Maxie and Spinelli
Issac and Alison
Scott and Alison
Chloe and Jimmy

True Love
Old 08-25-2013, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Every couple on PLL.
They are all either dysfunctial and/or boring tbh.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

dp

Last edited by Caliina; 08-25-2013 at 01:41 AM
Old 08-25-2013, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dawson/Joey
My LJ
Old 08-25-2013, 10:31 PM
Elite Fan

Matty/Jenna- is anybody shocked that she cheated on him? I'm not, from the moment she chose him it was obviously a mistake. It was all too painfully obvious that all they really had was sex. Honestly these two annoy me so much I'd ship Jenna/Collin over them. Also because the show just had to go back to Matty/Jenna we were subjected to another despised pairing of mine- Jake/Tamara. Just no. Really no.

Also I agree with Dawson/Joey- one of the first and best examples of writers using the "childhood friendship" angle as an excuse to be lazy with their writing. Great foundation but there has to be more. If you are shoving the fact that they were besties growing up in the viewers' faces every episode instead of actually developing the relationship, you have a problem and it's not a good thing. Other pairings guilty of this which I therefore also don't like- Jack/Emily (Revenge). Lacey/Danny (Twisted) and I hate to say it - Danny/Riley (Baby Daddy). I find D/R's story really, really sweet and all and I wished I liked them more, but again the show is banking it all that childhood friendship and not making me believe they make sense now. Also since by this point neither one has made a move, I am not convinced Riley has those kind of feelings for him or that he's not just in love with the idea of her more than anything. Plus I hate the sort of brother vs brother thing brewing, with her starting the series in love with one brother who was clearly destined to fall in love with her at some point and the other brother already in love with her. It's a little much for a sitcom. It's like the Vampire Diaries lite and I don't want to see any other of my favorite shows turn into that disaster.

And speaking of TVD, Klaroline and Delena will always be my top 2 most despised ships. Like always. I don't forsee any ship ever, ever top these two. B/c I never been more disgusted by any pairings on any show ever. Both like a million kinds of wrong. I hate them so much I feel like I can't post here with out mentioning them too. Lol.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 08-25-2013 at 10:53 PM
Old 08-25-2013, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jackie and Fez- Just NO.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-25-2013, 11:38 PM
Elite Fan

Agree. I don't know what the show's writers were thinking. It should've been Jackie and Hyde. They were amazing. Also you don't throw a couple together in like the last half of the last season and end it that way. That's just not cool.
Old 08-26-2013, 12:47 AM
Master Fan

Dexter/Hannah
Old 08-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Aria/Ezra
Aria/Jake
Spencer/Wren
Hanna/Wren
Emily/Maya
Emily/Samara
Emily/Zoe
Emily/Nate

S T A R D U S T
Old 08-26-2013, 10:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Rachel/Joey - I just can't get over it, I hate them sooo sooooo soooooo much!
Old 08-26-2013, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Damon/Elena and Chuck/Blair being compared to my OTP.

They are not Spuffy.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 08-26-2013, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueschild007 (View Post)
Jackie and Fez- Just NO.
Agreed times 1000!
I am an original”
Old 08-26-2013, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jackie/Fez for sure
My LJ
Old 08-26-2013, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Damon/Elena - I'm worried about where their relationship is going to go this season. I was not pleased with them last season. It didn't seem genuine, it felt forced and unnatural. I felt all their buildup went to waste because it just didn't feel organic. And I feel I'll never fully be able to love/appreciate like I once did because they've disappointed me so much. And honestly, if their relationship is anything like it was last season - it will never compare SE, imo.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Peeta/Katniss Idk maybe I'm missing something major by not loving these two the way they're supposed to be loved, but everything about them seems so unbelievably FORCED. Katniss never wanted to be with him in the first place. It was forced upon her by the Games. How is that a basis for a healthy relationship? Sure after the Games, there was a mutual respect and maybe even a real friendship, but I cant see them HONESTLY moving past that. It seems like a really warped version of forced marriage to me and I just cant get behind it

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Closed Thread   Post New Thread