Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2007, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think Eric had to be despreate he had no other choice that week
Oh totally, I know. I was just saying that he was. And I just cannot watch stuff like that. I end up pausing every 5 seconds - no lie.

Quote:
but even harder/more depressing was right afterwards when Jess was talking to Amber about her conversation with Eric.
What's kind of ironic is the fact that I can actually watch that clip with no problems. I've seen it a lot. It makes me want to reach through my screen and punch Amber in the mouth though. She was saying the worst things at the worst possible time there.

meg | tumblr
Old 09-30-2007, 08:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraBell (View Post)
just poppin in to say good morning! now, im going back to bed. lol
Hope you feel better TaraBell!
Old 09-30-2007, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth032 (View Post)
Oh totally, I know. I was just saying that he was. And I just cannot watch stuff like that. I end up pausing every 5 seconds - no lie.

What's kind of ironic is the fact that I can actually watch that clip with no problems. I've seen it a lot. It makes me want to reach through my screen and punch Amber in the mouth though. She was saying the worst things at the worst possible time there.
Yeah, I can't watch it without problems because Jess crying & really wanting to believe & keep Eric breaks my heart.

Oh, and I also want to reach through my screen and punch Amber in the mouth...of course, there were SEVERAL times I wanted to do that to her throughout the course of the season.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kev there was a huge line a lot of nights to punch Amber.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 09-30-2007, 08:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire&CharlieFan4eva (View Post)
Kev there was a huge line a lot of nights to punch Amber.
I think there were miles of them during Jess' second HOH week. I was soooo stinking mad at JAM/Amber during that. It's one thing to talk about the game, but it's quite another to bring his personal life into the game to screw with her emotions/head.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:28 AM
Extreme Fan

That's why I couldn't believe Jessica listened to Jameka & Amber bashing Eric in the HOH Amber's eviction week. I was so mad I was,yelling for them B***** to shut up and leave Jesica alone"... Eric always said he never listened or believed any gossip about Jessica..... Jessica said "That where we are Different...She said she listened to all sides but admitted she had always sided with Eric in the end...
Old 09-30-2007, 08:29 AM
Extreme Fan

oh my god -- even watching some clips from week five I can't believe he stayed in the house and went on to make final five.

Thank God things would have sucked
Old 09-30-2007, 08:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

[QUOTE=Claire&CharlieFan4eva;18312950]I love these clips:
YouTube - NIghtly dose of Jessica and Eric
[QUOTE]

THAT is the night I thought they were going to kiss for the first time. Of course, it was impossible with all of their stalkers around constantly. The quarters game was really cute too. They kept looking at each other during it. Do you know where to find that clip? I got ticked because BB kept interrupting this time together.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I always found it funny that BB8 fans bicker about favorites but there's always one person that America agrees on to dislike.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 09-30-2007, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

"Jew moves to Kansas."

Watching Eric tell the story of what happened when Jen had her breakdown is comical...one of the funnier nights for sure.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:40 AM
Extreme Fan

This makes me feel a lot better...it was the first time during week five that I was so happy:

YouTube - Big Brother 8 As The Votes Turn.... For Eric Pt 1
Old 09-30-2007, 08:42 AM
Elite Fan

hey guys
question.. why must we relive the worst week in bb history???

happy times!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 09-30-2007, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

Cause we're bored, lol.

None of us are actually upset right now, but it's interesting to look back & see just how dead Eric was, and while those convos are depressing, since you know that everything turned out okay, they are interesting to watch.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
None of us are actually upset right now, but it's interesting to look back & see just how dead Eric was, and while those convos are depressing, since you know that everything turned out okay, they are interesting to watch.
Yup. Except I still can't bring myself to watch that one of them in Dani's HOH.

meg | tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread