Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Good evening all! Loving all the jokes about what pics we'll get of Bora Bora....glad I could get the ball rolling! Sorry to see the Shannon pic down from D's myspace, but it was old and hopefully he'll replace it, but it was next to a section called "Heroes" so he might even leave that section out (although it was nice he considers S his hero...awww). I guess we'll all spend the next few days checking myspace, twitter, websites, etc for the anticipated pics!

Edit: Shannon's latest tweet.....

I have learned to love going to the chiropractor!
about 2 hours ago from TwitterBerry

Edit: graysantmy, Emily does seem to be going through something right now, but she has been with the band for a long time, so I can't imagine her not being a part of the retooled BHB....they still need a keyboard player....besides, D/M are loyal guys.

Last edited by linuslover; 06-04-2009 at 06:17 PM
linuslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:22 PM
New Fan

Lurker comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a lurker and have been for almost a year - Love all the blogs & pictures you all put on this site - I saw a special spark on the night they did the V. waltz and knew then & there something was happening for them - the way she touched his face and looked at him. It turns out that it started the day before. I saw Derek on season 5 and loved him dancing with Jennie. But when he danced with Shannon, the romantic in me took over and I wanted them to end up together. I especially like Shannon because of all the work she does for animals and other charities. Her Africa special last summer brought tears to my eyes. I loved them dancing together and still watch their dances on You-Tube.

lafan: If you do send PM's to member about the vacation dinner and pictures, I just wanted to ask you to put me on the PM list. I don't want to miss out because it makes me happy when I see them happy!!!

P.S. - All of you who contribute to this site are amazing and I don't know how you find all of this stuff - but it is appreciated by a lot more people than you know. I am one of those people and I thank you for your dedication to this site.
dwtsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:12 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm having trouble sleeping so I was roaming around the internet & specifically My Space & look what I found Enjoy

MySpace.com Blogs - Shannon Elizabeth MySpace Blog

Shannon also changed her avi so roam around her my space & you'll see that plus some other pics from Bora Bora. This made having trouble sleeping worthwhile.

Have agreat day everyone

Last edited by SOX FAN; 06-05-2009 at 02:22 AM Reason: add avi change
SOX FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 04:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOX FAN (View Post)
I'm having trouble sleeping so I was roaming around the internet & specifically My Space & look what I found Enjoy

MySpace.com Blogs - Shannon Elizabeth MySpace Blog
THANKS so much, SOX FAN! This is making me late for work, but it's worth it! Can't wait for the next installments of the blog.
Here's a direct link to Shannon's Bora Bora album.

Here's Shannon's new myspace profile pic.

Last edited by cpathens; 06-05-2009 at 05:00 AM
cpathens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 04:51 AM
Elite Fan

OMG - thank you, sox fan!!!! I'm so excited, I can hardly type! Thanks for posting Shannon's new profile picture CP - it's absolutely beautiful. I love it!! How am I going to get anything done at work today - I keep wanting to look at that photo.

As usual Shannon's blog is wonderful - she writes so well! I have missed reading them and can't wait for her next one to be posted.

EDIT: - This was so worth waiting for. Thanks, Shannon!!!!!!

This picture is too good not post on here too.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."

Last edited by Romantic In Denial; 06-05-2009 at 05:15 AM
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis1948 (View Post)
OMG - thank you, sox fan!!!! I'm so excited, I can hardly type! Thanks for posting Shannon's new profile picture CP - it's absolutely beautiful. I love it!! How am I going to get anything done at work today - I keep wanting to look at that photo.

As usual Shannon's blog is wonderful - she writes so well! I have missed reading them and can't wait for her next one to be posted.

EDIT: - This was so worth waiting for. Thanks, Shannon!!!!!!

This picture is too good not post on here too.

Since I'm have trouble putting words together - Isis said it perfectly!

Sox Fan, I woke up at 3 a.m. (midnight their time) and looked at all the usual places, finding nothing I went back to sleep. Kind of glad she didn't post until 1 a.m. California time, because I probably wouldn't have been able to get back to sleep!! LOL So happy for the blog and pictures! I love Shannon's profile picture!!!
tammie48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:24 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpathens (View Post)
THANKS so much, SOX FAN! This is making me late for work, but it's worth it! Can't wait for the next installments of the blog.

OMG - I don't even know where to begin on the new pictures! EGAD! The hottest couple ever. If you two are readying this board, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You could have posted nothing and instead we get the hottest shots EVER! LOVING IT! Great way to start the AM!
Graysantmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Good Morning!! Thanks for posting the AWESOME pics!! Now that just brightens up my day sooo much! Lovin the sunset pic!! Gotta go read the blog....and I thought I was gonna get stuff done today! LOL
curls4derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Good morning all! Thanks soxfan, isis and cpathens for posting the pics and links! What a treat this morning!!!! Boy were we wrong on the pics we were going to get! Shannon is so wonderful to share with us, maybe she saw our posts yesterday . Can't wait to read her next blog. Derek was looking mighty fine too! I can't believe I missed her post...I was up till midnight, periodically checking her and D's myspace. Oops, I gotta get ready for work, but my Friday is starting out great!
Old 06-05-2009, 07:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuslover (View Post)
Good morning all! Thanks soxfan, isis and cpathens for posting the pics and links! What a treat this morning!!!! Boy were we wrong on the pics we were going to get! Shannon is so wonderful to share with us, maybe she saw our posts yesterday . Can't wait to read her next blog. Derek was looking mighty fine too! I can't believe I missed her post...I was up till midnight, periodically checking her and D's myspace. Oops, I gotta get ready for work, but my Friday is starting out great!
TGIF...thanks gals for pics and links !!! WOW, the pic at sunset is ..i cant find the words so this will have to do...... ..HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND...looking forward to Vegas bday pics ...DWTSFAN...welcome and so happy you decided to jump in !!! ..jmo...that pic is so hot that it should be in the BORA BORA brochure...COME DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY IN BORA BORA...

Last edited by nana6122; 06-05-2009 at 08:55 AM
nana6122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Good Morning!

What a treat this morning!!!

She is such a good writer! I can't wait to hear what happens next and of course more pictures!
Very interesting that they bought the trip LAST year! I am so glad that they went alone!!

The sunset picture is so sexy, I love it!

Carmen I think you can put away the Bora Bora pictures. Shannon came through for us. LOL Thank Goodness!

I was thinking about LaFan last night. I don't think it would be so bad if she told her story. I am sure that conversations were not bugged and no one was hiding in the bushes. If D/S didn't know they were being photographed then of course I agree they shouldn't be posted on public site.

I can guess that a romantic dinner meant they were gazing into each other eyes and held hands. Perhaps they danced?
I guess I am not that politically correct in wanting to know a few details. A sentence or two perhaps?
danzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpathens (View Post)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

THAT PICTURE IS...

Anyone else have Dancing in the Moonlight stuck in their head now?
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
hollytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzfan (View Post)
I was thinking about LaFan last night. I don't think it would be so bad if she told her story. I am sure that conversations were not bugged and no one was hiding in the bushes. If D/S didn't know they were being photographed then of course I agree they shouldn't be posted on public site.

I can guess that a romantic dinner meant they were gazing into each other eyes and held hands. Perhaps they danced?
I guess I am not that politically correct in wanting to know a few details. A sentence or two perhaps?
I thought about lafan too. I would say the pressure is off her to post pics since Shannon shared some pretty great ones already. However, maybe a sentence or 2 would be OK....I guess I'm not feeling too guilty anymore, am I?

danzfan, you know what would have made the sunset pic sexier?....if D had his sneakers off!

Last edited by linuslover; 06-05-2009 at 07:51 AM Reason: note to danzfan
Old 06-05-2009, 07:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuslover (View Post)
I thought about lafan too. I would say the pressure is off her to post pics since Shannon shared some pretty great ones already. However, maybe a sentence or 2 would be OK....I guess I'm not feeling too guilty anymore, am I?
I don't think anything LaFan says could be as romantic as that sunset picture of S/D. If a picture says a 1000 words than that picture tells a whole story!

The initial hesitation was the concern that other boards would disparage D/S and or re post on another D site.(Which is so not cool by the way). I guess I am happy with a few sentences, so how about it LaFan Can you throw a crumb? a brief synopsis ?

I just noticed under photos on Shannons MySpace she has a section for BoraBora. There is pretty picture of Shannon heading to the St Regis. Must have been taken by D.(I am sure he was focusing on the mountain in the background. LOL).

Last edited by danzfan; 06-05-2009 at 08:10 AM
danzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:53 AM
Loyal Fan

OK, blog was GREAT; pictures are HOT--Shannon rocks for sharing it all!!!!