Craig/Anyone but John Paul
Aaron/Anyone but Jackson
Jackson/Anyone but Aaron

GWEN COOPER/LIFE
Donna Noble/Life
Sam Puckett/Life
Reid Oliver/Life
Robbie Shapiro/Life

All horrible and foul and need to go diaf right now.

Captain Jack Harkness does NOT approve.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 10-07-2011, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Still fuming (yeah, yeah, I need to get a life ), so

Damon/Anyone
Damon/Life

Just... I can't think of any way to understand or justify Damon killing Alaric. Yeah, he knew he had a ring. So what? You kill your only friend because you're mad and you know he's coming back anyway? Damon has no regard for anyone but him whatsoever.
And the thing is, this WASN'T OOC in the slightest. If Damon murdered Elena's brother even though he's supposedly in love with her, why wouldn't he kill Alaric? What makes Alaric more special than Elena in Damon's eyes? This was just Damon being Damon, meaning, this was Damon being an abusive ******* who pulls crap and then whines when people don't instantly forgive him. This man should not be allowed to be anywhere near humanity. Go away with Katherine and kill each other, if you want to entertain yourself.
The hilarious part is that apparently Damon is supposed to be a character who grows. Let's take a look at this growth, shall we?

Early S1: He uses Caroline as a sex toy and blood bag.
Late S2 and early S3: He uses Andie as a sex toy and bloodbag.

Early S2: He kills Jeremy because Elena didn't want to be with him.
Early S3: He kills Alaric because he didn't want him with Elena. But hey, that's supposed to be totally okay because this time he knew Ric would be coming back to life

If Elena keeps forgiving him for all of this, she's going to be inevitably ruined. She'll become the girl who keeps coming back to the guy who abuses her and everyone around her and then makes puppy eyes at her or cries to get her forgiveness. And as an Elena fan, I'd rather stick my eyes out with a kitchen knife than watch her become such a pathetic excuse for a woman.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamywriter19 (View Post)
Still fuming (yeah, yeah, I need to get a life ), so

Damon/Anyone
Damon/Life

Just... I can't think of any way to understand or justify Damon killing Alaric. Yeah, he knew he had a ring. So what? You kill your only friend because you're mad and you know he's coming back anyway? Damon has no regard for anyone but him whatsoever.
And the thing is, this WASN'T OOC in the slightest. If Damon murdered Elena's brother even though he's supposedly in love with her, why wouldn't he kill Alaric? What makes Alaric more special than Elena in Damon's eyes? This was just Damon being Damon, meaning, this was Damon being an abusive ******* who pulls crap and then whines when people don't instantly forgive him. This man should not be allowed to be anywhere near humanity. Go away with Katherine and kill each other, if you want to entertain yourself.
The hilarious part is that apparently Damon is supposed to be a character who grows. Let's take a look at this growth, shall we?

Early S1: He uses Caroline as a sex toy and blood bag.
Late S2 and early S3: He uses Andie as a sex toy and bloodbag.

Early S2: He kills Jeremy because Elena didn't want to be with him.
Early S3: He kills Alaric because he didn't want him with Elena. But hey, that's supposed to be totally okay because this time he knew Ric would be coming back to life

If Elena keeps forgiving him for all of this, she's going to be inevitably ruined. She'll become the girl who keeps coming back to the guy who abuses her and everyone around her and then makes puppy eyes at her or cries to get her forgiveness. And as an Elena fan, I'd rather stick my eyes out with a kitchen knife than watch her become such a pathetic excuse for a woman.
Totally agree with you. And it's such a shame because Elena can be back to her old self if the writers make some effort. But with Damon it's always the same. Always one step forward, three steps back. The Alaric move actually bored me (and I suppose they wanted to shock the viewers) but how many people Damon hasn't killed on the show yet?
Harmed Bonnie
Abused Caroline
Smashed Liz against a wall
Wanted to teach Ric a lesson of pain...
Killed Jeremy
The whole thing with Elena's mother and biological father

Soon there will be no one left to kill without the writers making it seem repetitive. The next step would be to kill Elena *lol* but apparently Stefan takes care of that next episode.

TVD/logic
Damon/life

I'm bored and tired rather than frustrated, which shows how the show's stupidity cannot even affect me anymore, because I no longer care.

On another note

Castiel/anyone but Dean
Dean/anyone but Castiel
SPN/killing off Castiel

I have no words for these shows. It's terrible how things are going down and now I'm left with catching up on Nikita to see if they do the same horrible writing TVD and SPN do.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

^. Totally agree. What he did this past ep is just another example in a long list of why Damon has always been and always will be a selfish baby who has no control over his anger. He's literally incapable of taking any type of criticism or handling anything without lashing out and being a child about it. Its honestly the least attractive thing about a man, which is why I've found Damon pretty repulsive since around late season 1. Even Ian's good looks don't do a thing to help.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I even get the feeling the writers don't really know in which direction they want to take Damon, because they need the sexy devilish brother around. So he has to shock people over and over again, because there is apparently no one else to do it. (repetitive and not shocking, dear writers)
Damon/Elena will never work!!! Never. And what I also disliked was Caroline pushing the Elena-has-feelings-for-Damon-thing. I mean seriously???? If she wants to deny her attraction then let her.
I'm also convinced Damon will end up with Katherine. Good for me, because they can just go away and don't bother Elena anymore. They don't belong on my screen anyway.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Agreed. The reason Damon/Elena would never work (which is not saying they won't happen, sadly) is because Elena doesn't like the real Damon. She's attracted to the real Damon, yes, but she doesn't like him. If she liked him "just the way he is" then why would she keep trying to change him? And Damon doesn't want to change either. What future is left for Damon and Elena then?
Old 10-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Loyal Fan

There is no future. Damon is no Stefan and will never be. I'm by no means a Stefan fan, but the younger brother is capable of compassion without displaying selfishness. He tries to be better.
I still dislike Stefan for all the lying, but Damon is COMPLETELY UNSTABLE, not only as a vampire but also deep inside him. His humanity is flawed beyond repair!
Old 10-07-2011, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Exactly. I do not ship SE at all, though I can appreciate their love. But Stefan>>>>Damon in general, simply because while Stefan might be a murderer he's doing it to protect Damon and Elena. I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying the man has to make a choice and he chose the only family he has left and the woman he loves. Damon murders people simply because he's bored/angry. It's not even bloodlust, it's just plain cruelty. If the writers are trying to say, well, this is who Damon is then fine, but don't think he's a viable love interest for Elena. She hates everything he represents and he despises everything she represents.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Adam/Cassie
I really wish the writers would quit shoving them down my throat. I get it, they're 'aligned in the stars'. But the more they make googly eyes at each other while he's with Diana the more he looks like a dick and she looks like a bitch.
icon: skje
Old 10-07-2011, 01:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shereile (View Post)
I even get the feeling the writers don't really know in which direction they want to take Damon, because they need the sexy devilish brother around.
Yeah, that's the feeling I get too. It's like they want to keep him the "bad brother" but at the same time they have to write him into the triangle, so they sell him as a romantic lead as well.
But he can't be both. And I feel the right time to choose between these two paths would have been the end of season 1. They still could have had him grow, by then. And I don't mean have him lose his sarcasm or his attitude or whatever, I mean have him start to consider human beings and their life as valuable. He could have learned that from his attraction for Elena, from his friendship with Alaric, from his new closeness with his brother. And instead those feelings did nothing for him. If anything, they made things worst, because what he feels for Elena started bordering obsession at the beginning of season 2.

Now it's too late to have him undergo any growth. They've brought him too far. And with the way he his now, it is just OOC for Elena to fall for him. They are totally retconning her character for that to happen and the writing feels disconnected because of that.

I wish they could just drop the triangle storyline and explore Damon as a villain, without fitting him into some romantic storyline. That way I could just enjoy his scenes without having to roll my eyes at the thought that no matter what he does one day he will hook up with the freaking lead female character of the show.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plucky Sidekick (View Post)
Yeah, that's the feeling I get too. It's like they want to keep him the "bad brother" but at the same time they have to write him into the triangle, so they sell him as a romantic lead as well.
But he can't be both. And I feel the right time to choose between these two paths would have been the end of season 1. They still could have had him grow, by then. And I don't mean have him lose his sarcasm or his attitude or whatever, I mean have him start to consider human beings and their life as valuable. He could have learned that from his attraction for Elena, from his friendship with Alaric, from his new closeness with his brother. And instead those feelings did nothing for him. If anything, they made things worst, because what he feels for Elena started bordering obsession at the beginning of season 2.

Now it's too late to have him undergo any growth. They've brought him too far. And with the way he his now, it is just OOC for Elena to fall for him. They are totally retconning her character for that to happen and the writing feels disconnected because of that.

I wish they could just drop the triangle storyline and explore Damon as a villain, without fitting him into some romantic storyline. That way I could just enjoy his scenes without having to roll my eyes at the thought that no matter what he does one day he will hook up with the freaking lead female character of the show.
This post is perfect That's exactly it. At this point there's no way in hell to make a redemption sl believable. Damon doesn't want to change. He's been given more opportunities than I can count, and yet he keeps blowing them. And why? Because he's simply not interested.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:12 PM
Total Fan

Michael/Alex - major pedo vibes, complete character assassination for Michael.

Damon/Bonnie

Nikita/Owen - absolutely no romantic chemistry whatsoever, complete character assassination for Nikita.

Nikita/Ryan

Michael/anyone but Nikita

Nikita/anyone but Michael

Alexandra Udinov/Life

Owen Elliott/Life

Owen/Alex - they haven't even met yet, so it's not like they have any romantic chemistry in the least. It's so overhyped at this point that I'm just sick and tired of hearing or reading about it. The only reason people want Alex and Owen together is so they don't 'come between Michael and Nikita.' As a hardcore Mikita fan myself, this makes me laugh since Alex and Owen have never been and never will be a threat to that relationship whatsoever. Plus if Michael and Owen's scenes together last week were any indication, Owen is still extremely hung up on Emily. Having a relationship with either Alex OR Nikita is the last thing on his mind right now. Oh and it's a little much to have Alex hook up with every male character that comes onto the show, especially when Sean was brought on specifically as a love interest for her.

Stefan/Elena

Elena/Elijah

Elena/Alaric

Damon/Katherine

Elena/anyone but Damon

Damon/anyone but Elena

Bridget/Victor

Bridget/anyone but Andrew

Andrew/anyone but Bridget

Last edited by nhlover4ever; 10-07-2011 at 03:49 PM
Old 10-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Nick and Melissa(Secret Circle): One of the worst on-screen chemistry I ever seen yet. I just change the channel during there sex scene I never fell so disgust ever with a ship before but These two are really disgusting together.

Damon♥Elena Oliver♥Felicity Rafael♥Jane Elijah♥Hayley
Old 10-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Total Fan

The Secret Circle/me - most disappointing show of the season for me so far. It's kind of boring me to be quite honest and I'm getting beyond sick of Diana's sanctimonious attitude at this point. I'm starting to really love Faye, though.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycee19 (View Post)
Adam/Cassie
I really wish the writers would quit shoving them down my throat. I get it, they're 'aligned in the stars'. But the more they make googly eyes at each other while he's with Diana the more he looks like a dick and she looks like a bitch.
This

Adam is a terrible boyfriend