Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2004, 02:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Pfft. They're just idiots. I mean who in their right mind would go rushing into battle just to be killed by the great Dark Lord?
Fools.
Old 04-06-2004, 02:28 PM
New Fan

Yeah, bitten. I work in a pet shop and I was trying to fit a collar on the stupid mongrol. I didnt even register that it was trying to snaffle my fingers!

Phew! I just beta read Chapter 8 of Katy's story thing. I started writing my book today as well!!!

Ill email it to you Katy, probably tomorrow so you can beta the prologue for me! thanks me dear!

sorry about the mod thing... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I cant believe u didnt get it!
Johnny Depp
Heath Ledger
http://www.livejournal.com/users/madmarie/
Old 04-06-2004, 02:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

hmmmm so we still dont have that slythie mod I see. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Oh well, that can be fised [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 04-06-2004, 02:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

YAY! Thank you Marie! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Did you send it back to me?

And I can't wait to read your chapter!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] Yay! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

pfft naymind...
Old 04-06-2004, 02:45 PM
New Fan

Yes I emailed it back to you. Yours wasnt as disturbing as some of the things you can find on the DomLijah closet thread. Quite upsetting, actually. *sniff sniff.* only joking., yeah I emailed it back!
Johnny Depp
Heath Ledger
http://www.livejournal.com/users/madmarie/
Old 04-06-2004, 03:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

*Snickers* It gets worse .. trust me.
Maybe I shouldn't say that ... I may well loose myself a beta .. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
But Thank you! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] It really does mean a lot to me [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 03:34 PM
Extreme Fan

pft.. Gryffindorks. i especially hate that ~silly~ bitch ugh... she always like 'The slythies started it!' what is she? like five? :rollseyes:
we'll beet them at quidditch this year *nods*
~*Slytherin Prefect*~
Old 04-06-2004, 03:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know! Eurgh! She is annoying [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] But Meh! What are you gouing to do, she's a Gryffie it's just so typical of them.
Old 04-06-2004, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i love it how we really ARE slytherin (not that i doubted that) and they teally ARE gryffindors... it's so much more than just houses out of some book [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it's so adaptable to the real world! But I do think that JK gives a pretty wrong image from us Slytherins... I mean, yes it's all true, but we're not that annoying ALL the time [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and certainly not to eachother [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
what I'm trying to say is - I often forget that it's something created by a writer for a series of books, it's become a sort of reality to me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] just like all of the magical world, actually. There are times that I forget it doesn't exist.
Old 04-06-2004, 05:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah its weird but I really get sucked into this world as well, as though it's truely there. When I first started reading the books, I never wanted to stop reading cuz it was kind of depressing going back to the real world, you know? But now I tend to just live in this little Harry Potter world bubble. and I like it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 04-06-2004, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yes exactly! You just said exactly what I was trying to say [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm way too obsessed for my own good, but I'm loving ever y single second of it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

bwhahaha cutest thing ever:
Old 04-06-2004, 06:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Aww! That is the cutest little thing every! Slythie HArry. Muahhaha. We all know where he really belongs, at heart and even Harry knows it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 04-06-2004, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Heheh i think it was supposed to be younger Snape, but I can definitely see Harry in that, too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 08:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hey you guys sorry i haven't been here in awhile.
Old 04-07-2004, 01:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by paintedxlie:
<STRONG>yes exactly! You just said exactly what I was trying to say [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm way too obsessed for my own good, but I'm loving ever y single second of it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

bwhahaha cutest thing ever: </STRONG>
Cute [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

btw:I finally got my slythie scarf, yippi [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

kitty [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]