Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2004, 05:34 AM
Addicted Fan

lol it is indeed.
I should also do 3 reviews and a conflict analysis but..meh. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Aw ok..talk to you later babe.Bye. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Avie: Isis2015
Old 04-04-2004, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Shelley - Welcome!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Katy you're writing us a story? Whoohoo!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] of COURSE H/D sounds good [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

When will it be announced who'll be the new mod, btw? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 08:59 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by paintedxlie:
<STRONG>
When will it be announced who'll be the new mod, btw? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
hopefully soon..I can't stand the waiting..
+ the last day to apply was the 2nd.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 09:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by elethoniel:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yeup! I'm taking requests. Anything you want in it?

Writings kind the only thing I'm half good at and I wanted you girls to see that I love you and you mean lots to me [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
If I was Val though I'd be making you a hot H/D manip ... but I suck with Graphics so thats a no go area!

Back to the fic ... I'm thinking I should write two with alternate endings. Caus some of you like fluff and some like angst ... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
HUMOUR!! I definatly want humour in it... just those sarcastic lines Draco always seems to have, i love those. and just Harry and Draco having verbal sparring matches and all that... thats so my thing [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] do you know what i mean?
oh and yeah a happy ending wouldnt suck either... not that into angst, well i like angst just up until a certain level i dont want people dying or anything.

a manip you say? hmm... might have time to do something later... keyword being 'might' though [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Welcome Shelly! i'll add you... any particular Gryffie slave you wanted?

ETA: yeah that roleplay is really squiky indeed... but some characters are quite well thought out, its interesting.... but they story is just weirdness

[ 04-04-2004: Message edited Cheermione Silverstain ]
~*Slytherin Prefect*~
Old 04-04-2004, 10:39 AM
Moderator Manager

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] everyone!!! sorry for being MIA! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

interesting thread title. hmmm... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

what else did i miss? we're giving out gryff slaves now? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-04-2004, 12:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] everyone!!! sorry for being MIA! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

interesting thread title. hmmm... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

what else did i miss? we're giving out gryff slaves now? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Linds! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
yeah we want a Slythie on the throne [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

hmm.. what did you miss? The postings of pictures that could be harry, Draco or Blaise (Blaise [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] ) and some ficrecs me thinks
~*Slytherin Prefect*~
Old 04-04-2004, 12:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]hmmm i've been missed a bit...
Old 04-04-2004, 02:36 PM
New Fan

hello again! meh - I really dislike the people at my work. Phil in particular. grrrr.. and a boxer dog tried to bite me - i was so shocked! Im not used to being bitten, funnily enough!
Johnny Depp
Heath Ledger
http://www.livejournal.com/users/madmarie/
Old 04-04-2004, 03:43 PM
Extreme Fan

I dont know what it is with people at work meh.. although i still have a friend from a job i had last year...
what kind of work is it you do? and getting bitten isnt really my area of expertice either *shrugs* although i imagine there are certainly people who think its great to be bitten. *blinks* wow.. that sounded incredibly british didnt it? and i'm not even british *goes away before she started spouting more nonsense*
~*Slytherin Prefect*~
Old 04-04-2004, 04:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheermione Silverstain:
<STRONG>*blinks* wow.. that sounded incredibly british didnt it? and i'm not even british *goes away before she started spouting more nonsense*</STRONG>

Lol Cheer
Old 04-05-2004, 09:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by madmarie:
<STRONG>hello again! meh - I really dislike the people at my work. Phil in particular. grrrr.. and a boxer dog tried to bite me - i was so shocked! Im not used to being bitten, funnily enough!</STRONG>
lol: Love the total randomness of that post Marie! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Cheer Yeeeup I get what you mean. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Fics like that are great! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
And what's this about being British and spouting nonsense *Get's huffed up and is about to start defending her country before she realises...*
Yea you're right.
We do spout a load of crap don't we [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Ah well... [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Val do you want a seperate angsty fic? I'm better at writng sad fics anyway so I wouldn't mind writing one [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Linds! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Hey [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] So yea the title ... all Cheery's idea, I don't think she knows you went up for it too .. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Do ya Cheer?
How are you?

Missy [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Naw, you haven't missed out on much [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
You enjoying the HP board?
Old 04-05-2004, 01:47 PM
Extreme Fan

'lo [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

On the fic front:
well, I just got my first flame for the first H/D I wrote back in september...well not much of a flame really I suppose - more like a guy saying that my story was 'wrong wrong wrong very wrong' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And he just read one - Merlyn knows what damage I could've inflicted on him if he'd read the rest of my slash [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

I'm listening to one of those 'make your own cd/karoke' things that me & two of my friends did today - college kids singing Queen, Santana, and Lenny Kravitz *shivers* I think I've scard myself [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

madmarie: bitten by a dog?

Hmmm...a little rec ought to do the trick
Diagnosis Undetermined - a funny little Snarry [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

House -- vote for it.
Old 04-05-2004, 03:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by elethoniel:
<STRONG>
Cheer Yeeeup I get what you mean. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Fics like that are great! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
And what's this about being British and spouting nonsense *Get's huffed up and is about to start defending her country before she realises...*
Yea you're right.
We do spout a load of crap don't we [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Ah well... [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Linds! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Hey [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] So yea the title ... all Cheery's idea, I don't think she knows you went up for it too .. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Do ya Cheer?
How are you?
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] glad that we're on the same level [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
and uhm.. i didnt say british people spouted crap [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] i just said i spouted crap and in the process i used some words that sounded very british to me [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Linds- you tried out for mod too? i didnt know... [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] sorry that i didnt include you [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I applied for it last time... but now i dont have the time anymore so i didnt *shrugs* ah well we cant all be mods...

oh! i made a wallpaper today! wheehee! i havent made anything in ages (my layouts has been up for 4 months allready *shock horror*)
Its sorta H/D so i'll post it there [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
~*Slytherin Prefect*~
Old 04-06-2004, 01:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Cheermione - I just saw the wallpaper.it was GORGEOUS! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 05:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by FawkesRises:
<STRONG>'lo [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

On the fic front:
well, I just got my first flame for the first H/D I wrote back in september...well not much of a flame really I suppose - more like a guy saying that my story was 'wrong wrong wrong very wrong' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And he just read one - Merlyn knows what damage I could've inflicted on him if he'd read the rest of my slash [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

I'm listening to one of those 'make your own cd/karoke' things that me & two of my friends did today - college kids singing Queen, Santana, and Lenny Kravitz *shivers* I think I've scard myself [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>

Aw Hun [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] People who leave flames like that just annoy me! [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img] Stupid narrow minded idiots! [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] Bah!

.... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Anyway [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That cd sounds fun! My friends and I would probably make everyone elses ears bleed but meh [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And that Snarry fic!!! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] It was brilliant! Hehe loved it, thanks [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheer [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Okies Cheer I believe you [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]