Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2017, 03:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
They had the best chemistry I've ever seen between two characters. Of course, the real life friendship between Randy and Gale helped a lot.

Anyone want to discuss any story lines for other characters? What did you think about Emmett and Ted as a couple?
They do have amazing chemistry and I think that is partly why the show works so well - you can just see it works between them. We've said this before but we just can't imagine anyone else doing the same or being in those roles.

Emmett and Ted? They were a really good couple I think. They seem to get along so well - they had been friends for so long that they knew each other and had already accepted each other warts and all. They didn't have to pretend with each other so they could just be comfortable with each other and so it was easy maybe to slip into a relationship. It was very sad to see how it all fell apart because of the drugs and work situations. Would they have stayed together without that happening or would they eventually have said you know what we were better as friends and gone back to that? Would the relationship have worked out in the long run anyway? I don't know - it's hard to say - sometimes people are better as friends and sometimes friends become more and it works I think they would've been good together though They seemed very happy when they were in a relationship
Old 08-20-2017, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Finally! Two people who are not disgusted with the idea of them dating. I share both of your sentiments, Fiona and Sia. It was weird when it first began... kind of out of left field when the relationship first turned into something, but I eventually mellowed and enjoyed seeing them together. But when things went down hill, it did so in a devastating way. It was so bad how things turned out between them that I regretted them ever trying it.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 08-20-2017, 04:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Finally! Two people who are not disgusted with the idea of them dating. I share both of your sentiments, Fiona and Sia. It was weird when it first began... kind of out of left field when the relationship first turned into something, but I eventually mellowed and enjoyed seeing them together. But when things went down hill, it did so in a devastating way. It was so bad how things turned out between them that I regretted them ever trying it.
Lots of friends become lovers - a lot of people are friends first because that can make a stronger relationship. Not everyone but it certainly is a way that relationships can happen . It was horrible to see it fall apart as they had been so happy and for such a short time really And poor Emmett was so devastated as he thought he had finally got the love he wanted.

Do people not like their relationship?
Old 08-20-2017, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
Lots of friends become lovers - a lot of people are friends first because that can make a stronger relationship. Not everyone but it certainly is a way that relationships can happen . It was horrible to see it fall apart as they had been so happy and for such a short time really And poor Emmett was so devastated as he thought he had finally got the love he wanted.

Do people not like their relationship?
Yeah, it all started when Ted got into the legal debacle.

From the responses I've seen in many places, it hasn't been particularly accepted, them being together. Guess this couple did not agree with some people's expectations. It probably has a lot to do with Ted and Blake being the better couple.

Old 08-20-2017, 05:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Yeah, it all started when Ted got into the legal debacle.

From the responses I've seen in many places, it hasn't been particularly accepted, them being together. Guess this couple did not agree with some people's expectations. It probably has a lot to do with Ted and Blake being the better couple.
And hurt his back and started the pain killers .

You think Ted and Blake are better than Ted and Emmett?

Question - at the end of season 3 we see Ted dancing with a man at the street party and they were saying that they had all their albums - he seemed friendly and nice but we didn't see him again - just an extra but he seemed to have similar interests to Ted - but Ted didn't like people like himself it seems.
Old 08-20-2017, 07:11 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
And hurt his back and started the pain killers .

You think Ted and Blake are better than Ted and Emmett?

Question - at the end of season 3 we see Ted dancing with a man at the street party and they were saying that they had all their albums - he seemed friendly and nice but we didn't see him again - just an extra but he seemed to have similar interests to Ted - but Ted didn't like people like himself it seems.
Which episode you mean? Because in 314 Ted is in rehab,
Old 08-20-2017, 07:14 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Which episode you mean? Because in 314 Ted is in rehab,
hhhhmmm I got the wrong one - oops Now I don't know - I'll have to think
Old 08-20-2017, 02:53 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
hhhhmmm I got the wrong one - oops Now I don't know - I'll have to think
Ok let us know.

Who thinks Brian is sexy when smoking?
Although I dont like people smoking, Brian is the exception
I like this opening scene, it had amazing atmosphere.

Last edited by Sia; 08-20-2017 at 03:01 PM
Old 08-21-2017, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Ok let us know.

Who thinks Brian is sexy when smoking?
Although I dont like people smoking, Brian is the exception
I like this opening scene, it had amazing atmosphere.

[IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e2/b8/3b/e2b83b0341ae179b39df6009fbd559dd--queer-as-folk-smoking.jpg[/I]
it is so funny cause I think that everybody of us feels the same way.. we all don't like smokers, but we love Brian doing it

This opening is one of my favourites the lightning is just perfect in it and when Justin comes up behind him ...

icon by Daggi
Old 08-21-2017, 02:46 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
it is so funny cause I think that everybody of us feels the same way.. we all don't like smokers, but we love Brian doing it

This opening is one of my favourites the lightning is just perfect in it and when Justin comes up behind him ...
Yeah

Actually is there something Brian did that was not sexy during the show? He is so gorgeous that whatever he does, its attractive.
Of course I dont count in his ****ty behaviour towards others sometimes, but even then he is stunning.
Old 08-21-2017, 03:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

When they share a cigarette sometimes that's a little bit hot and sexy as well And yeah I am not a fan of smoking either
Old 08-21-2017, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I no what you mean, Fiona. Cigarettes are a big no for me too, but they make it look so sexy when they're they share one. The shame!

Old 08-22-2017, 03:14 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

If only this scene lasted a bit longer, they have cut short some amazing scenes - another one which I probably regret being so short even more is from s5 when they are by the fire after Justin accepts the proposal.

Old 08-22-2017, 11:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Seriously LOVE this scene even though it is so short I love it ! I rewind it and watch it multiple times
Old 08-23-2017, 10:29 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Seriously LOVE this scene even though it is so short I love it ! I rewind it and watch it multiple times
Its perfectly filmed, hot and intense and Brians sexy body
Closed Thread   Post New Thread