View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 10:50 AM
anjelia
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Line Day (View Post)
Oh yes anjelia Bravo!!! i love the gifs thanks! Yeah this moment when he saw to Mina before his presentation speech....was incredible.... the time stood still ..... the camera´s angle was perfect, blending his facial expression with the interlude of his memories....with his wife...when he was a happy man married!!! And later his way of say "Mina" as we are watching here...♥ as hypnotized ♥...he is watching the love of his life AGAIN! this is worthy of Shakespeare! What magic moment....and when was over the effect of the bulbs? He start to go on front to her.....uauh! As you say, his feeling are strong, his jealousy will be brutal!! Can you imagine to have a Dracula as rival?.... hahaha Jhonny will be lost!!! ♥
Yeah, that must be really hard for him, seeing the love of his life in front of him, but I want him to fall in love with Mina, not pinching over Ilona, who's dead. I mean, I understand his pain and loss, but if Mina fall in love with Grayson and she ends up knowing the truth about Ilona, I don't want her to think that he loves her because she looks like his lost wife.

Oh I can't imagine xD, I wonder how Grayson will deal with Jonathan through the season? In the pilot, Jonathan doesn't seem to be madly in love with Mina for that I've seen, but I could have wrong.
anjelia is offline   Reply With Quote