Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2017, 07:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Yeah and Justin was really suprised
Probably before he had real doubts if Brian loves him rather than is him with for physical pleasure.
He forget how to read him completely.
I think it was like he said to Michael later Brian showed he loved him every day he just didn't want to hear it - he realised later that listening to Ethan was of course the wrong choice and he should've stayed with the man who truly loved him
Old 08-27-2017, 07:46 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
I think it was like he said to Michael later Brian showed he loved him every day he just didn't want to hear it - he realised later that listening to Ethan was of course the wrong choice and he should've stayed with the man who truly loved him
Yeah, he needed to hear the words before and have romatic gestures, which he realised can be pretry empty later. He just had to learn the language of love Brian used which was different to mosf people
Old 08-27-2017, 07:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Yeah, he needed to hear the words before and have romatic gestures, which he realised can be pretry empty later. He just had to learn the language of love Brian used which was different to mosf people
Yeah they say there are a number of love languages and ways people show their love - you just have to learn which way they tell you they love you everyone is different
Old 08-27-2017, 07:52 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah they say there are a number of love languages and ways people show their love - you just have to learn which way they tell you they love you everyone is different
Exactly and Brian was very special and difficult case. But Justin managed him
Old 08-27-2017, 08:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Exactly and Brian was very special and difficult case. But Justin managed him
One of the only ones who could And he did it so well

You know what I was thinking about here at 1.39am and you said Justin manages Brian? For some reason I thought of the cha cha - so hot - you all know the scene Cha cha I don't know why that went through my head but it did so I thought I would share it Now I want to watch the cha cha scene again
Old 08-27-2017, 08:45 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:

You know what I was thinking about here at 1.39am and you said Justin manages Brian? For some reason I thought of the cha cha - so hot - you all know the scene Cha cha I don't know why that went through my head but it did so I thought I would share it Now I want to watch the cha cha scene again
Hihi thats nice that it invoked you such beautiful scene, one of the best in the whole show, they completely are lost in each other
Because I was wondering whether to leave the word manages in that sentence, some people might interpret it as if Brian was Justins project or something, but of course thats not what I meant, I wanted to suggest it was hard for anyone to be in love with Brian and dont loose completely mind about it
Old 08-28-2017, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:

I love that scene the two were so in love at that moment, not caring for anybody else. Just happy to be back together. A powerful scene

icon by Daggi
Old 08-28-2017, 03:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
I love that scene the two were so in love at that moment, not caring for anybody else. Just happy to be back together. A powerful scene
I was so very very tired last night but I watched cha cha before i went to bed anyway It was so great to see them - so oblivious to anyone around them - only caring about themselves and being back together and happy and in love - I love that scene We see them dancing together a bit after that and I always like seeing them dancing together
Old 08-31-2017, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I couldn't resist to use that whole scene in one fo my vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EciffiQOWZQ

icon by Daggi
Old 08-31-2017, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Daggi it's perfect! Good call.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 08-31-2017, 07:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Very cool Daggi and such an interesting song - you matched the song and the video so well
Old 09-02-2017, 10:49 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Daggi thanks for posting your video, really good one!

Why did not Brian mind Michael was finishing his sentence? Probably because they were not a couple

It was nice Michael accepted his mistake and that he went over the board but still I think he should have been the one to apologize first.
But we all know Brian had bigger balls

and although Brian again denies here that he loves Justin, Michael already knows he does and love Brian shares with him is "just" deep friendship.
Old 09-03-2017, 04:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Daggi thanks for posting your video, really good one!

Why did not Brian mind Michael was finishing his sentence? Probably because they were not a couple

It was nice Michael accepted his mistake and that he went over the board but still I think he should have been the one to apologize first.
But we all know Brian had bigger balls

and although Brian again denies here that he loves Justin, Michael already knows he does and love Brian shares with him is "just" deep friendship.

I agree about Michael - he should have apologised first and Brian should not have had to go to him - that was so wrong as were the comments he made in the first place.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree and Sia saying that Michael already knows Brian loves Justin is very true.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

If that punch wasn't a testament to that then I don't know what else is.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Closed Thread   Post New Thread