Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2007, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll start!

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 09-30-2007, 05:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth032 (View Post)
Nice to hear somebody agrees with me.

Yes Rob & Amber are still together. I hope they stay that way. I adored them as well and loved their relationship on Survivor.

The only other reality couple that I can think that actually stayed together was Trista & Ryan from "The Bachleorette". They just had a baby. I could tell from the beginning that theirs would be a realtionship that lasted, I really could. They didn't do a reality show other then a 3 week special on their wedding.

EDIT: Oh an Adrienne & Chris. But they are a crazy ass pair if I've ever seen one.

Anybody got a title? Or a starter?
oh yea trista and ryan <<<< this actually reminds me of Eric and Jessica. i think it was ryan who wanted to stay in colorado or something and Trista was this beach girl and wanted to stay.. i dunno I forgot but yea they work things out... anything can happend if they really commit to one another.
Old 09-30-2007, 05:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBisAwesome (View Post)
because they will be reunited tomorrow ??
I like that title
Old 09-30-2007, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymike87 (View Post)
well there you go for the people who are in your edge of your seat worrying about E/J not working.. they are couples who make it.
Again, no one said that. None of us said that they won't work out, none of us are worried about them not working out, we're just saying that we need to be realistic and realize that these are real people, and just because we all want it to work out doesn't mean it will. Now, I've also said numerous times I do believe they will end up together, so I am optimistic about their relationship, but I'm also a realist and realize that we're still a LOOOONG time away from finding out one way or the other, so I'm not going to lose my mind because they are officially dating.
Old 09-30-2007, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

ok who is starting the new thread?
should i? or is someone already starting it?
Old 09-30-2007, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am

Old 09-30-2007, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

Love your avatar Beth!!
Old 09-30-2007, 05:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
ok who is starting the new thread?
should i? or is someone already starting it?
Doesnt Melza usually start them, she seems to be the first person the last few threads I have seen... But I may be wrong
Old 09-30-2007, 05:54 PM
Extreme Fan

I think there is only one way Jessica and Eric get their own reality show is if a producer or tv executive gets caught up in the frenzy we enjoy...

It would be nice for us that they stay in the spotlight but maybe a less stressful enviroment is what they need...I notice Jess is getting offers for special appearance and I imagine Eric is too...It will be a few months before things settle down..
Old 09-30-2007, 05:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev07 (View Post)
Again, no one said that. None of us said that they won't work out, none of us are worried about them not working out, we're just saying that we need to be realistic and realize that these are real people, and just because we all want it to work out doesn't mean it will. Now, I've also said numerous times I do believe they will end up together, so I am optimistic about their relationship, but I'm also a realist and realize that we're still a LOOOONG time away from finding out one way or the other, so I'm not going to lose my mind because they are officially dating.
lol glad to see youre not loosing youre mind... and yes I agree what youre saying. its going to be a while probally years.. if they are still into one another.
Old 09-30-2007, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/erica-je...gain-62814567/

Old 09-30-2007, 05:59 PM
Loyal Fan

I posted yesterday about not liking Jess from her pre show interview and someone wanted to see it.

Just found it. Kind of funny to watch again now after it's over. Especially hearing Nick say he's only there for the money and not to make friends or relationships! Riiiiiiiiight.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread