Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2004, 03:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Welcome Trilly! To the greatest house to ever grace Hogwarts. We are a tightly knitted group who trust and support each other. We always respect others unless of course they decide to mock either us or our founder. We're fiercely loyal and proud of our heritage and forefathers.
So therefore we proudly present you with your Slytherin robes and welcome you to our house. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Okies Prefect duties over. You may want to PM Cheermione Silverstain and ask her to add you to the list.
Oh and one other thing, what do you wish to be called. Trilly or Angy? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Ok so I lied there's one more thing. Would you like a Gryffindor love slave?
I have Sirius and I'm not sure who's left ...we really need to make a list. I guess if you just say one you'll find out if he/she's taken or not. I'd watch out, some can be a little too protective of their love slaves they don't mean to bite if they do [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ohh talking about loveslaves... I still don't have one! How is that possible?! So uhh who's left... I'll err... *grabs Seamus* take him!
Old 04-11-2004, 03:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

He's yours Val [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] If of course no one else has him .... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 03:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by elethoniel:
<STRONG>Welcome Trilly! To the greatest house to ever grace Hogwarts.
Okies Prefect duties over. You may want to PM Cheermione Silverstain and ask her to add you to the list.
Oh and one other thing, what do you wish to be called. Trilly or Angy? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Ok so I lied there's one more thing. Would you like a Gryffindor love slave?
I have Sirius and I'm not sure who's left ...we really need to make a list. I guess if you just say one you'll find out if he/she's taken or not. I'd watch out, some can be a little too protective of their love slaves they don't mean to bite if they do [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks for your welcoming Katy [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
I'l go to send a PM to Cheermione Silverstain
I prefer Angy (cus is my name) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I hpe is not a problem.
About Gryffindor love slave.........ohh I want it for me ( [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )....I have just an idea....hihihi [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] i'd like to have a teenage version of Remus J. Lupin but not in his animagus version...but if I become an animagus..I like him also in this version .
what do you think?
I'd like to take james but he was already taken....

Angy

BRIAN: Look, I don't believe in love. I believe in ****ing. It's honest. It's efficient. You get in and out with a maximum of pleasure and a minimum of bull****. Love is something that straight people tell themselves they're in so that they can get laid..
Old 04-11-2004, 04:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I know what you mean [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Mine's teenage Sirius [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Methinks Remus is a VERY good choice ... I don't think anyone else has him ... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Angy it is [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 04:13 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm sure that you know what I mean....I always thinks Remus teen version was so lovely and why not, sexy?
In my opinion James, Sirius and Remus was very very interesting as......... (Do you understand what their version I mean???) [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

so I'll take him!!

[ 04-11-2004: Message edited -=Trilly=- ]

BRIAN: Look, I don't believe in love. I believe in ****ing. It's honest. It's efficient. You get in and out with a maximum of pleasure and a minimum of bull****. Love is something that straight people tell themselves they're in so that they can get laid..
Old 04-11-2004, 04:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey Angy. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Welcome to our noble house.(WE RULE!!!) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Avie: Isis2015
Old 04-11-2004, 04:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Novlt.

Angy

Old 04-11-2004, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

*sneaks in*

There are too many SMILIES for the Slytherin CAPITAL Room.

*runs*
Old 04-11-2004, 04:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Mars, remember the snark. When those potions bottles would burst because of the screams of a certain werewolf.

No smilies. CAPITAL not capital. Ganging up on Mars. Remember when you used to sneak in and Craww and I would make sure you *knew* your place. Sarcasm was our main tongue.

Thread two (or three) acknowledged Draco's attractiveness. I remember using the most roundabout language to say that in the introduction. Ben's introduction was superb.

Nostalgia strikes because of this thread: http://forums.fanforum.com/cgi-bin/u...10&t=010667&p=

Gabrielle
Old 04-11-2004, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

Tell me, O Queen #2 of Snark, what Ben's introduction was.
Old 04-11-2004, 04:53 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't have it anymore. A server crash ate it and I lost the copy I had on my computer. It was pure Slytherin. I remember that I used to spend some time updating it each thread.

Gabrielle
Old 04-11-2004, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Damn.

I think I vaguely remember it...
Old 04-11-2004, 05:07 PM
Addicted Fan

It was very clever. Never could have thought of it myself. I haven't seen Ben in ages.

Gabrielle
Old 04-11-2004, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

Wait...BFLongbottom?!

Last I heard of him, he had just moved...that was...so very, very long ago.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top