Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2009, 10:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzfan (View Post)
Ahh Carmen I forgot about the sharks. you are so right!!
Look at the bright side if the trip was "free" to Mark and Joanna we would have nothing but pictures of them. LOL
ahhh...M/J pics, just think what we're missing out on.

Ok, here are the Bora Bora pics.....enjoy
carmenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

Carmen!!!!

I really think D/S will do a little better than that. Danzfan - you crack me up too. Given the choice.............what shall I pick???

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Ok, here are the Bora Bora pics.....enjoy
Too funny, Carmen, but probably pretty interchangeable with what we'll actually get to see when/if pics are posted. I'll bet they're all about the beauty of the place, & we, of course, are all about them with the scenery as merely a backdrop.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Carmen Oh, you are killing me! you are so funny! I actually laughed out loud!
After all of our patience this past week I won't be surprised if that is all we end up with and a few pics of Derek and Harry at the movies. Oh, and of course mark and Joanna......sigh...
danzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks to all for actively condoning my silliness......I don't know about you, but I'm getting a little nuts from all the waiting.......and I'm usually such a patient person. ugh.....Shannon, can't you feel my pain?

Oh...just a reminder, Shannon will be at the Playboy mansion for the Kardashian charity poker event, it's on July 11.....wonder if Derek will go. That may be something to look forward to. Here's the link:

Aces & Angels
Old 06-04-2009, 11:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Carmen - you are too funny!!! When I first viewed your post, the bike was missing (only an "x" in a square was there). Then I was re-reading the posts and the bike popped up. Yes, I laughed out loud then too! Still laughing!

Thanks for the Aces and Angels link.
tammie48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:02 PM
New Fan

Derek just posted a new blog on his Myspace page... wish I knew how to link it! SORRY! Basically, he's talking about BHB getting a new team behind them and making (what sounds like) some big changes. Just a few summer gigs planned, instead they'll be retooling BHB... getting back to what they were before moving to LA.

It sounds very interesting... and really a good direction b/c the Almost Amy stuff was just amazing, so I'd like to see more of that vibe. Um... but is anyone gettiing the impression that Emily may or may not be a big part of the band in the future? She's uber close to Dan the Man it appears (have been out together recently according to twitter) and she seems to be going through something as well. Hmm.. hope I'm reading WAY too much into things.
Graysantmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

MySpace.com Blogs - Derek Hough MySpace Blog
from Derek

WOW, interesting - I had to copy it and enlarge the font!!! to read it!!

Guess I was typing while you were posting Grays, sorry.

Last edited by tammie48; 06-04-2009 at 12:09 PM
tammie48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graysantmy (View Post)
Derek just posted a new blog on his Myspace page... wish I knew how to link it! SORRY! Basically, he's talking about BHB getting a new team behind them and making (what sounds like) some big changes. Just a few summer gigs planned, instead they'll be retooling BHB... getting back to what they were before moving to LA.

It sounds very interesting... and really a good direction b/c the Almost Amy stuff was just amazing, so I'd like to see more of that vibe. Um... but is anyone gettiing the impression that Emily may or may not be a big part of the band in the future? She's uber close to Dan the Man it appears (have been out together recently according to twitter) and she seems to be going through something as well. Hmm.. hope I'm reading WAY too much into things.
Thanks, Grays....ITA about the Almost Amy material, I'd like to see more of that also. This news seems pretty exciting...guess we'll have to wait & see.

Thanks, tammie for the link to Derek's myspace.....looks like he's making some changes....he changed his age, lol (got to update that one, right?) The only remaing pic from the Shannon shrine is now gone....awwww. Still "in a relationship" so that's good.

Now Derek is telling us he's going to post some pics......I hope someone will come through for us........don't they realize????? ok, ok....I'll calm down.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:17 PM
Extreme Fan

I am sorry to see Shannons shrine come down. I knew it would happen one day but why did he shove her down the list of Top friends? That is so not nice.
danzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Carmen You are so funny with the pics. You gave me a laugh because I at first thought S/D had posted them cuz the last page is always the first pg I go to & then work back. Too Funny Shark & All

danzfan I feel your pain on Dereks my space pg & moving Shannon down. I think he's trying to make the page more business like & focus on BHB. He has to add Sam again & I always wondered why he does not have Jules on the top friends.I felt the same when Shannon changed her avi & then thought she was trying to focus on her career and not as much on the couple side of her life. I can't figure out why she stays single on her page but she did change her fan page to in a relationship.

Derek has another my space page that has lots of pic of Shannon He's single on that page, It says it's a fan page but Shannon has a link to it and I always wondered if he's involved with it.

Here is the link'

MySpace.com - Derek Hough (fansite) - 24 - Male - Los Angeles/London, California - www.myspace.com/derekhoughfansite
SOX FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOX FAN (View Post)

Derek has another my space page that has lots of pic of Shannon He's single on that page, It says it's a fan page but Shannon has a link to it and I always wondered if he's involved with it.

Here is the link'

MySpace.com - Derek Hough (fansite) - 24 - Male - Los Angeles/London, California - www.myspace.com/derekhoughfansite

Sox Fan
....that site you posted is a fansite, it's not Derek's.......nice pics though

Glad you liked the vacation pics
Old 06-04-2009, 04:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenT (View Post)

Sox Fan
....that site you posted is a fansite, it's not Derek's.......nice pics though

Glad you liked the vacation pics
Carmen I realize this is a fan site but the pic of Shannon have remained, Maybe the person who started it is a D/S fan. Shannon has it on her top friends and when Derek was partnered with Brooke I expected this site to change to reflect Brooke & it never did. Anyway I like the pic of them.
SOX FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzfan (View Post)
I am sorry to see Shannons shrine come down. I knew it would happen one day but why did he shove her down the list of Top friends? That is so not nice.
Aww, that's too bad, danzfan but here's a thought. Maybe he will be replacing that picture with a more recent one. Perhaps with one from their vacation.

Quote:
Now Derek is telling us he's going to post some pics......I hope someone will come through for us........don't they realize????? ok, ok....I'll calm down.
So hard to do, carmen. They've been home two whole days....trying so hard to be patient......OK, not working.....*sigh*

Thanks for the fansite link, sox fan - I had not seen that before and the pictures were very nice.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis1948 (View Post)
Aww, that's too bad, danzfan but here's a thought. Maybe he will be replacing that picture with a more recent one. Perhaps with one from their vacation.

So hard to do, carmen. They've been home two whole days....trying so hard to be patient......OK, not working.....*sigh*

Thanks for the fansite link, sox fan - I had not seen that before and the pictures were very nice.
ISIS: That was my thought...a recent pic from vacation *fingers crossed*
curls4derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread