Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2003, 05:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Is that guy who keeps saying 'I don't hate it' in the Olsen show? They did a few shows so I think I'm getting confused but I did love to watch that!

Was looking at more Chiaki pics..she did rock in Kill Bill.. she has the perfect Cho face here. I can imagine this when she and Harry are going for the snitch in POA!

A fansite

Official Fansite - says here she is learning English.

[ 10-26-2003: Message edited Eowyn_Evenstar ]

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Old 10-26-2003, 05:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eowyn_Evenstar:
<STRONG>I can imagine this when she and Harry are going for the snitch in POA!

</STRONG>
wow!! yeah! I can imagine it too [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] I'm liking this girl more and more

and yes, Manuelo is still in the Olsen series [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 10-27-2003, 11:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Anyone else seen any good Cho's. It's quite hard to find any... how is everyone doing today???

Old 10-27-2003, 12:29 PM
Supreme Fan

Hello.. well, I'm just stopping by because I don't have anything to say actually. I've not seen any other new Cho for my list [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 10-27-2003, 12:52 PM
Passionate Fan

LOL!! I know I did'nt have anything Cho ish to say either. It's sad. I'll recommend you that book I was talking about a few posts earlier.

It's a trilogy called His Dark Materials.Northern Lights

A little synopisis ... In this first part of the "Dark Materials" trilogy, Lyra's friend Roger disappears. She and her daemon, Pantalaimon, determine to find him. Their quest leads them to the bleak splendour of the North where a team of scientists are conducting unspeakably horrible experiments.

Old 10-28-2003, 02:02 AM
Supreme Fan

ow! thanx for the recomended book eowyn [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

by the way, I forgot to tell you yesterday, I got a slytherin scarf and it's absolutely amazing!!!! If I could take a pic of it.. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but I don't have a digi cam, well, my friend Cris (newbies' mod) have one so we soon will take pics [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

the story is that my aunt Conchi from Madrid knits very well and my sister, my cousin and I asked her for scarves and she said yes! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] so my cousin wanted a ravenclaw one and my sister and I a slytherin one.
I consider myself from the gryffindor school but there is a problem: scarlet and gold are the colours of the spanish flag, so imagine if I go by the street wearing the colours of our country's flag, everybody would think I'm a national nazi and it would be dangerous, so as Slytherin is my 2nd fave house, I chose this one, it's totally beautiful, I didn't thin kit would be like this.. I wore it today in college and I felt like in Hogwarts because my college is a castle from the XVIIIth century more or less, so imagine how cool [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I know that probably none knew that it was a slytherin scarf because, as you said, in college people hate Harry Potter [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] so they prolly don't even know that Hogwarts has different houses, and also they have different colours, you know [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

I'm so prouf of my scraf [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'll go post this in the marketing thread [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I think it's in the 2nd or 3rd page, I have to rescue it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2003, 11:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eowyn_Evenstar:
<STRONG>Just seen Kill Bill and the girl who plays Gogo is pretty so I thought we could throw her in for a Cho. She's Japanese,I don't know if she can speak English, I have no idea how old she is.... but as far as looks go...I think she's great.
</STRONG>
When I saw that movie, I thought the same thing! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think she could maybe pull it off. Cho doesn't have that many lines in GoF - it's maybe only OotP that she has a huge smack-load of lines.

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Did the 'Seekers' thread disappear? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Do you guys read any Cho related fics? I did see some Draco/Cho but I'm not sure I wanna venture there though... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2003, 02:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Alex Cool!!! My old school uniform were the same colours as Syltherin and looked almost identical to the uniforms you see in the first two movies! (except I did'nt have the badge) but the jumper and tie..same! Would people really think you were a nazi for wearing the colours of your national flag??? I guess I can see where you're coming from. People may think you are extreme. You college is a castle????????? wow!!! I'd love to gone to college in a castle... mine's just some old building ...rather boring.

Aya
I think seekers did disappear! I was last to be on it then it kinda died!

I'm a bit scared to read Cho fics.. cos not many people like her so I'm worried about characterisation. Draco/Cho? I could see that... they could be a pretty nice couple. I like the idea of Oliver/Cho. But I've never read any. Do you have any to recommend?

Old 10-29-2003, 12:17 PM
Loyal Fan

sorry to just join in on your conversation, but in relations to Cho shipping, I had this weird obssession before w/ Cho & Viktor Krum... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It was weird, at first I was squicked by it, but after a while, it knida grew on me, you know. I just thought it kind of made sense... what with the whole jealousy thing and the fact that Viktor is also a Seeker & a triwizard school champion... who knows, maybe thrid time's the charm [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Viktor/Cho!!!
*waves flag*
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 10-29-2003, 12:24 PM
Loyal Fan

sorry to just join in on your conversation, but in relations to Cho shipping, I had this weird obssession before w/ Cho & Viktor Krum... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It was weird, at first I was squicked by it, but after a while, it knida grew on me, you know. I just thought it kind of made sense... what with the whole jealousy thing and the fact that Viktor is also a Seeker & a triwizard school champion... who knows, maybe thrid time's the charm [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Viktor/Cho!!!
*waves flag*

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.

~ Sadé
Old 10-29-2003, 01:27 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Did the 'Seekers' thread disappear?
I don't know [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I remember Eowyn and I posting there, but then we came here.. I think it's not necessary to have 2 threads about Cho because there is not much top talk about her, so we can talk about her and Harry and Cedric and whatever we want here.. that's my opinion [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Do you guys read any Cho related fics? I did see some Draco/Cho but I'm not sure I wanna venture there though...
I'm not about Fic, I don't like them.. but I did read one of Harry and Cho and it was great but the author hasn't finished yet, and it seems that she won't ever end it because she is uninspired [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] so I'll never know how does it end

Quote:
Would people really think you were a nazi for wearing the colours of your national flag???
well, not actually, I'm a little dramatic [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but it would really be something weird so I rather wear other colours

Quote:
You college is a castle?????????
yes it is.. and I like it a lot.. well, I hate to study but the college is gorgeous, even the students' seats and the teachers' tables are exactly as in the film

wow! Cho + Krum! I never thought about that! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2003, 02:20 PM
Loyal Fan

oh come on...
give it some thought...

actually, that was my reaction to Viktor/Cho at first as well, but after giving myself time to think about it, it actually made sense, you know...

At this point in her life Cho needs somebody mature who just might understand what she is going through... plus Viktor has that guilt of giving Cedric the Crutiatus so, I dunno, maybe he would try extra hard to give her the comfort she needs and exorcising his own demons at the same time; think of the movie "Bounce" (the one with Ben Affleck and Gwyneth Paltrow).

Plus like I said... Viktor is also a Seeker, popular, and a Triwizard Champ like her past boyfriends
1)Cedric and
2)Harry...
and they always say that the 3rd time's the charm

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~ Sadé
Old 10-30-2003, 01:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Are you guys up for melding the seekers/cho charmer threads together? As I agree with Alex - Cho talk can sort of die out if we distribute them in two threads. I do suspect that the seeker thread might come back when the fourth movie comes out! So maybe it could be chang gang/ cho charmers / seekers thread. A kinda long thread title. What does everyone else think?

Welcome Marauder's Child!! you are more than welcome to join this thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] . Vicktor and Cho???? That would kind of get in the way of Harry/Cho who I ship! Although he would get even more jealous which could be good. But you are right, Cho needs someone mature. I don't think Harry is really there yet (bless him). How did you get to that couple? was it a fic or just random thoughts?

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 10-30-2003, 03:08 AM
Supreme Fan

yes, I think that when the 4th movie comes out the seekers thread will reappear too

my sister is a fanfics' freak [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] she is always reading.. once she read a fic about Dudley and Cho [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] people are crazy.. personally the couple Cho+Krum is a very smart thought but I still like Harry+Cho [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] I don't know what's about them that make me want to scream GET MARRIED!!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

wow guys! I've been searching for pics of my university, I thought there wouldn't be any pic because it is not very important.. well, it's the University of Barcelona and it is really important in Spain, but I thought it wouldn't be as important as to have a webpage, well it has! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] you want to see where I study?

pic from outside

I can't find pics from inside [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but you can have an idea

well, I have to go now.. it's the last day of class until Monday again.. I can't wait this day to end [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2003, 01:17 PM
Passionate Fan

OH WOW! Your college looks amazing. I went to Barcelona last year.. it's such a pretty town. I have'nt been to many places in Spain but out of them all that was my fav place. It does remind me of Hogwarts a little.. you know the courtyard area where you always seem them walking through.

Ok on a Cho hunt!

Looking through the credits of Battle Royale. This is Aki Maeda.

She looks quite modern! I know I have quite a traditional stereotypical image of Cho in mind so I'd be quite happy to have hip looking Cho for the movie
.. you know?

[ 10-31-2003: Message edited Eowyn_Evenstar ]

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top