Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2015, 11:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeokijai (View Post)
G'night, Ice and Finnie! See you both at rewatch.

Are we the only ones left, MD? And Thessie?

ETA: I feel like Hithelleth is the queen of rare pairs, but damn - Charloe during 1x3?! How?! Hahaha.
I think it's just us three left Romeo.

I don't know what made her fall for them that episode, but that's what she mentioned to me once. I'm terribly overdue for sending her an email, so I'll have to remember to ask her, inquiring minds wanting to know...

Have you seen/heard about that Pakistani movie, 'Bin Roye' everyone was talking about? Maybe a revival for their film industry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceonFire7 (View Post)
OK, I am definitely off to bed, however, X-men 2 just came on the station I was watching and lo and behold, the actor playing the President is...President Davis. How about that?
You're right, I never thought about it, but it's definitely the same guy. Good catch Icicle! Now get some sleep lady...

Quote:
That guy and Steven Culp are everywhere. SMH. Lol.
He has a yucky shaped mouth...sorry, when they'd do a close-in with Truman...just not good.
ILuvMyThesaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 12:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvMyThesaurus (View Post)
Have you seen/heard about that Pakistani movie, 'Bin Roye' everyone was talking about? Maybe a revival for their film industry?
No, I haven't. I really don't pay much attention to Pakistani films. As far as foreign films go, I pretty much just stick to Bollywood. Just googled Bin Roye though, and it looks like it has pretty decent ratings on IMDb.

Quote:
He has a yucky shaped mouth...sorry, when they'd do a close-in with Truman...just not good.
Bahaha! I'd never thought about it. But I don't make any points to observe his mouth...but I'll take you at your word.

Last edited by romeokijai; 11-11-2015 at 12:08 AM
romeokijai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 12:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Good night Finnie, hope you have a great week and see you at the next BC!

Did we lose Tex? Good night if I missed you checking out, so glad you've joined in here! Have a good week and hope to see you next week. Heh...I'm going to need another nickname for her I think. Maybe SweetT? Hmmm, must think on this.

I'll think on it Icicle. I know it's nothing official, but I just revoked it cause I feel so bad about it all. Perhaps if I can get the other one done by the end of November. That's when the date is to enter the exchange, right? I'll ponder it...

We definitely need to watch 1x03 extremely closely for what sparked Hithelleth's Charloe interest so early.

Good night Icicle, have a fab week and see you at Rewatch!

No kidding. Is Romeo still around? Or have we lost her as well...

I'll be on for little while longer...

So happy you're plowing into 'Christmas Carol'. How's that going for you?
It's going... Though ch5 is getting so long already (10 pages so far -- though most of it is "notes" ATM), so I'm probably going to have to make it 7 chapters (including the epilogue) rather than the 6 I'd originally planned.

Quote:
That guy and Steven Culp are everywhere. SMH. Lol.
Maybe it's just the late hour, but remind me what SMH means. Please.
MDRevolutionFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 12:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDRevolutionFan (View Post)
SMH = shaking my head
Old 11-11-2015, 12:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
SMH = shaking my head
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks!
Old 11-11-2015, 12:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
No, I haven't. I really don't pay much attention to Pakistani films. As far as foreign films go, I pretty much just stick to Bollywood. Just googled Bin Roye though, and it looks like it has pretty decent ratings on IMDb.

Bahaha! I'd never thought about it. But I don't make any points to observe his mouth...but I'll take you at your word.
I've never seen very many Pakistani films, just a couple whose names I can't even remember right now, so I was firstly interested for that reason. Also, I've followed a bit of the film industry there and how it's really changed with politics/security, and it seemed like this might start a bit of revival.

When he gets really angry and they were showing the close-ups of him telling people off, his mouth is SO gross looking. I'm sorry, but it just is. I'm sure you can guess what I'm referring to...just not attractive at all. He could be the nicest guy in the world, but his mouth is unfortunately shaped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDRevolutionFan (View Post)
It's going... Though ch5 is getting so long already (10 pages so far -- though most of it is "notes" ATM), so I'm probably going to have to make it 7 chapters (including the epilogue) rather than the 6 I'd originally planned.

I'm just happy to hear that you're getting back into it and hoping to have it done in time for Christmas. Either way I'll be excited to read it, so no pressure! Well, none of us are going to turn our noses up at a longer chapter, haha. Just see what works for you and the story though. So you'd planned it to be 5 chapters plus an epilogue (sixth chapter)? or six chapters plus an epilogue? Whenever you post it, I'll be happy to see it. I can't wait to see how this is all going to turn out for Charloe and their future!
Old 11-11-2015, 12:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm gonna call it a night, ladies. It's almost midnight here, and I have to be up at 6:30. Sigh. Hope you both have a good night and a good rest of the week! See you at Rewatch!
Old 11-11-2015, 12:37 AM
Loyal Fan

I'd better head to bed as well. Another fun BC. Good night Romeo and MD, hope you have super weeks and see you at the next Rewatch!

Good luck with your writing MD, know that you can always drop us a line if you get stuck on something and need to bounce ideas off someone, or just to whine about a part of a fic. That last one can be a major lifesaver, haha Can't wait to read it!

Sweet Charloe dreams...
Old 11-11-2015, 12:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I've never seen very many Pakistani films, just a couple whose names I can't even remember right now, so I was firstly interested for that reason. Also, I've followed a bit of the film industry there and how it's really changed with politics/security, and it seemed like this might start a bit of revival.

When he gets really angry and they were showing the close-ups of him telling people off, his mouth is SO gross looking. I'm sorry, but it just is. I'm sure you can guess what I'm referring to...just not attractive at all. He could be the nicest guy in the world, but his mouth is unfortunately shaped.

I'm just happy to hear that you're getting back into it and hoping to have it done in time for Christmas. Either way I'll be excited to read it, so no pressure! Well, none of us are going to turn our noses up at a longer chapter, haha. Just see what works for you and the story though. So you'd planned it to be 5 chapters plus an epilogue (sixth chapter)? or six chapters plus an epilogue? Whenever you post it, I'll be happy to see it. I can't wait to see how this is all going to turn out for Charloe and their future!
Uh, actually I don't get what you're referring to. But then, I never pay attention to SC's mouth.

It was originally going to be 5 chap + epi, but now I'm thinking 6 chaps + epi. I think what I've been writing as chap 5 is going to end up way too long to post as one chapter (since I'm currently only on the 2nd scene and the total pages is up to 10 and a 4600+ word count). I have most of the other scenes at least vaguely outlined (the source of half of that page/word count), but only sc1 is actually "finished" so far.

EDIT:
Good night, Thessie & Romeo! Sweet Charloe dreams!
Old 11-11-2015, 08:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Did we lose Tex? Good night if I missed you checking out, so glad you've joined in here! Have a good week and hope to see you next week. Heh...I'm going to need another nickname for her I think. Maybe SweetT? Hmmm, must think on this.
Sorry I hopped off without saying goodnight! Still getting the hang of this. And I'm open to nickname changes, I'm not picky.
TexasRevoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 06:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Fun kicks off at 9 or shortly thereafter....

This week's stories:
In Our Bedroom After the War by hayj
Show Chapter | Archive of Our Own

A Very Merry New Vegas Christmas by iwilltry_tocarryon
A Very Merry New Vegas Christmas. - iwilltry_tocarryon - Revolution (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

It's a Wonderful Life by TwistedType
It's a Wonderful Life - TwistedType - Revolution (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

[IMG][/IMG]
LemonSupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 06:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm here!
Old 11-17-2015, 06:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRevoFan (View Post)
I'm here!
Hope you are having a good week. How was the movie??

Loving your current story, by the way.
Old 11-17-2015, 06:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonSupreme (View Post)
Hope you are having a good week. How was the movie??

Loving your current story, by the way.
Thank you so much! I'm working on editing the final chapter now, hoping to get it posted tonight!

The movie was great -- we saw The Martian. We have a newborn and a 20 month old so haven't been to a movie in awhile, but we realized that if we take them to the drive in movie, they can make as much noise as they want and eventually they fall asleep in their car seats -- no need to worry about a babysitter! So that worked out well. How was your weekend?
Old 11-17-2015, 07:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRevoFan (View Post)
Thank you so much! I'm working on editing the final chapter now, hoping to get it posted tonight!

The movie was great -- we saw The Martian. We have a newborn and a 20 month old so haven't been to a movie in awhile, but we realized that if we take them to the drive in movie, they can make as much noise as they want and eventually they fall asleep in their car seats -- no need to worry about a babysitter! So that worked out well. How was your weekend?
Really good, actually. Crazy busy, but good. I have two kiddos too. Mine are four and seven (both boys). Never a dull moment.

Excited to read your next chap. I'm writing tonight too. Hoping to get something posted tomorrow maybe....

Oh, and newborn and 20 months old? Wow!! And congratz on the wee one.
Reply   Post New Thread