Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2004, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok there is good news and there is bad news (for me, at least).

The bad news is, my dog liked the beginning of my scarf & the yarn I used for it a bit too much... yes, it's totally wrecked and I have to start over, buy new yarn too... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

The GOOD news... I do think this means that my dog is a true Slythie [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and also, the yarn I was using wasn't all that soft. Now I can buy really good thick, soft, snuggely yarn [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 03:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Val - I hope your scarf turns out good. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] your dog's a slytherin?cool!
I have no idea what my cat is..
she's not loyal - no huffelpuff, she's a coward - not a gryffindor,she's not very bright - no ravenclaw, and she's deffinatley not very cunning - no slythie.
OMG!MY cat's a muggle! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Avie: Isis2015
Old 04-08-2004, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Zarah I just laughed out loud, that was priceless [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok as if we didn't have enough reasons to be in Slytherin yet.... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

woowwwww..... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Usually I'm not really a Felton-girl (especially not as himself, with the short hair now and all). But this, damn it. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 01:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

oooo ahhhh ummm ican't talk right now [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Can sum1 hand me a bucket?
Old 04-09-2004, 02:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Val - either that or she's a squib.lol.
Oh my *insert word here* god!he looks *insert same word* gorgeous!!!:faints:
Old 04-09-2004, 08:54 AM
Extreme Fan

*runs in* hwre's the picture? where where where?
*sees it* OMFD! that is just.... that is just... *faints*
~*Slytherin Prefect*~
Old 04-09-2004, 02:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by elethoniel:
<STRONG>Oooh I'm all excited about knitting a scarf .. oh dear.. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I know! I was all excited to knit at the beginning of the winter but it was before I found the site I had posted and I couldnt find the right yarn and nobody would teach me how to knit so I just got really annoyed and stormed out of the fabric store hehe. So now I have a head start on next winter once I buy the right yarn and figure out how to knit and all... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I keep seeing that pic on LJ and it is awesome. Bloody great.

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 04-09-2004, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I first said to myself, that NEXT winter I'll definitely knit one... but then i figured, if i start it next winter, it'll probably be done when it's spring again... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] so i decided to start it now, so i'll DEFINITELY have it next winter [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

and okay excuse me while i squee *SQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* my ex-boyfriend, who's still a very good friend of mine... kissed a boy yesterday [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and they'll probably start dating, he really likes him [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] oohhh i'm all excited, i love gay/bi boys [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2004, 08:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by paintedxlie:
<STRONG>What site did you buy it from? I started knitting one... but it's not really getting anywhere [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] so if it;s not too expensive to buy one, i'll porbably do that, too...</STRONG>
sorry I'm on vacations so I couldn't post any sooner, here's the site were I bought my scarf:
http://www.alivans.com/

[edit to add a pic of the scarf [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]]
kitty [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]

[ 04-10-2004: Message edited kitty_cat ]
Old 04-10-2004, 01:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by paintedxlie:
<STRONG>woowwwww..... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]</STRONG>
wow, how cute! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] thanks for posting!

i want that gray/black scarf!!!!!! soooo cool! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-10-2004, 01:11 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheermione Silverstain:
<STRONG>Linds- you tried out for mod too? i didnt know... [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] sorry that i didnt include you [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I applied for it last time... but now i dont have the time anymore so i didnt *shrugs* ah well we cant all be mods...</STRONG>
i missed this. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] no, i didn't apply. i don't think i can handle the traffic here at HP. and besides, i'm not a huge HP fan. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-10-2004, 01:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Kitty - I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that scarf!It's really pretty. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 01:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

*Looks at new pic of Draco* [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Celebrin Sralond:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I know! I was all excited to knit at the beginning of the winter but it was before I found the site I had posted and I couldnt find the right yarn and nobody would teach me how to knit so I just got really annoyed and stormed out of the fabric store hehe. So now I have a head start on next winter once I buy the right yarn and figure out how to knit and all... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Aww. Well my mumm knits so she can teach me (although she's left handed) but In primary school we had this knitting club thing (so sad I know!) and I learnt then I'm kinda hoping that it'll come back to me... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm sure you'll learn [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Val [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] Awww that is so cute!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] You'll have to keep us updated on their progress! I love gay/bi guys too ... Thank god for slash! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Linds Sorry! My bad! I thought you applied for mod ... I thought you said on the mod needed thread. But I must've read wrong. Sorry [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 02:59 PM
Loyal Fan

hello to all Slytherins

I was soted here!!

nice to meet you all

Angy

BRIAN: Look, I don't believe in love. I believe in ****ing. It's honest. It's efficient. You get in and out with a maximum of pleasure and a minimum of bull****. Love is something that straight people tell themselves they're in so that they can get laid..
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top