Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2015, 11:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvMyThesaurus (View Post)
Things have been a bit quiet on the fic front lately, probably with Thanksgiving...which leads me to another point...HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

Lemon and MD, you gals loving the smutty are too much!

I'm so sorry things are so stressful for you Icicle! I keep hoping you're going to have a bit of time to yourself to relax... *sends hugs*

Well Jaq, I really have no idea where you find the time to write as much as you do, and how you keep all your pairings/fandoms straight! It leaves me a bit in awe. Comments are addictive, so that's understandable, but you should write for what you want and are currently enjoying, so no argument here to keep on with the Rev fics!

That would be fun if you could turn up some unknown Tumblr/LJ stories. I'll be watching for the lists. As for joining Tumblr...err, not likely at present. It's all Icicle's fault. I was originally not going to join any more social media sites, but was interested with Tumblr, as I knew a lot of the Rev people were on it, especially some of the early ones from the Rev LJ. Well, Icicle kept after me about joining Twitter for the Charloe Rewatches, which sounded like a lot of fun since it's all Charloe and mostly people from Book Club, and I finally gave in...so blame her!

Just a point of curiosity, do you have a holiday like Thanksgiving in Australia? I know one of Australia's island territories celebrates the holiday, but was just wondering if there's anything with a similar sort of bent on the mainland.

I had to go investigate what you meant about Lemon and YAY!! NEW LEMON FIC!!

We might still be around...

Possible ideas Romeo: A hairbrush...a Bollywood DVD...a dusty old stuffed animal...her bra (that she took off, cause reasons)...a glass...a pillow...a shoe...a bible...his journal (that she stole, again cause reasons)...her underwear...

Sorry, mine are pretty ridiculous...

Good night Lemon, hope you have a fabulous time with your boys and a great Thanksgiving! So excited to see a new one-shot from you, going to read it as soon as I have a chance tomorrow! See you at Rewatch...
Huh? Australia has a territory that celebrates Thanksgiving? Really? Must have been a former American colony now run by Oz, because there's nothing even vaguely like that in the Australian calendar. Possibly because our founding fathers were convicts, and the official policy with the indigenous people was outright extermination, so not much to base it on. We celebrate Australia Day (for your birthday romeo), also known as Invasion Day, Labour Day, Queens Birthday, and then there are state days like Horse Torture Day (Melbournhe Cup - not a fan of racing) and "show day". Christmas, Easter etc of course.
jaqofspades is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread