Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2004, 05:14 PM
Addicted Fan

No. I think it was SlytherBen or something like it. I don't remember much.

I *do* remember that you dared sneak into the Slytherin CAPITAL Room numerous times. *raises eyebrows* Care to explain yourself, Ms. Maresa?

Gabrielle
Old 04-11-2004, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cold-Blooded Piece of Toast:
<STRONG>

Care to explain yourself, Ms. Maresa?

</STRONG>
Not particularly.

And besides, why should I explain myself to you? You are not of an authoratative figure here. You may have some seniority, but authority? Pishaw.

I wouldn't mind explaining my exploits with Professor Snape, though...
Old 04-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Addicted Fan

*wipes tear*

How they grow up. Well done. Though I still think you are deluded in thinking that Professor Snape is with you. He prefers bushy haired girls, formerly buck-toothed girls who are friends with Harry and Ron. Either that or he's in another conference with Professor Lupin.

Gabrielle
Old 04-11-2004, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

*checks hair*

*sees the bushiness*

(*mind in gutter*)

*checks teeth*

*notes the somewhat...non-buckiness*

*runs to Professor Snape's private stores*

Hehe. Private stores.

*hears canine-like noises from Snape's office*

0_0
Old 04-11-2004, 05:53 PM
Addicted Fan

*smirks* Ahem, it seems that Professor Snape is having a rather raucous meeting with Professor Lupin. Let's leave them in peace, shall we? I promise to put in a good word for you.

Gabrielle
Old 04-11-2004, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

Special meetings are fun.
Old 04-11-2004, 06:15 PM
Addicted Fan

You would know, you naughty girl.

Do you remember that line that was once pointed out. The one where Professor Snape's eyes look very slinkily at Professor Lupin? *nods* It's canon. Though I do think the newest book introducted the subtext between Snape and *sneers* Potter. Potter has become an angsty little prat this year, hasn't he? Malfoy is not pleased.

Gabrielle
Old 04-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Umm...I don't know about Remus, but there is wand grabbing between Snape and Sirius in OOTP.
Old 04-11-2004, 06:21 PM
Addicted Fan

*gets one last post in before heading off to a world where people don't smile and demand you pick up their trash for minimum wage*

No, there was a Professor Lupin related scene. Craww pointed it out. It was so delicious I remember.

Gabrielle
Old 04-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

I shall ask Queen #1 of Snark when she gets online.

If I feel like it.

And if I remember.
Old 04-12-2004, 05:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi to All!

who's here with me?

Am I alone?

BRIAN: Look, I don't believe in love. I believe in ****ing. It's honest. It's efficient. You get in and out with a maximum of pleasure and a minimum of bull****. Love is something that straight people tell themselves they're in so that they can get laid..
Old 04-12-2004, 07:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Wow there was a blast from the past. Gabrielle and Mars [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Nope we're not snarky anymore. Only to the Gryfs and very much fangirly [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Enough Smiles?!?! [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Hey Angy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Anyone mind if I start the new thread?
Old 04-12-2004, 08:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi!!!!!
How are u?

Quote:
Originally posted by elethoniel:
<STRONG>
Hey Angy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Anyone mind if I start the new thread?</STRONG>
I'm totally agree...and please change my name...is already on the list (I'm Roswell_creek), and add my "Gryffie Loveslaves "
do you remember who is? Is a teenage version of Remus J. Lupin

Angy

BRIAN: Look, I don't believe in love. I believe in ****ing. It's honest. It's efficient. You get in and out with a maximum of pleasure and a minimum of bull****. Love is something that straight people tell themselves they're in so that they can get laid..
Old 04-12-2004, 08:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hehe I've added your loveslave and I'll go change your name.
Meet you over on the new thread [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 08:11 AM
Loyal Fan

thanks
I'm already in new thread [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top