Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2017, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Well maybe aggressive wasn't the most ideal word choice to have used, but what can I say? It was late and my diction was slipping I agree that it was "possessive", though.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 08-15-2017, 02:39 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Well maybe aggressive wasn't the most ideal word choice to have used, but what can I say? It was late and my diction was slipping I agree that it was "possessive", though.
I understand
The scene is so beautiful and the song Lovers Spit just perfect. I can watch it over and over.

Probably everyone knows it but I still will mention it, in case somebody did not see it. During filming of this episode, Randy broke down the wall so they had to modify the scene.
In original scene where Justin will kiss Brian, Justin was supposed to push Brian to the wall near the door and kiss him. But they had to change it because when Randy pushed Gale to the wall, the wall cracked.

it starts at 5s
Old 08-15-2017, 08:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Meaning promise me, you wont never betray me and break my heart in this way
Yes. The meaning was clear.

-----

And that blooper video is one of my favs. I've watched it a zillion times. It's hilarious.
Old 08-16-2017, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

this blooper is my absolut favourite

I could watch it over and over again, and I so would have loved to be a fly on the wall then

icon by Daggi
Old 08-16-2017, 06:53 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
this blooper is my absolut favourite

I could watch it over and over again, and I so would have loved to be a fly on the wall then
Yeah, and I love when towards the end Gale touches the chin like he does not believe what happened.
Old 08-16-2017, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Randy is rather forceful here. And Gale is tall/built, so for Randy to just easily push him into the wall... he's strong.

Old 08-16-2017, 11:15 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Randy is rather forceful here. And Gale is tall/built, so for Randy to just easily push him into the wall... he's strong.
Yeah, it seems Gale was quiet surprised
Old 08-17-2017, 07:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

I love this one If you look you can see Randy smiling as he leaves the room cause he's just broken the wall He looks like he's ready to start laughing
Old 08-17-2017, 09:27 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
I love this one If you look you can see Randy smiling as he leaves the room cause he's just broken the wall He looks like he's ready to start laughing
Yeah, no wonder why, it was quiet a surprise what happened, he even made the whole cast to laugh. I tnink its perfect that had such funny moments together
Old 08-17-2017, 09:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Yeah, no wonder why, it was quiet a surprise what happened, he even made the whole cast to laugh. I tnink its perfect that had such funny moments together
Yeah I agree - it's great they could all get along and work so well together I bet they had a great time off the set as well I wonder if Randy ever felt a bit like Justin in the fact that he was so much younger than the other cast members?
Old 08-17-2017, 10:18 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah I agree - it's great they could all get along and work so well together I bet they had a great time off the set as well I wonder if Randy ever felt a bit like Justin in the fact that he was so much younger than the other cast members?
Yeah maybe but we shall not forget that like Justin even Randy was mentally much more mature at that time I think. But what I understood from some interviews he was really like by other casts members and cherished by them.
Old 08-17-2017, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
I guess he burst out laughing the moment he was out of sight

icon by Daggi
Old 08-18-2017, 05:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
I guess he burst out laughing the moment he was out of sight
I bet they all did after they said cut
Old 08-19-2017, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

They had the best chemistry I've ever seen between two characters. Of course, the real life friendship between Randy and Gale helped a lot.

Anyone want to discuss any story lines for other characters? What did you think about Emmett and Ted as a couple?

Old 08-19-2017, 12:58 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
They had the best chemistry I've ever seen between two characters. Of course, the real life friendship between Randy and Gale helped a lot.

Anyone want to discuss any story lines for other characters? What did you think about Emmett and Ted as a couple?
Ted and Emmett - first I could not imagine it, I had same opinion as Brian in the beginning about their relationship then I thought they could actually get on quiet well and really started to like them as a couple.
But their broke up in such painful way due to Teds addiction that I dont think it would be good for them to get back together. And I really liked Ted with Blake at the end
Most difficult was how much they hurt each other because of Teds addiction. That was too much.but fortunately their bond and friendship was much deeper that it survived even this crisis. And I like them in the rest of the show as amazing friends again, for example during bikeride.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread