Scenes of the Series:

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Last edited by Always & Forever; 07-24-2017 at 11:31 AM
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I decided to start a thread for these two!

The OP is kinda sucky (I just found some images on Google), so if anybody has anything they want me to add (write-up, artwork, bios, etc.), please share!

I know their story is going to be complicated, but the tagline "true love never dies" gives me hope!

Old 10-28-2013, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me.
Old 10-28-2013, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Added you!

Glad to see shippers already!

Old 10-28-2013, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me pls
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
KeepThisaSecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
Add me pls
Added you!

Old 10-29-2013, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

add me!
Old 10-29-2013, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesprincess (View Post)
add me!
Added you!!

I'm so glad we're getting shippers!

I can't wait to see what happens with them in the next episode!

Old 10-30-2013, 04:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Hi, can I be added please?
I loved the pilot, it was so well written and beautifully shot. And of course, i've totally fallen in love with this pairing. I didn't know the original story of Dracula so I didn't know what to expect, and it was so good. I love the chemistry between these two and their undying love, even though Mina doesn't feel the same as Grayson, for now. But just the way he was watching her at the bal was so beautiful, it must be so hard for him to watch the love of his life alive in front of him, with someone else, and I also love the way Grayson kissed Lady Jayne while he was watching Mina, like he was imagined kissing her instead of Lady Jayne .

And I also love the fact that Mina is a sweet, nice woman but yet, a strong one.

Anyway, I loved it and I can't wait to see more of them.
anjelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I added you!

IDK the original story, either, so this is all new to me and they could be totally butchering the original story, but I would have no idea.

I love what we're seeing on the show, and for me, that's enough for me to love & ship them!

Although, I do like Jonathan and Mina, but Grayson and Mina are most likely going to own my heart.

Old 10-31-2013, 08:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by take the wheel (View Post)
I added you!

IDK the original story, either, so this is all new to me and they could be totally butchering the original story, but I would have no idea.

I love what we're seeing on the show, and for me, that's enough for me to love & ship them!

Although, I do like Jonathan and Mina, but Grayson and Mina are most likely going to own my heart.
Thanks

Same here, Jonathan seems like a really good guy, but I can't help but love star-crossed lovers, I found "forbidden love" more interesting than couples who are already together in the pilot.

And I've seen the promos for the season, Mina and Grayson seems to share a bunch of hot scenes, but I'm assuming that it'll be either flashbacks or dreams.
I can't imagine her cheating on Jonathan, she's a good girl. Except if Jonathan did something wrong and messed up their relationship, because in the pilot, he said something like "she could do better", so maybe he's not satisfied with her, and will go see someone else? Pure speculation here

Anyway, I can't wait to learn why Mina is the doppelganger of Ilona, how is that possible? She's maybe one of her descendant?
Old 11-01-2013, 02:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by take the wheel (View Post)
I decided to start a thread for these two!

The OP is kinda sucky (I just found some images on Google), so if anybody has anything they want me to add (write-up, artwork, bios, etc.), please share!

I know their story is going to be complicated, but the tagline "true love never dies" gives me hope!
Oh thank you for start a new thread about them! I was looking for one of them..., oh Mina with Dracula has a really brutal chemistry! Their little interaction in the first episode was so..., so hypnotized & disturbing...and i understand him becauser of after 400 years back to see the love of your life in another person must be really intense....and Dracula is so obsessed with her already! Watching to her in the opera while he was having his little hot interlude with Lady Jane....i can not wait for the second episode! Dracula´s jealousy will start!! Poor Jonathan Harker haha!

(Shakespeare: "Midsummer´s night dream")
Line Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 06:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Line Day (View Post)
and Dracula is so obsessed with her already! Watching to her in the opera while he was having his little hot interlude with Lady Jane....i can not wait for the second episode! Dracula´s jealousy will start!! Poor Jonathan Harker haha!
This part was one of my fav scene from the pilot, it's like he was fantasized doing this with Mina.

His obsession is already pretty intense, so i can't imagine his jealousy

I also loved this scene (the way he says "Mina" ):

X

EDIT:

Spoiler:

Last edited by anjelia; 11-01-2013 at 07:19 AM
Old 11-01-2013, 10:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
This part was one of my fav scene from the pilot, it's like he was fantasized doing this with Mina.

His obsession is already pretty intense, so i can't imagine his jealousy

I also loved this scene (the way he says "Mina" ):

X

EDIT:

Spoiler:
Oh yes anjelia Bravo!!! i love the gifs thanks! Yeah this moment when he saw to Mina before his presentation speech....was incredible.... the time stood still ..... the camera´s angle was perfect, blending his facial expression with the interlude of his memories....with his wife...when he was a happy man married!!! And later his way of say "Mina" as we are watching here...♥ as hypnotized ♥...he is watching the love of his life AGAIN! this is worthy of Shakespeare! What magic moment....and when was over the effect of the bulbs? He start to go on front to her.....uauh! As you say, his feeling are strong, his jealousy will be brutal!! Can you imagine to have a Dracula as rival?.... hahaha Jhonny will be lost!!! ♥

(Shakespeare: "Midsummer´s night dream")
Line Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Line Day (View Post)
Oh yes anjelia Bravo!!! i love the gifs thanks! Yeah this moment when he saw to Mina before his presentation speech....was incredible.... the time stood still ..... the camera´s angle was perfect, blending his facial expression with the interlude of his memories....with his wife...when he was a happy man married!!! And later his way of say "Mina" as we are watching here...♥ as hypnotized ♥...he is watching the love of his life AGAIN! this is worthy of Shakespeare! What magic moment....and when was over the effect of the bulbs? He start to go on front to her.....uauh! As you say, his feeling are strong, his jealousy will be brutal!! Can you imagine to have a Dracula as rival?.... hahaha Jhonny will be lost!!! ♥
Yeah, that must be really hard for him, seeing the love of his life in front of him, but I want him to fall in love with Mina, not pinching over Ilona, who's dead. I mean, I understand his pain and loss, but if Mina fall in love with Grayson and she ends up knowing the truth about Ilona, I don't want her to think that he loves her because she looks like his lost wife.

Oh I can't imagine xD, I wonder how Grayson will deal with Jonathan through the season? In the pilot, Jonathan doesn't seem to be madly in love with Mina for that I've seen, but I could have wrong.
Reply   Post New Thread