from you all season.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Also, this is something I never understood. How did Amber, Jameka, Jen, & Zach not realize that Eric, Jess, Dick, & Daniele were an alliance? I mean, Dick had been horrible to Eric since Dani won HOH, and after Dustin left, they were buddy-buddy again, they hung out often, they were talking again. Just from that, shouldn't it be clear that something's up? PLUS, why else would Eric not send Dick home? It's freaking common sense(though, considering none of the other 4 had any, I guess it doesn't surprise me). Eric, Jess, Dick, & Dani never understood how the other HG's didn't figure it out, because it was so blatantly obvious, especially after Dani didn't put up Eric when she won HOH the 2nd time.

I know it's OT, but it was just hilarious how they didn't realize what was going on...it was quite sad actually.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

I know I always thought that was quite hilarious. It wouldn't have been more obvious if they freakin told them to their face for god sakes. That's what was so great about it though, no one had any idea. Kind of like LOD last season.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

Well, I wouldn't call LOD an alliance, it was more Will & Boogie using James & Danielle. However, how could you not see that these 4 were aligned? What did you need them to do? It was so blatantly obvious, and yet, they didn't see it.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:16 AM
Supreme Fan

I think Eric is the easy scapegoat to blame everything on this season; fans and houseguests continue to utilize him as the person who made everything go wrong for every single person . Remember in week 5 Dick even blamed Eric for the rift between himself and Jen? I mean... The Nick thing will never ever ever die, people will just continue to ignore the fact that Amber brought it up and Dick was totally on board. And the incest comment that was also brought up by Dustin and Amber first, and Dick even made a joke about it himself. And now D/D saying Eric doesn't deserve the money because the producers saved him - HELLO, how do you think you got to stay in for so long, Dick?! I swear, these people...

As for how clueless everyone in the house was about E/J and about a lot of things, I always had this theory that this year the producers picked some dumber/more easily manipulated people on purpose to make America's Player tasks go smoother.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Nothing big, but Jessica has also changed her facebook status..

Relationship Status:
In a Relationship

Old 09-30-2007, 10:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh, and Jess and Eric have a really good hammock talk today at around 6PM ET and later on (sometime around 12AM ET) is when Jess tells Eric about Kail threatening her and she goes "So...this is me convincing you to keep Joe" LOL
Old 09-30-2007, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cool news That was awesome yesterday when three different posters posted their myspace statuses.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Closed Thread   Post New Thread