View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 03:15 PM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalâ—˜fate (View Post)

I agree, it was an great episode that was a disappointment.

I felt that of course the LoD ending was so predictable.
I wish Darhk would've kept his memories because it would've been a much bigger effect if Sara was inadvertently responsible for Laure's death. Darhk remembering everything which causes him to recruit Quentin and ultimately kill Laurel, and it would've made more sense than what actually happened... because of course I still don't get why of ALL people did Darhk recruit Quentin.

I love my Reverse Flash so I'm going with he's not really dead because his Doomworld version is the one who did, and even though there was an army of RF's, I'll just assume his 1916 version was no where around.

Agreed on Amaya, that was so selfish of Amaya to basically say screw her family lifeline which is why I wish someone memory wiped her and put her to the past because Amaya was only in this mission to avenge Rex Tyler's death and in the FINAL few episodes it seemed that Rex/Amaya relationship never existed since it became about everything else. We never got an Amaya vs RF fight as well....
And now everything became all about the Nate/Amaya rushed romance....

For real-I think he picked Quentin b/c he seems like the last person anyone would think of going to DD for anything.

The show could have done a lot of things, but they didn't. If only The Doctor were here. He'd do it, take her on the TARDIS and send her back.

I think Amaya didn't fight RF b/c they were afraid that she'd die.

Wouldn't the Black Flash kill every Eo?