Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2004, 07:21 AM
Supreme Fan

WOW!!! katie leung online has a new layout, I love it! 100 times better than the other

well Su you have me here with OotP looking up the scene you asked I'm intrigued now.. does intrigued exist?
I'm in chapter 13, the other day I read when Ron attacks Cho for her Tornados badge are people blind? seriously, even Hermione is a Harry/Cho supporter! Even though I've always believed that Hermione likes Harry, she thinks Cho is good for Harry, even when Harry is mad at Cho or insults her, Hermione is there yeling at him in Cho's favour... and when has Hermione made a mistake? she was right with Snape when everyone thought he was working for Voldemort, she has intuition (well except for Lockhart ) why don't they believe her?
Old 09-19-2004, 06:36 AM
Passionate Fan

heh. I think have been managing to convert Cho haters to like her again with my fic!! I will make people like her again. Yes I will.

I love those images you posted Alex. Especially the blue one although I'd want Harry to look like he was enjoying it.

Quote:
Su you have me here with OotP looking up the scene you asked I'm intrigued now.. does intrigued exist?
Did you find it? yes intrigued is correct and it does exist! you remember when Harry does the Quibbler interview with Rita Skeeter? I swear Cho makes up with him and says he's really brave..or something. I couldn't find it. Let me know if you do.

Quote:
Other day I read when Ron attacks Cho for her Tornados badge are people blind?
He does have the emotional range of a teaspoon so don't hold it against him. I think Hermione is definately aware that Cho really likes Harry and she does nothing to really stop them from getting together. In fact she gives him advise and seems to know where Cho is coming from..especially with the crying. We could use as our next title... "Even Hermione is H/C" or something. Although it might provoke some kind of shipper war so maybe not.

What do people think of the argument that Cho is only interested in Harry for his fame? DISCUSS.

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Old 09-24-2004, 04:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Allow a shallow moment from me please...

Just browsing http://www.danradcliffe.com/. Just imagining the H/C scenes with Dan's new hair. I actually really like how to looks now. I mean at first I thought it was HUGE.. but it looks cute and messy now.

Old 09-30-2004, 05:31 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sushi
Allow a shallow moment from me please...

Just browsing http://www.danradcliffe.com/. Just imagining the H/C scenes with Dan's new hair. I actually really like how to looks now. I mean at first I thought it was HUGE.. but it looks cute and messy now.
the same happens to me. well of course I like PoA's hair a lot more, a lot lot lot lot tons more actually but after the first impression of GoF's, now I think he looks hot, specially with glasses. For me Dan looks way hotter with glasses, and with that hair he'll be

Quote:
What do people think of the argument that Cho is only interested in Harry for his fame?
well... that's very difficult to say because I cant read cho's mind in this aspect.. I can tell she likes him because of how she acts towards him, but I can't really tell WHY she likes him. I don't think it's fame of course (as all we cho supporters may think ) because look at PoA when they first met in the quidditch game. They saw each other and Harry almost died of love, but Cho didn't go tell him anything (like she does in the rest of books), if she had gone to talk to him before the match you could say she wanted others to see her with him and be like "hey i'm talking to potter and you are not". Actually, if I rembered well, cho didn't stare at him too much, it was harry who looked at her, didn't he? so I think she liked him maybe that very day of the quidditch match and she tried to hide her blushing or something, I don't know, Cho had seen Harry before he had seen her, she was not shocked of seeing him once again.. I have to re-read some parts.
But if Cho likes harry for his fame, then she would have gone to him before, like colin creevey does (but in a less hysterical way ), because harry's been famous since the very day he stood on hogwarts' stepdoor

Last edited by - Alex -; 09-30-2004 at 05:39 AM
Old 10-01-2004, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting here... I haven't been at the HP board all that much lately.

It's great to see there's a new thread! I really love those anime-style pics.

I know I keep on asking this whenever I come to post here, but do you guys know any good H/C fic??

- -
Nellie

PS - can you please change my user name in the opening intro to "lost lullaby"? thanks! And whoever made those banners rocks! They're awesome!
Old 10-12-2004, 04:48 PM
Supreme Fan

wow I haven't posted here for a long itme, but there are no news

Quote:
PS - can you please change my user name in the opening intro to "lost lullaby"? thanks! And whoever made those banners rocks! They're awesome!
I'll do it now
Old 10-13-2004, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Thanks!

Aww.. that sucks that there isn't more news... I'll go search now, maybe something'll turn up.

- -
Nellie
Old 10-16-2004, 06:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Do you think Katie Leung has a Scottish accent? I know she's from Scotland and if so will our Cho have the scots accent too? I think it would be an interesting mix to see.

Old 10-20-2004, 04:01 PM
Supreme Fan

wow! I hadn't thought about the accent... and her voice.. will her voice be sweet and shy?.. or grave like Scarlett Johansson's? I think it will be more like sweet, but that's only because I see Katie very thin and fragile
Old 10-20-2004, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

That's a good question. I dunno if she'll have the scottish accent or not because we don't really know where Cho's from, right (apart from the obvious... she's from the general area around the UK)?

I think she should keep the accent. The more accents, the better!

- -
Nellie
Old 10-21-2004, 06:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lost lullaby
I think she should keep the accent. The more accents, the better!
yeah! I think the same, I myself being the accents obsessed that I am, the more accents the funnier although then I'll drive myself crazy cause I won't only spend my time trying to speak like Harry (Dan) or Maggie Smith, which is the best voice/accent/pronunciation ever "Haaaari Pottaaa.. Drei-co Mal-fói" I laugh my arse off with Maggie's way of speaking, or Hugh Grant or Bill Nighty, but now I'll have a Cedric, a Cho and a Moody whose style I'll have to learn .. yeah, my mom says I don't watch or read Harry Potter, I learn/study Harry Potter

so Katie should be herself
Old 10-23-2004, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys! Came across a really awesome art, so here's the link: http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/...r/harrycho.jpg

She really is an awesome artist, and you can find more of her work here.
Old 10-28-2004, 03:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey everyone

Don't forget to vote for your three favorite new shipper threads. The poll is open until Tuesday, 9th November.

Please read the first post of the thread I linked to!

Also, punctuation marks don't live in packs!

If you made that icon let me know. I'd be happy to credit you!
Old 10-28-2004, 05:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by blueangel
Hey guys! Came across a really awesome art, so here's the link: http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/...r/harrycho.jpg

She really is an awesome artist, and you can find more of her work here.
Wow, that's pretty art! It looks pretty real too. I mean, almost human-like! Very good art... I'll check out her other stuff later.. I'm procrastinating, as usual.

Cara - Thanks for the reminder! I voted.

- -
Nellie
Old 10-28-2004, 05:49 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lost lullaby
Wow, that's pretty art! It looks pretty real too. I mean, almost human-like! Very good art... I'll check out her other stuff later.. I'm procrastinating, as usual.
yeah! it's like real
I really hope we'll get pix of Katie soon, because we're getting new pix of Rob and Fleur's sister, so we should have Katie

I thought a lot about the shippers poll, but I haven't voted yet and I think I won't eventually, because if I think about the couples I like, they are only Harry/Cho and Draco/Ginny. We already had a seekers thread and it didn't go very well so we came here, which is better. So why open the seekers again if it didn't work? and the Draco/Ginny thread already exists and I don't even post there because I don't know what to talk about... appart from those I don't know what to vote.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top