Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Good evening all! Count me in with everyone else in wanting to protect our fav couple. I would love to see pics and a blog, but I totally respect their privacy. Now if Shannon is going to share pics that's another story, and I would be very happy with just that!
Ditto!
Old 06-04-2009, 12:03 AM
New Fan

New Shannon pics at Palm Pre Launch Event today - Ring still on hand I see! new bracelet perhaps???

Shannon Elizabeth @ Palm Pre Launch Event (Arrivals & Inside), Los Angeles, June 3 - 8 HQs | TransCosmic - the ongoing journey;

Last edited by GlamourGlamour; 06-04-2009 at 12:25 AM Reason: added another site link.
GlamourGlamour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamourGlamour (View Post)
New Shannon pics at Palm Pre Launch Event today - Ring still on hand I see! new bracelet perhaps???

http://www.celebutopia.net/forum/sho....html?t=118352

If the above doesn't work.....this other site has a 3 of the photos...

Shannon Elizabeth arrives at the Palm Pre Launch Event to Benefit Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (june 3, 3 HQ) | TransCosmic - the ongoing journey;
Thanks, Glamour!! How nice to see Shannon.....she looks beautiful, love the less make-up look. Yes...the ring is there & the bracelet a black pearl maybe? It's pretty...plus, she looks happy to get that new cell phone...a palm pre. Maybe she'll be able to take pics in Vegas!! She sure had a busy day.
carmenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you Glamour & Carmen I saw the pic last night on Getty & Wireimages which I checked for the fun of it. Couples Fan Forum was down for maintenance so I couldn't post. These enlargements are great. Can see the ring & the bracelet black pearl lovely also her sun burn show up. She also tweet that she got the new pre-palm tonight. Again a charity benefit I guess this is why she was not at the movies. Hope everyone has a great day.

Palm & Sprint Pre launch party: My Pre will be there - SlashGear
SOX FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Good morning. Thanks Glamour for the picture links. There are some additional pictures on getty
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
tammie48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:19 AM
Elite Fan

Good Morning!

OH - so Sam (in England) already saw some pictures. That is so not fair!

Quote:
Sam_Marder_BHB saw the Bora Bora photos, im so jelous!
1 minute ago from web
We should have first dibs on photos - we love them more!

Thanks for all the links to photos everyone! Agree that Shannon looks more beautiful than ever, especially with less make up. Pretty new bracelet and of course, spotted the ring right away. Glad it's still there, no matter which hand it's on.

Danzfan - you made me LOL with your comment on the Tao picture and Derek's hand on Shannon's thigh. Up to that point they were still referring to each other as "just friends." The picture pretty much took care of that!!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."

Last edited by Romantic In Denial; 06-04-2009 at 05:27 AM
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Good Morning!
Thanks for the links to the pictures of Shannon. I do hope that new phone takes photos! I love the no make up look too! There are very few stars that look better without make up and she is definitely one of them.
I see the new black pearl bracelet and it looks like a different pendant on her necklace chain.
Sam tweets a few minutes ago:
Quote:
saw the Bora Bora photos, im so jelous!
I am so glad somebody has seen some photos. LOL
I am hopeful that Shannon can get her site working soon. At least we know she is thinking about a blog and pictures.

Hi Isis Didn't see you. LOL Sorry about double Sam post.
danzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Good morning all! Thanks everyone for the links and tweets. Shannon looks gorgeous of course. I hope she posts the pics soon or she will be too busy with WSOP. Wonder how long Derek will stay in LV with her?
linuslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuslover (View Post)
Good morning all! Thanks everyone for the links and tweets. Shannon looks gorgeous of course. I hope she posts the pics soon or she will be too busy with WSOP. Wonder how long Derek will stay in LV with her?
GOOD MORNING GANG !!!...thanks for the pics and tweets...guess they are back and headed for vegas...will WSOP be on tv? i know you gals did a terrififc job last year with pics and things...this time we have twitter......have a great day everyone !! im still hope we get to see pics from the vacation somewhere !!!

Last edited by nana6122; 06-04-2009 at 07:30 AM
nana6122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis1948 (View Post)
Good Morning!

OH - so Sam (in England) already saw some pictures. That is so not fair!

Thanks for all the links to photos everyone! Agree that Shannon looks more beautiful than ever, especially with less make up. Pretty new bracelet and of course, spotted the ring right away. Glad it's still there, no matter which hand it's on.

Danzfan - you made me LOL with your comment on the Tao picture and Derek's hand on Shannon's thigh. Up to that point they were still referring to each other as "just friends." The picture pretty much took care of that!!
I guess the good news is that since Sam is in England, the photos must have been downloaded from the camera for him to have seen them. Hope thery're not all just scenery . . . doubt that S/D have too many pics together since they were alone on the trip.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancefan47 (View Post)
I guess the good news is that since Sam is in England, the photos must have been downloaded from the camera for him to have seen them. Hope thery're not all just scenery . . . doubt that S/D have too many pics together since they were alone on the trip.
Good but depressing point dancefan. The pics will probably be "Derek under a palm tree" or "Shannon on her bike". Oh well, either of them in a tropical setting will make for a gorgeous pic!
linuslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Good but depressing point dancefan. The pics will probably be "Derek under a palm tree" or "Shannon on her bike". Oh well, either of them in a tropical setting will make for a gorgeous pic!
Frankly, I guess we'll take whatever we can get--LOL!
Old 06-04-2009, 08:00 AM
Extreme Fan

WENN Photo Library
Link for pictures of the event have been posted on Wenn front page.
and Wire Image
WireImage.com – The Largest Entertainment Photo & Video Archive
and filmmagic
Item Listing

Glad to see Shannon on the front page for a change. Looks like it was a cool event.

Write up of event and Shannon is listed.
Palm Pre Hollywood VIP Event - Very Important Pre Paradox - WIRELESS AND MOBILE NEWS

Last edited by danzfan; 06-04-2009 at 08:09 AM Reason: add link
Old 06-04-2009, 09:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
linus.... but you left out the shark....we all know that's coming.
Quote:
Agree, Isis.....what's it gonna take? Jeez....they've been back a whole day & no pics yet. I'm not impatient....no, not me

Thanks Sox Fan, tammie & danzfan for the links/pics. Shannon looks beautiful & happy.....must've had a good time on some tropical island with a blond dancer.
carmenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Ahh Carmen I forgot about the sharks. you are so right!!
Look at the bright side if the trip was "free" to Mark and Joanna we would have nothing but pictures of them. LOL
Reply   Post New Thread