Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2017, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well some agreements, some disagreements, some predictable, some upsets, some doubles and an consequence that is revealed in the end. Stay tuned next season to see what happens next.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

not sure we'll open with dinos beginning of season 3...just like we didn't open right after Rex disappeared at begging of season 2
Old 04-11-2017, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I see it skipping months but also getting flashbacks of what happened.
Old 04-13-2017, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

This episode made me upset, even if I liked certain parts of it a lot. They ruined Rip/Gideon and made Rip leave when he doesn't really have to,Len killed Mick and the Rogues was left on a somewhat sour note. Mick will know,even if Leonard never will.

I did like the Sara/Laurel moment and how she handled the spear. RF's death was perfect, although DD's fate bugged me. He has to stay alive and kill Laurel someday.

Nate shouldn't have let Amara decide to hell with her going back to the past. Him coming with her made a lot more sense and it was selfish on her part.

The Dinosaurs scared me,but I don't see how they could avoid running into each other at that point. They didn't really have a choice and had done their best. The deaths were all really sad.
Old 04-13-2017, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
This episode made me upset, even if I liked certain parts of it a lot. They ruined Rip/Gideon and made Rip leave when he doesn't really have to,Len killed Mick and the Rogues was left on a somewhat sour note. Mick will know,even if Leonard never will.

I did like the Sara/Laurel moment and how she handled the spear. RF's death was perfect, although DD's fate bugged me. He has to stay alive and kill Laurel someday.

Nate shouldn't have let Amara decide to hell with her going back to the past. Him coming with her made a lot more sense and it was selfish on her part.

The Dinosaurs scared me,but I don't see how they could avoid running into each other at that point. They didn't really have a choice and had done their best. The deaths were all really sad.

I agree, it was an great episode that was a disappointment.

I felt that of course the LoD ending was so predictable.
I wish Darhk would've kept his memories because it would've been a much bigger effect if Sara was inadvertently responsible for Laure's death. Darhk remembering everything which causes him to recruit Quentin and ultimately kill Laurel, and it would've made more sense than what actually happened... because of course I still don't get why of ALL people did Darhk recruit Quentin.

I love my Reverse Flash so I'm going with he's not really dead because his Doomworld version is the one who did, and even though there was an army of RF's, I'll just assume his 1916 version was no where around.

Agreed on Amaya, that was so selfish of Amaya to basically say screw her family lifeline which is why I wish someone memory wiped her and put her to the past because Amaya was only in this mission to avenge Rex Tyler's death and in the FINAL few episodes it seemed that Rex/Amaya relationship never existed since it became about everything else. We never got an Amaya vs RF fight as well....
And now everything became all about the Nate/Amaya rushed romance....

Old 04-22-2017, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I agree, it was an great episode that was a disappointment.

I felt that of course the LoD ending was so predictable.
I wish Darhk would've kept his memories because it would've been a much bigger effect if Sara was inadvertently responsible for Laure's death. Darhk remembering everything which causes him to recruit Quentin and ultimately kill Laurel, and it would've made more sense than what actually happened... because of course I still don't get why of ALL people did Darhk recruit Quentin.

I love my Reverse Flash so I'm going with he's not really dead because his Doomworld version is the one who did, and even though there was an army of RF's, I'll just assume his 1916 version was no where around.

Agreed on Amaya, that was so selfish of Amaya to basically say screw her family lifeline which is why I wish someone memory wiped her and put her to the past because Amaya was only in this mission to avenge Rex Tyler's death and in the FINAL few episodes it seemed that Rex/Amaya relationship never existed since it became about everything else. We never got an Amaya vs RF fight as well....
And now everything became all about the Nate/Amaya rushed romance....

For real-I think he picked Quentin b/c he seems like the last person anyone would think of going to DD for anything.

The show could have done a lot of things, but they didn't. If only The Doctor were here. He'd do it, take her on the TARDIS and send her back.

I think Amaya didn't fight RF b/c they were afraid that she'd die.

Wouldn't the Black Flash kill every Eo?
Old 04-22-2017, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think Black Flash only eliminates people who messes with time. I remember even reading a comic of Black Flash taking people back to the speed force who messes with time. I need to read that book again but that's what I'd assume would happen. Black Flash trapping Reverse Flash in the speed force.

So, I don't think Black Flash just goes around killing random people for any reason from what I read in the comics (awhile ago) and from how it was described on the show. He's only really be after speedsters.

I think lancer said it on another thread with how sometimes people can remember things, probably not everything but even memory erase doesn't fully remove everything. Probably there was something about Quentin that drew DD in that he didn't quite understand..... and probably because of something in his subconscious or something. Although DD remembering would've been 100x much better because Darhk went after Quentin first to recruit him, threatened to kill Laurel and even told Quentin to kill Sara when Sara came back to life. All of that makes so much more sense if Darhk has his memories or a little bit of memories...

Not even a RF vs Amaya fight, probably a hatred from Amaya that Sara had told Darhk would've been good enough for me. I wish they spent season 2 having Amaya be strong, grieving for an episode while wanting to take RF down instead of in this Nate relationship... they should've slowly built it throughout season 2, and had Nate be secretly in love with Amaya, without the ever sleeping together or anything and during Season 3 build a romance.
Old 04-22-2017, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I think Black Flash only eliminates people who messes with time. I remember even reading a comic of Black Flash taking people back to the speed force who messes with time. I need to read that book again but that's what I'd assume would happen. Black Flash trapping Reverse Flash in the speed force.

So, I don't think Black Flash just goes around killing random people for any reason from what I read in the comics (awhile ago) and from how it was described on the show. He's only really be after speedsters.

I think lancer said it on another thread with how sometimes people can remember things, probably not everything but even memory erase doesn't fully remove everything. Probably there was something about Quentin that drew DD in that he didn't quite understand..... and probably because of something in his subconscious or something. Although DD remembering would've been 100x much better because Darhk went after Quentin first to recruit him, threatened to kill Laurel and even told Quentin to kill Sara when Sara came back to life. All of that makes so much more sense if Darhk has his memories or a little bit of memories...

Not even a RF vs Amaya fight, probably a hatred from Amaya that Sara had told Darhk would've been good enough for me. I wish they spent season 2 having Amaya be strong, grieving for an episode while wanting to take RF down instead of in this Nate relationship... they should've slowly built it throughout season 2, and had Nate be secretly in love with Amaya, without the ever sleeping together or anything and during Season 3 build a romance.
I know that he only goes after Speedsters, but I assumed that he'd go after every version that was there then, since RF was a time remnant.

I think you're right about DD's memory. Amaya's character is messed up, just like Hawkgirl's. The difference is that Amaya isn't a pain in the ass and the romance isn't so annoying that you want to :censor: things up.
Old 04-22-2017, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
I know that he only goes after Speedsters, but I assumed that he'd go after every version that was there then, since RF was a time remnant.

I think you're right about DD's memory. Amaya's character is messed up, just like Hawkgirl's. The difference is that Amaya isn't a pain in the ass and the romance isn't so annoying that you want to :censor: things up.
sad what they did to Kendra... why after Cisco...put her with Ray.... when all the fans wanted was Carter back
Old 05-26-2019, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

stil digging through...my collection.... OK... watching this now... Mick loves Mini Waverider with mini-Rip ... awww ...Ray loves his suit...

DoomsWorld LoT versions will cease to exist if they can live through it first....
Old 05-27-2019, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^Oh so you are doing some re-watch?
Old 05-27-2019, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yes....its fun to rewatch fav episodes.... well you already know that

yea...RF army stood around too long and never bothered to kill Sara-- either of versions them