View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 03:36 PM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalâ—˜fate (View Post)
I think Black Flash only eliminates people who messes with time. I remember even reading a comic of Black Flash taking people back to the speed force who messes with time. I need to read that book again but that's what I'd assume would happen. Black Flash trapping Reverse Flash in the speed force.

So, I don't think Black Flash just goes around killing random people for any reason from what I read in the comics (awhile ago) and from how it was described on the show. He's only really be after speedsters.

I think lancer said it on another thread with how sometimes people can remember things, probably not everything but even memory erase doesn't fully remove everything. Probably there was something about Quentin that drew DD in that he didn't quite understand..... and probably because of something in his subconscious or something. Although DD remembering would've been 100x much better because Darhk went after Quentin first to recruit him, threatened to kill Laurel and even told Quentin to kill Sara when Sara came back to life. All of that makes so much more sense if Darhk has his memories or a little bit of memories...

Not even a RF vs Amaya fight, probably a hatred from Amaya that Sara had told Darhk would've been good enough for me. I wish they spent season 2 having Amaya be strong, grieving for an episode while wanting to take RF down instead of in this Nate relationship... they should've slowly built it throughout season 2, and had Nate be secretly in love with Amaya, without the ever sleeping together or anything and during Season 3 build a romance.
I know that he only goes after Speedsters, but I assumed that he'd go after every version that was there then, since RF was a time remnant.

I think you're right about DD's memory. Amaya's character is messed up, just like Hawkgirl's. The difference is that Amaya isn't a pain in the ass and the romance isn't so annoying that you want to :censor: things up.