Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2004, 06:10 AM
Master Fan

Erm, I don't think Harry/Cho was on the list of suggestions. I think people automatically assume that if we like Cho, we want Harry/Cho (which is fine for me because it is what I want), but I know we aren't restricted to just H/C, which is good too.

I voted anyway. Shipper threads are a good way to get to fan fic, which I'm all up for!

- -
Nellie
Old 10-28-2004, 07:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Who knows maybe when movie 4 comes out...we might get a flood of new seekers and then we can open it up again. But for now I like our cosy little Chang Gang thread.

I voted for Lupin/Tonks even though they didn't really do much in the books together. I just had a thought about them but I think they'd be quite sweet together.

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Old 10-30-2004, 06:26 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I think people automatically assume that if we like Cho, we want Harry/Cho (which is fine for me because it is what I want), but I know we aren't restricted to just H/C, which is good too.
exactly... I love Cho with Cedric too.. of course Harry and Cho are my number 1 couple, but Cedric was an incredibly awesome person, I think one of the best persons of the 5 books, and he and Cho were real great together... I know people who think that the seekers "hate" cedric.. I don't get it. Who in this earth hates cedric? It should be illegal to hate him!

Quote:
Who knows maybe when movie 4 comes out...we might get a flood of new seekers and then we can open it up again
can you imagine? imagine lots of new people coming here, this thread woudl grow so well. Although I love being a few people here and knowing each other pretty much, than tons of people and not knowing anybody in reality, but having a couple more people would be great
Old 11-08-2004, 04:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey everyone

I'm sorry for spamming the board
I just wanted to remind you all that you have until around 6 p.m. CET tomorrow (that's around midday EST) to vote for your three favorite NEW shipper threads.
So if you haven't voted yet, make sure you do.

I will be counting the votes tomorrow evening and then I'll let you know which two threads are going to be added

Also, punctuation marks don't live in packs!

If you made that icon let me know. I'd be happy to credit you!
Old 11-18-2004, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

I hate to sound so fangirlish, but OMG, have you seen the guy who's playing Cedric? Drop dead gorgeous! And he's tall! Ah, Katie is so incredibly lucky! http://mugglenet.com/castpages/stude...attinson.shtml

And I found this unofficial Katie Leung site. It's under construction, but it looks promising! http://www.katie-leung.com/home.php

- -
Nellie
Old 11-19-2004, 06:53 AM
Supreme Fan

I totally know what you mean about the fangirlish, sometime I react like that to some photos, too. Especially photos of Rupert and Matt Lewis (don't ask me why I love Matt, only my deep inner brain knows ). I don't find Rob (Cedric) any sexy or pretty, maybe I will when I see him in HP4, but by now the pictures I've seen of him (including that bright colored one with spiky hair and emo-punk clothes) I don't find him any handsome. And he's tall??? mmm.. that changes me mind because for some reason I thought he was short like Sean Biggertaff and I imagine Cedric tall.. mmm...
Old 11-19-2004, 04:31 PM
Passionate Fan

I find Robert quite handsome in the profile pic. But the other ones are rather justin timberlaky which is too boyish for me.

I watched Dan and co this morning and he briefly mentions Katie. Although the stupid interviews talks over him so we don't get to hear what he was saying. Basically the interview said something like '4000 girls came to audition to be your girlfriend' and Daniel was like "well I'm sure they wouldn't have if they knew me better...but actually we've got someone now. Katie..."

Then the women buts in and gos, "She's Scottish isn't she? so she must be good" or something to that effect.

I think I've filmed the Yule Ball scenes you know because Rupert's been talking about how they've had to wear these horrible dress robes. Hee hee. I can't wait to see the pictures...please have some promo pics soon!

Old 11-19-2004, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

Alex - Yeah, tall guys are hot..

Sushi - Too Justin Timberlaky? I didn't look at the other pics. I just took one look at the pic in the link and was floored.

And stupid interviewers! They should just let Dan talk. About Katie. Among other things..

Ooh, Yule Ball scene! Definitely one of my favourite scenes, just because everyone will be so dressed up! I can't wait to see these "horrible dress robes"

- -
Nellie
Old 11-21-2004, 12:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Someone's got a Robert Pattison site... have a look at his pics here
LINK

The model picture of him does look very Cedricky!

I think it's this pic where he looks like Justin Timberlake. It could be just me. Justin or is it Robert?

I think he's the type who can look different in every picture. I like his look in here. But I'd give him a different hairstyle!
Another pic

Ok after trawling those pics. I do like him.

Apparently he's only 17. Only one year older than Rupert. I swear he was much older than that. Oh well

Old 11-22-2004, 08:39 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I find Robert quite handsome in the profile pic
the same happens to me.. he's more handsome in the black/white profile picture than in the ones of an actual movie

Quote:
Daniel was like "well I'm sure they wouldn't have if they knew me better..
that's one of the best lines I've heard from Dan

Quote:
I think I've filmed the Yule Ball scenes you know because Rupert's been talking about how they've had to wear these horrible dress robes. Hee hee. I can't wait to see the pictures...please have some promo pics soon!
yes! Rupert said it, I can't wait either

Quote:
They should just let Dan talk. About Katie. Among other things..
you know? I think this line would make a great title for a thread, I'll keep it in mylist

ow! a site of Rob already? that's so cool... yes, that one with spiky hair is the one I meant, he looks so young in it, like a 14-year-old boy, that's why he didn't seem tall to me

Quote:
I think he's the type who can look different in every picture
absolutely we've only got 4 pictures of him and he looks different in each one so imagine if we get like 100 pictures, we'll see 100 different Robs?

wow! in this one he looks really handsome!

Quote:
Apparently he's only 17. Only one year older than Rupert.
really? I thought he was 20 or something
Old 11-22-2004, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Alex -

you know? I think this line would make a great title for a thread, I'll keep it in mylist
Ok! I'll prolly forget it by the time the new thread rolls around.. we're doing pretty good here though! At least one post every week!

Damn. All the pretty ones just had to be young. Well, he's only 1 year younger than me. I can deal..
Old 11-23-2004, 12:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Lost Lullaby - LOL! two words. Toy Boy.

Alex - I think everyone looks good in Black and White!

There's a great picture of Daniel under water (2nd task in GOF) with the rest of the crew. It's his christmas card to his fans. http://www.danradcliffe.us/galleries...underwater.jpg

I tried to spot if Katie was in there but I think not! I guess the WB are still trying to hide her. Still it's a very cool picture. And the water looks so deep. I can't even manage 2 metres....if I was there my ears would be popping!

.ETA: .Something Kate-ish to report! She's signed a first edition GOF with the rest of the cast. Nice hand writing.

Link

Last edited by Sushi; 11-23-2004 at 06:01 PM
Old 11-28-2004, 05:06 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
we're doing pretty good here though! At least one post every week!

I just got to know about Katie's signing but I see Su posted it.. it's so awesome this is so exciting.. it's like.. we're getting more physical proofs of Katie's existence since there are no pix of her we have to trust her writing

that's a great picture, very shocking I could never ever in my life open my eyes under water, I've tried lots of times but it's impossible
Old 12-01-2004, 07:25 AM
Passionate Fan

I know we already have our Cho but still Cho spotting is fun.

Remember I mentioned Anne Suziki a while back from Snow falling in the Cedars! I found some screen caps from the movie. It's so Harry and Cho.

Click
Click here
Click again

Old 12-01-2004, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Alex -

I just got to know about Katie's signing but I see Su posted it.. it's so awesome this is so exciting.. it's like.. we're getting more physical proofs of Katie's existence since there are no pix of her we have to trust her writing
I know, eh? They're really keeping her secret!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sushi
I know we already have our Cho but still Cho spotting is fun.

Remember I mentioned Anne Suziki a while back from Snow falling in the Cedars! I found some screen caps from the movie. It's so Harry and Cho.

Click
Click here
Click again
It is Harry and Cho! Those pics are cute! I've always wanted to watch that movie (I even tried reading the book), but I guess I've never had the time to.

- -
Nellie