Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammie48 (View Post)
Thanks Lafan for your post.

Just curious, since I seem to be out of the loop on some of this stuff, how does one private message another???
Tammie - do you see in the upper right hand corner, the purple box that has your greeting, your last visit and the last line says "you have 0 private messages. Click on the Private Messages link, then click on Send New Message (on the left) and the rest should be self explanatory. When you get a PM the 0 will turn into a number for however many messages you have. I will send you a PM in just a minute so you can see.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by curls4derek (View Post)
Thanks lafan! I understand why you are hesitant to say much. Question for you: Did D/S know she took pics of them?
LaFan I would also like an answer to Curls question about the pics. If they did not know about the pics I really don't want to see them but if there was 1 or 2 that they know about than I don't see any problem with posting them here.
Thank you
SOX FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafan (View Post)
Hi

Sorry about yesterday. Got home real late. I don't have much time to read the recent posts right now but caught one or two.

Yes, I've been thinking about posting "their dinner" here publicly. I'm afraid what it might turn into. I HATE the abc board especially of Shannon. You'd think by now after one year that those "haters" would stop but I guess not.

For now maybe I can say this publicly that I've seen the pictures that my friend's sister took and--the pictures were all LOVELY. A lot of the pictures of our favorite couple were ROMANTIC (if you know what I mean). It looked like scenes from a romantic movie or something.

Okay I'm busy so that's all I can say for now. Hope you shippers understand.
lafan..i think we all understand and feel the same way about d/s and that other board...knowing that they had such a romantic vacation alone together is enough for us...we can all use our imagination......!!!edit..if we decide the best way is to PM...someone plz dont 4get about this old gal...lol !!!

Last edited by nana6122; 06-03-2009 at 06:01 PM
nana6122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafan (View Post)
Hi

Sorry about yesterday. Got home real late. I don't have much time to read the recent posts right now but caught one or two.

Yes, I've been thinking about posting "their dinner" here publicly. I'm afraid what it might turn into. I HATE the abc board especially of Shannon. You'd think by now after one year that those "haters" would stop but I guess not.

For now maybe I can say this publicly that I've seen the pictures that my friend's sister took and--the pictures were all LOVELY. A lot of the pictures of our favorite couple were ROMANTIC (if you know what I mean). It looked like scenes from a romantic movie or something.

Okay I'm busy so that's all I can say for now. Hope you shippers understand.
Thanks, lafan - the "romantic" dinner sounds wonderful. As danzfan has said all of us are very protective of D/S. I don't mind repeating that one bit. If you decide to PM a blog to any one of us, you can rest assured that it will go no farther. I agree with soxfan about the pictures.

Tammie - did you get enough PM instructions?

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."

Last edited by Romantic In Denial; 06-03-2009 at 06:14 PM
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis1948 (View Post)
Thanks, lafan - the "romantic" dinner sounds wonderful. As danzfanhas said all of us are very protective of D/S. I don't mind repeating that one bit. If you decide to PM a blog to any one of us, you can rest assured that it will go no farther. I agree with soxfan about the pictures.

Tammie - did you get enough PM instructions?
Just one more agreeing that we are all very protective of Shannon/Derek. Likewise, if I was to receive a picture via private message, it would go no further!

And thank you Curls, Isis, and Danzfan for your instructions/help in discovering private messaging!!! LOL Can't believe the things I don't know LOL.

Since we are discussing instructions!!! - can one post a picture direct from their computer (as in saved on their computer) - i.e., can you just copy and paste??
tammie48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammie48 (View Post)

Since we are discussing instructions!!! - can one post a picture direct from their computer (as in saved on their computer) - i.e., can you just copy and paste??
No to both (sort of)......Tammie, I'll pm some pic posting instructions to you, ok?
carmenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenT (View Post)
No to both (sort of)......Tammie, I'll pm some pic posting instructions to you, ok?
Carmen, thank you. I've started an "instructions" page (saved on my computer!) Teaching an old dog new tricks! LOL!!! I'm glad I found this fanforum! I remember finding it quite by accident, probably around the 3rd thread. I obviously followed it for a long time before joining and posting.
tammie48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

lafan, I agree with you and the other shippers that it's wise to hold back on posting any pictures here publicly. I, of course, am just as anxious as anyone else to see the pics, and it would be nice to be able to view them via pm or some other way. I know you'd like to share them, but in the proper setting.

I just think its really nice that we all REALLY, REALLY want to see these pics....but we're willing to wait, lest our favorite couple be exploited.
noreaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzfan (View Post)
I understand LaFan if you are hesitant to post. I am glad that they had a romantic evening. I guess we can fill in the blanks. LOL
I suppose it feels different because they were in Bora Bora instead of LA which is fair game if you see someone out in a restaurant.
Think about writing your story down for a pm. We love D/S here. Matter of fact I could probably speak for everyone and say we are very protective of them. I don't feel to nosy in wanting the details... just like to root them on and share in the joy for over a year now.!!
It is up to you.
I have one question though. We all have seen Shannon and her" in love" look, D is more guarded, at least to me. Was it a romantic dinner for both of them?
Good evening all! Count me in with everyone else in wanting to protect our fav couple. I would love to see pics and a blog, but I totally respect their privacy. Now if Shannon is going to share pics that's another story, and I would be very happy with just that!
linuslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by noreaster (View Post)
lafan, I agree with you and the other shippers that it's wise to hold back on posting any pictures here publicly. I, of course, am just as anxious as anyone else to see the pics, and it would be nice to be able to view them via pm or some other way. I know you'd like to share them, but in the proper setting.

I just think its really nice that we all REALLY, REALLY want to see these pics....but we're willing to wait, lest our favorite couple be exploited.
Agree, Noreaster....the pics should probably not be posted publicly & as much as we'd all love to see some romantic pics, it's nice that we prefer not to exploit the honeymooners...err S/D

lafan...sent you a pm with a few suggestions.
carmenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenT (View Post)
Agree, Noreaster....the pics should probably not be posted publicly & as much as we'd all love to see some romantic pics, it's nice that we prefer not to exploit the honeymooners...err S/D

lafan...sent you a pm with a few suggestions.
ITA. Honeymooners, nice one carmen.

I would love to see one picture. or two, or three.
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
hollytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 07:06 PM
Extreme Fan

I was just thinking of the romantic pictures we do have.

I would consider the beach kissing one at the top of the most romantic picture ever!

I like the pictures of last years birthday party of Derek being affectionate with Shannon. Those are really sweet.
I also like Carmens after the kiss one and the one where they are dancing in Vegas. They are gazing into each others eyes.

We have a lot of posed pictures that are great and also a few where they are holding hands but I would say the Vegas picture at Tao is my favorite of the posed shots. Maybe because Derek's hand is on her thigh. LOL
So I am dying to see the romantic pictures of D/S in Bora Bora. ... There, I said it. ..LOL
danzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 07:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes ]danzfan I'm totally with you. I'm also dying to see romantic pics too but I guess we'll have to wait. Even a blog would be nice.

I think the ones we have from Shannon''s my space are very romantic & show the feeling S/D have for one another.
Also like all of the pic on OP

Love your Honeymooners comment Carmen& still wonder about the Mr & Mrs Derek Hough reservation.

Last edited by SOX FAN; 06-03-2009 at 07:44 PM Reason: add OP notes
SOX FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Extreme Fan

It'll be funny when we do get some pics from Shannon because I think we'll all be zooming in on her hands to see if "the ring" is still on the right one!
linuslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuslover (View Post)
It'll be funny when we do get some pics from Shannon because I think we'll all be zooming in on her hands to see if "the ring" is still on the right one!
I am waiting for that dang ring to go from the right hand to the left one too! OR a new Bora Bora Black Pearl one.
danzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread