Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2003, 03:56 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Long Live the Seekers!! Hey, should we include that in our thread title?
sure! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

I haven't seen 4 weddings and a funeral.. I think I'm the only person in the world who hasn't [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'd like to though
Old 11-09-2003, 10:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Aww... I seriously need to start renting movies again.

icon by poordeadturtle
Old 11-10-2003, 12:59 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kawaii_Jay:
<STRONG>Aww... I seriously need to start renting movies again.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I rent 3 movies every week.. and also I watch lots of movies on TV at weekend, and in canal +, where there's a new movie every night, but I'd need to live 300 years to watch all the movies I want
Old 11-10-2003, 01:37 AM
Passionate Fan

LOL!!! I tend to watch movies in bursts... or whatever is on the tv or coughs *downloadthemofftheinternet*. I'm quite lazy about going to the cinema.

But yeah I think you guys should see Four Weddings anyway because it's pretty funny! You can't help but notice the Harry and Cho ness of it all. Although you may get annoyed with Andie Mcdowell. All she does most of the time is say 'hi'. LOL... which is kind of what Cho does in the beginning.

I'm trying to think of some other good romance scenes from other movies now that would be H/C ness...

[ 11-10-2003: Message edited Eowyn_Evenstar ]

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Old 11-10-2003, 02:16 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm totally into movies, of course, I have to love it because I want to be a scriptwriter. I watch tons of movies every week, and I go to the cinema every sunday night, well, yesterday was an exception cause my mother wasn't home and she is the one who always drives me to the mall.

I never thought about watching "4 weddings..." and "My best friend's wedding" because.. I don't know.. well.. I can't stand Cameron Diaz and I hate Hugh Grant.. but I'll have to watch them, yeah...

mm.. ok, let's think about love scenes that we'd like Harry and Cho to live.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm thinking.. mmm...
Old 11-11-2003, 08:17 AM
Passionate Fan

You want to be a script writer? I'm secretly harbouring that ambition too. Well any kind of writer really! or artist... I'm a creative person so anything goes for me.

For potential H/C scenes I hope they have lots of glances and angsty stares much like in Pride and Prejudice BBC production between Darcy and Elizabeth. The most angsty you can go really is with Colin Firth doing his Darcy. Have you seen that?

Editing to say here a recent article about casting Cho... I think it's rumour but it mentions Michelle Ang.
Link

[ 11-11-2003: Message edited Eowyn_Evenstar ]

Old 11-11-2003, 08:55 AM
Addicted Fan

I hope both of you succeed in whatever you guys wish to do. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

As for the movie thing.. can't.. My dad took away the card I need to rent movies with... [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Sushi - Thanks for the link. I don't really trust rumors though.. Besides they mentioned Jennifer Nguyen. Didn't someone say that that person was a hoax?

icon by poordeadturtle
Old 11-11-2003, 09:42 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eowyn_Evenstar:
<STRONG>you can go really is with Colin Firth doing his Darcy. Have you seen that?
</STRONG>
yes! I love Colin Firth! he is incredible [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

I'd like to be any kind of writer, too, but scripts are my passion [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

really? they mention Michelle Ang? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'm going to read what is that rumour about.. we'll soon get to know who plays Cho.
Old 11-13-2003, 01:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah it must have been a rumour! Plus she's a New Zealander... that no Brit rule thing I think is still working.

Did you catch the POA trailer? OMG!

Old 11-13-2003, 01:52 AM
Supreme Fan

OMG OMG OMG OMG

I'm watching the trailer right now.. I'm going to faint [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] it's gorgeous! and Dan's voice is so... like... from an older guy! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2003, 12:38 AM
Passionate Fan

I KNOW! I adore the shot of him standing with his wand out.. wind blowing through his hair!

To stay Cho related.. even though I know CHo is'nt in POA. I noticed a Cho like looking girl in the trailer singing along with the choir. She's holding a fat frog right at the front.

Old 11-14-2003, 05:57 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eowyn_Evenstar:
<STRONG>To stay Cho related.. even though I know CHo is'nt in POA. I noticed a Cho like looking girl in the trailer singing along with the choir. She's holding a fat frog right at the front.</STRONG>
you too! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I noticed too, though her skin is tanned (sp?) you know, a bit dark.. but anyway.. we can play imaginining her as Cho, I do [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]...

Now, I can't stop imagining Dan next year when he is filming the 4th movie.. if he's grown up like this, so hot, how will he be in a year?? hotter! lucky girl who plays Cho [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 11-14-2003: Message edited - Alex - ]
Old 11-14-2003, 10:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Alex
Glad I was'nt the only one! I'm certainly up for pretending she's Cho! at least we have someone! I was kinda upset she was'nt in POA so at least we have a substitute.

Here's a pic! I did think she was a little darker than I imagined but I'm looking at the cap. And she looks quite cute! although I am examining her tie and I think she's in Gryffindor!

Old 11-15-2003, 07:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Hey girls, look.. it's when Dan went to Japan.. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] we are sick, we see Chos everywhere [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2003, 12:50 PM
Passionate Fan

LOL!!! that's a cute picture! wonder who she is..where's it from?

We really are sick. At least we will be cured when the girl is cast. Although I will actually miss Cho spotting when it's over.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top