Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2007, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

It's rough for sure, and I still don't know how Eric got Daniele to let him use HER HOH room. That was the only amusing thing about that whole thing, that he campaigned to stay in her HOH room.

As much as I hated that week, and as much as I hated the night Amber & Jameka trashed Eric to Jess, Eric & Jess' relationship only grew stronger as a result of both. After Week 5/her HOH, they became even closer & she trusted him a lot more, and then after any time someone tried to trash Eric or turn Jess against him, they worked their way through any problems & their relationship was even stronger for it.

So, with that said, I'm okay watching them because I know that it only helped make their relationship stronger, and who knows, maybe if we didn't have that horrible week, things may have never turned out the way they did.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:03 AM
Extreme Fan

I don't think the AM/JAM bash was anywhere near as bad as week 5. That night I didn't really think Jessica was buying any of it and based on her conversation with Eric and her DR in the episode Amber was evicted I was right. She always (even now on the re-feeds she's doing this with Joe) pretended that she believed who ever she was talking to, but when she talked with Eric she told him the truth.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Oh I know, Week 5 was definitely worse, but the Amber/Jameka trashing of Eric was very tough becauase while Jess had always just gone along with what they were saying & acting like she believed it, I really couldn't tell if she was just going along with it or if she really believed it. I think it did put doubts into her head, because she didn't want to tell Eric initially, but she did anyways & everything worked out fine. Basically, because they came so hard & so fast, I do think it put some doubts in her head which you can't really blame her for, but as she said in the RP interview, after talking with Eric, everything was fine & she knew not to believe Amber & Jameka.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel as if I can watch some sad moments cause some of those sad moments brought them together.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 09-30-2007, 09:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

I find it interesting that no one ever says "Daniele and Dick" it's always "Dick and Daniele" when they refer to them.

Jess said that week he was on the block made their bond really strong. As much as I HATE that it happened, it did lead the way to what they are today. I just was sickened when JAM/AM were bashing him personally during her second HOH week. I didn't even watch it, but when JAM was starting in on him during their bath time, I was done for the night.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Jameka and Amber's problem is they never realized how close Jessica and Eric were. I think Eric said in the RP interview that the other house guests under estimated the feelings they had for each other (or something along those lines). They never even for a second seemed to think that it was possible that Jessica and Eric were working together 100%, they always thought one was playing the other for the sake of the game.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What I don't understand is the way some viewers hold Eric responsible for some of the things that happened. I mean almost more then half the time they told Eric what to do and he basically did it. To me I saw how hard it was for Eric to do some of those things. I mean by sending that banner or whoever sent that banner it's kinda like calling out yourself in the game. Cuz after all Eric was playing for us.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 09-30-2007, 09:21 AM
Extreme Fan

People were just obsessed with Nick, for what reason I don't know -- he really didn't do anything at all interesting, and were mad at Eric for not making a better effort to keep Nick in the game.

I think a lot of people forgot that yes, Eric was "America's Player" but he was also playing for himself to win the $500 000 because he needed it, so when something that can personally benefit him came up, like getting nick out of the house when he had the chance, of course he would do it.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:22 AM
Passionate Fan

I know I'm cutting in here, so sorry if this isn't aloud but I made a ton of Team Jeric icons that I posted in my LJ and thought I'd post a link to them to see if anyone was interested. Anyway, they're here starting at number #30, and I've got tons of others posted in the journal itself.

Again, sorry for just jumping in. I'm a lurker who doesn't quite have the guts to say anything.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I find it interesting that no one ever says "Daniele and Dick" it's always "Dick and Daniele" when they refer to them.
I have an explanation for that - I always put the male first.

Yes all of this stuff did make them a lot stronger at the end of the day but that still doesn't make it super easier for me to watch the videos. I mean it's def. not as hard as it was the first time but it's still not easy.

The night that Amber & Jameka brow-beat Jess in her HOH room was hands down the worst night out of the whole season for me. Bar none. I remember watching it on Showtime and just wanting to tear my hair out. That was worse then week 5 for me. Because in week 5 they weren't super-super close yet and I just had a feeling that she was always going to go back to trusting him and everything was going to be fine. That night in the HOH room, although I had a feeling she was going to talk to him and everything was going to be fixed, I just had this nagging feeling that she wouldn't ever fully trust him again. And that's what bothered me. Because after all that, everything they had been through she still wasn't going to trust him after talking with Jafreaka & Wamber for 2 hours. It was just rough. I was not a cool thing that night.

EDIT: GoddessGlory_2001, I freaking love every single one of those avies! Even the non-E/J ones. Keep posting in this thread, we love to hear from everybody.

meg | tumblr
Old 09-30-2007, 09:25 AM
Extreme Fan

I am wondering if Jess will watch enough of the feeds to know how conniving Jameka was...She would always plant little seeds in Ambers head (Jess being played, 21 year old etc)nand let her do the bashing. One time they told Jess that Eric was in the hot tub with Jen and that they were in so long thiey must be scheming.......but awhile later he left the hot tub to go to the HOH so he didn't stay in the hot tub because he's paranoid of them...He could never win with Amber & Jameka
Old 09-30-2007, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

Exactly, and Eric even said that in the interview. America was forcing him to lie, and then calling him out on it. It was ridiculous.

BBiA, you are right about the other HG's not realizing how close they were, but I mean, quite frankly, they were morons not to realize it. Amber & Jameka in particular always thought that Eric was playing Jess/they were playing each other & didn't really have feelings for each other. Why? I have no idea. Jameka especially spent a lot of time with them, and I mean, even if you don't see them kissing or anything, they spent probably 10 hours a day together, Eric slept in her HOH room almost every night during her 2nd HOH reign, and just from their interaction even out in the open, you should have been able to see that they were more then just allies at this point.

How they didn't see it is beyond me, and as you said, Eric even said in the RP chat they didn't even come close to understanding the magnitude of their relationship with each other.

GG - Those are some awesome avatars! Great job!
Old 09-30-2007, 09:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth032 (View Post)
I have an explanation for that - I always put the male first.

Yes all of this stuff did make them a lot stronger at the end of the day but that still doesn't make it super easier for me to watch the videos. I mean it's def. not as hard as it was the first time but it's still not easy.

The night that Amber & Jameka brow-beat Jess in her HOH room was hands down the worst night out of the whole season for me. Bar none. I remember watching it on Showtime and just wanting to tear my hair out. That was worse then week 5 for me. Because in week 5 they weren't super-super close yet and I just had a feeling that she was always going to go back to trusting him and everything was going to be fine. That night in the HOH room, although I had a feeling she was going to talk to him and everything was going to be fixed, I just had this nagging feeling that she wouldn't ever fully trust him again. And that's what bothered me. Because after all that, everything they had been through she still wasn't going to trust him after talking with Jafreaka & Wamber for 2 hours. It was just rough. I was not a cool thing that night.

I think a lot of that putting Dick first is about his dominance in their alliance, at least that's what I see when they HGs say that all the time.

My hubby actually saw that night, and he said he was surprised he didn't wake me up with the hollering he was doing. lol I was super pissed/bummed at the same time with that bath bashing. To me, they screwed with their personal relationship and that was outside of the game. I knew once Jeric talked everything would be fine, but man, I was a crazy woman watching those clips at work. I practically begged for them on JU's media forum. lol

Goddess: OMG, those are great, and I'm a HUGE fan of GA too. McDreamy/Steamy were soooooo hot on Thursday's show. ::fans herself::
Old 09-30-2007, 09:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev07 (View Post)
I ended up watching the entire convo, which was rough, but even harder/more depressing was right afterwards when Jess was talking to Amber about her conversation with Eric. You could see she was having such a hard time with things and she did not want to evict him. I won't link it because it's so depressing to watch & Amber pisses me off so much, lol.

The one quote from the Jess/Amber convo that really speaks volumes is...

Jess : "I don't think he's as bad a person as everyone is making him out to be."

Uyy, I don't know if I can even wach week 5 on the replays. In a way, I want to because as a result of it, Eric & Jess grew even closer, but it was just so so brutal.
I agree that the conversation was very rough on me, also. I thought for sure he was gone that week and I knew there was something there between him and Jess that I wanted to develop further.

On the other hand, every time I watch a clip like that I look at where they are now and say to myself "It will end up ok" lol. It makes me truly appreciate how strong their bond is and how far they've come. I really believe all those rough times just made them even stronger.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:39 AM
Extreme Fan

It is a blessing the house thought Jessica and Eric were playing each other because Dick and Danele would have never told Jess their plan and Jess wouldn't have been able warn Eric..There would have been no HOH talks and Eric would be going home...Eric would be in NY at a Jets game and Jessica at Dance practice today and their myspaces would still say single..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread