Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2003, 12:50 AM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] girls, you crack me up [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Alex - just wondering... are those pumpkins in your av?

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Old 10-14-2003, 12:44 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eowyn_Evenstar:
<STRONG>Alex - just wondering... are those pumpkins in your av?</STRONG>
yes [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] why?

oh guys, my sister and I can't stop jumping on our bed trying to guess which day we'll know who's Cho [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] we need to know.. I guess we'll know soon since they'll start filming in April and before that they need to do a lot of things. so I guess we'll know at least in January. I don't know... [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2003, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dinny:
<STRONG>
::Goes away for the off-topicness she's bringing over.::</STRONG>
[img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] Dinny... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Have you guys found anymore "prospects" for Cho?
Old 10-16-2003, 01:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Alex - I was just checking to see if I was right!

Aya!!! - I have'nt been looking as much. So busy with college work. How about you?

In a way I kinda feel sorry for whoever is cast as Cho. I can imagine she would get a load of bitchy comments flung her way. You know how girls can get! but then again.. she'll be in a Harry Potter movie which would more than make up for it!

[ 10-16-2003: Message edited Eowyn_Evenstar ]

Old 10-16-2003, 08:38 AM
Supreme Fan

Eowyn what do u study?

Yes, the girls who plays Cho will have to be "strong", you get the idea, and don't get upset because of what people say, because she has to mentalize herself that people will love her but other people will hate her. I hope I'll like her. I hope she'll do well [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And about the Cho casting.. the last news I read were from the 6th october (very recent) and they still auditioning [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

[ 10-16-2003: Message edited - Alex - ]
Old 10-17-2003, 07:21 AM
Passionate Fan

What was the news on auditions? I have'nt anything since ...well a very long time ago. What's the latest.

I study art! well I do art...and read around a lot of subjects. But it's a heck of a lot of work. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2003, 08:49 AM
Addicted Fan

I just thought I'd post this pic of Michelle Ang that I found on the BBC "Neighbours" website. She's 20, btw.

Old 10-17-2003, 10:15 PM
Addicted Fan

::stands by her protest about not having twenty-somethings playing teens::

Sorry...

icon by poordeadturtle
Old 10-19-2003, 02:03 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>What was the news on auditions? I have'nt anything since ...well a very long time ago. What's the latest.</STRONG>
as I said, the latest news are from the october 6th and they say they still auditioning

Oh, Michelle is 20.. I love her and I'd really like her to be Cho, but now I don't want her to be Cho, she's too old.. poor Dan, I imagine him being 14 and the director goes and says "Dan, this is Michelle, she'll play Cho Chang, she is 20" [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Dan's face--&gt;

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2003, 02:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Dinny posted new pix in the news thread... here our lovely Dan for our lovely Cho [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

I think I'm getting crazy because I've been thinking lately that Dan is hot [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I remember when I saw the 1st film and I used to say "Ow, he's lovely, can I adopt him?", then I remember watching the 2nd film I used to say "Ow, he is getting ugly as he gets older" and now with the 3rd movie I'm totally drooling [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]

I'm 18 and I like a 14-year-old kid, someone help me!!! [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] just kidding [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I love him doesn't matter his age [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2003, 02:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Alex -:
<STRONG>... poor Dan, I imagine him being 14 and the director goes and says "Dan, this is Michelle, she'll play Cho Chang, she is 20" [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] God! Poor guy! Btw, the pic isn't showing up...

icon by poordeadturtle
Old 10-20-2003, 08:58 AM
Supreme Fan

oops, the pic isn't showing [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] well, just go to the news threrad, there are 3 new pics and although they are small, they are great [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2003, 10:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Alex you are'nt the only one!!! I feel like a perv! When I saw him in the first movie I thought 'aww he's cute... he's going to be incredibly good looking when he's older' and I think I'm right! The little pic... he looks jail baity. Imagine what he's going to look like when he's 20!!! thud.

I still like Michelle Ang as Cho... even if she is 20. I've seen her in Neighbours and I think she could totally pass off as a 15 year old. But I'd love (and prefer) an unknown Brit to get the role!

[ 10-20-2003: Message edited Eowyn_Evenstar ]

Old 10-20-2003, 01:13 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Alex you are'nt the only one!!! I feel like a perv!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Thank goodness I'm not the only one.. yes, he is totally [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>I still like Michelle Ang as Cho... even if she is 20. I've seen her in Neighbours and I think she could totally pass off as a 15 year old. But I'd love (and prefer) an unknown Brit to get the role!</STRONG>
well, it's not that I don't like her as Cho, I do like her.. but I symphatize (sp?) with Dan, Imean, if Dan was 18-20 years in real life I would love it, but he is only 14 and I don't know.. I know they are actors and they have to do what they have to do.. but I am already imagining them in the 5th book in the kissing scene [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] ((though personally I think there will be no kiss showed in the movie, I think they will do as in the book, we'll have to guess they kissed)) but I can't help imagining that they have to kiss and poor Dan [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top