Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2004, 04:23 PM
Passionate Fan

I tried reading the book but it was pretty boring. Didn't get to the end. I did enjoy the romance between 'Hatsue' and.... eeek the boy..whose name escapes me now. But I love the moments that they're in. Beautiful pictures!

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Old 12-08-2004, 09:17 AM
Supreme Fan

hey guys!!! have you seen the TRL's GoF documentary? I went to katie-leung.com and LOOK!! it seems we have images of Katie.. in the first 2 possibilities it's not veyr clear (but I do believe it's her), but I think in the 3rd possibility it really might be Katie, this is so exciting..
look...

One : In the first couple of frames, you can see the intern talking, keep your eyes on the left side. Then you can see a lady in the white t-shirt with the greenish-khakish pants walking left and then out of the animation. Couple of seconds later, we come to Emma's frames, the white t-shirt lady walked into the frame from the right and then she goes to this dark hair girl to fix her hair. You can see that there are about two ladies fixing her hair and outfit. From the girl's profiler, she looks Asian. She looks like she has about the same hair color and hair length as Katie Leung. Then there is another clue; Cho Chang is a Ravenclaw right? If you look closely by her chest area, there is a glimpse of something blue, possibly a neck tie? We all know that one of the Ravenclaw's colors is blue. Yea, getting closer to being Katie? There are some of you that are saying, "She could just be an extra." That could be true, but if she was an extra, why are there two ladies trying to get her to look good? And if you look around the scene, there aren't any other young kids. She's all alone with the crew, getting pamper up. Could she possibly be getting ready to have a scene with Harry or Cedric? Ay? Ay?!

Supporting the 1st possibility : In this one, you can see the two ladies fixing her up a bit clearer. Wow, does it take that long to make someone's hair look good? Dang lady! Since Cho Chang is suppose to be a little hottie, they're probably trying to make her flawless.

2nd possibility : Why is that girl behind Bonnie Wright's standing so still? Is it because the camera person of the movie is trying to take her pictures for the promotion of the 4th movie? Could it be? Could it be?

all from katie-leun.com

what do you guys think? eh? eh? this is so exciting, after watching the gifs over and over again, I do believe it's her.. I mean.. if she was an extra, why does she need 2 people to fix her? especially when there are no other kids or extras around? it's her alone there.. I think that girl could be Pansy Parkinson too, if it wasn't Katie, the colors of the tie are not clear, sometimes they seem blue to me, and other times it seems green...

and Su, those pix you posted, it's so Harry and Cho.. I can't stop staring at them imagining things
Old 12-08-2004, 09:24 AM
Supreme Fan

there are some pictures:

here
here
Old 12-10-2004, 07:03 AM
Passionate Fan

OMG!!!!!!!!!!
That so is Cho. Thanks for posting that Alex. I'm quite convinced that's Katie. Either that or it could be a stand in. But why bother taking photographs of her? it looks like those promotional photographs you get when the new movie comes out with the white backdrop. That's what convinces me that this girl is Katie.

Long hair!! eeeee.
Gotta go. Builder here at my house and I'm still in my pjs. must hide.

Old 12-10-2004, 10:43 AM
Supreme Fan

yes I'm convinced, too, that it's Katie. At least I want to believe it

I'm already analizing her first of all, the hair. I see she's got it a bit tied from the fronthead, I imagine Cho with nothign at all, just the hair falling in both sides of her face, I hope she wears it like that at least in one scene, I like the hair down

Quote:
Gotta go. Builder here at my house and I'm still in my pjs. must hide.

my god, builders at home is the worst for me, I use to get them often because my house is always breaking and they even ask me for cups of coffee and whisky, I'm like YOU'RE WORKING, MAN!!
Old 12-12-2004, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

Pics of Katie! Awesome! I'm pretty sure that's her. It has to be! Thanks for bringing that over Alex! Muchly appreciated.

OK, so I was just looking for some H/C fic and couldn't find any good ones. I'm not giving up my search though. I'll have to continue that tomorrow after work. Anyway, after my search, I decided to check out other Cho fic. I'm actually checking out Draco/Cho stuff. It should go well.

Last edited by lost lullaby; 12-12-2004 at 06:51 AM
Old 12-28-2004, 07:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lost lullaby
I'm actually checking out Draco/Cho stuff. It should go well.
I'm going to check Katie's websites to see what they say
Old 12-28-2004, 07:23 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm lurking in katieleung.uni.cc and I see the webmistress is doing a great job, it's good to have fans like that, isn't it? so she's been making Katie's page in imdb. You know that you can change imdb pages if you are a user. Thanks to this person we can be sure that Katie's page in imdb will be good and updated

take a look if you want

I'd like to find some fanarts of Cho. I've only found like 6 or 7 and she's got rounded eyes in all of them. When the books say she's asian, what part of the sentences don't people understand?

and there are blinkies

there's more in the media section
Old 12-28-2004, 11:25 AM
Passionate Fan

I don't think the books ever mention Cho is Asian...but I like that because it's not made a big deal of. But you can tell by the name....well I'm assuming now... but since Katie Leung is definately Asian...Cho must be! Otherwise JK would have said something.

Old 12-29-2004, 12:56 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sushi
I don't think the books ever mention Cho is Asian...but I like that because it's not made a big deal of. But you can tell by the name....well I'm assuming now... but since Katie Leung is definately Asian...Cho must be! Otherwise JK would have said something.
yes, I realized as soon as I posted yesterday. It is actually not said especifically that she's asian, but as you said, we assume it from his name
Old 12-30-2004, 10:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Just looking at some Cho fanarts. I love this one
Harry and Cho kissing

Old 12-31-2004, 10:45 PM
Supreme Fan

buah! that IS REALLY good! I love it I swear, I've got butterflies in the stomach because it's so realistic that it's just like I was watching the 5th movie
Old 01-01-2005, 08:25 AM
Supreme Fan

Happy New Year people!!!!

I was in a LJ community of icons, and I suddenly saw this--->
she's Emily Browning (Violet from the unfortunate events), is it just me or in that picture really looks like she could be a good Cho? The first time I saw it I was shocked of how Choish she looked, now after having seen the icons over and over again I don't think she looks that much like her, but it was a first impression
Old 01-02-2005, 08:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Happy New Year! well in that picture she looks quite Cho ish. Although I never imagine that Cho has a fringe. Haven't seen Series of Unfortunate events but I know I really WANT HER COAT!!!

Old 01-03-2005, 09:29 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sushi
Happy New Year! well in that picture she looks quite Cho ish. Although I never imagine that Cho has a fringe. Haven't seen Series of Unfortunate events but I know I really WANT HER COAT!!!
I didn't imagine Cho with a fringe either, and in my mind her face is rounded but not as rounded as Emily's, but yes in that pic she looked choish

I want her coat too! and the boots

you've seen the pic of rita skeeter, right? what do u think? she's not the rita of my mind at all I imagined the hairstyle exactly as in the picture, but the colour would be blond-redishm like Laura Linney in Love Actually more or less, also she shoudl have a lot of wrinkles and make-up tryign to cover them but failing at the attempt, and her glasses and dress shoudl be bright pink or something, not so dark
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top