Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2004, 03:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Alex - My name is Su well my nickname is! that's what everyone calls me. If you forget just look at my original screen name which is 'SUSHI' to remind you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] but if you forget again don't worry. I am very bad with names myself.

Aya: Maybe we can keep all our names..I don't know how cos if we mix it up..like Charmers Gang.. it does'nt sound as good as our old names. You know?
maybe we could do initals. CGCCS. Too bad it does'nt actually spell a word.

If I had to pick ONE. I would choose the chang gang. But only if I had to.

Thread titles - can only think of seeker themed ones at the mo.
1. Because he was still a gentleman on the pitch.
2. She was his first kiss!

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Old 04-15-2004, 10:18 AM
Supreme Fan

okay, Su, I surely won't forget it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I couldn't choose only one name either coz I love them all. We can use 2 forms mor eor less in alternate threads I guess.

I love the threads titles [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I'll keep the one we don't use for the 5th thread
Old 04-16-2004, 11:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Okie. Shalle we leave it chang gang/cho charmers? then in the opening thread we can put a seekers section too? because I think the few of us that do like Cho also ship her with Harry? or even have a section for Cho and Cedric ..e.t.c. This is the Cho thread after all!

Old 04-16-2004, 02:13 PM
Supreme Fan

yeah, I agree with you Su, that we should leave the title as it is right now, then we can specificate about the seekers thing

well, I'm anxious, when will they say who is playing Cho? because they are about to say who is playing Fleur, we'll know the actress soon, but what about Cho and Cedric and Krum? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2004, 03:04 PM
Supreme Fan

I didnt' know these girls were also rumored to play Cho

the twins

and Vivian

I like more the twin with the pink ribbon in the head, her name is Gillian if I'm not wrong
Old 04-17-2004, 12:24 AM
Passionate Fan

I just wish they would announce already so we can go all fangirly and start squeeing and making seekerish fanarts.

Pictures - I like the other twin if she had longer hair. Well I found another Cho..called Keiko Agena. She's Korean. Stars in the Gilmore Girls (I have'nt seen much of it but she's so cute in it)

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited Eowyn_Evenstar ]

Old 04-17-2004, 05:59 AM
Supreme Fan

oh! how could I forget about Lane.. I mean, Keiko! I like her a lot in GG [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2004, 03:01 AM
Addicted Fan

I keep meaning to post a pic of the following actress but I keep forgetting. Here I am now though.

Her name is Amy Yamazaki, I think she's about a year or so older than Cho but she plays a character about Cho's age in a UK TV show called "Powers". There's a picture here, and here, oh and here. (all those caps are from "Powers")

I think she could make a good Cho, what do y'all reckon?
Old 04-18-2004, 03:28 AM
Supreme Fan

yeah! I like her, spec the second picture [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

here's a fanart I just found.. awww, how cute... I've found more, but I'll post them later

Old 04-18-2004, 05:06 AM
Passionate Fan

I only found out about Keiko from an Adam Brody (love him!)site ..downloading clips of GG. She's dorky in a good way.

I love that fanart too. Do you think in that part..that Ron was implying indirectly that Cho was some kind of glory/fame seeker. I know many people use the argument that she only likes Harry because he's famous. I don't get that impression myself.

Old 04-18-2004, 05:22 AM
Supreme Fan

I don't get that impression either, I think Cho liked Harry when they met in the 3rd book in the quidditch match, Harry fell for her and she fell for him...
and about that scene of the Tornados badge, I really think Ron's a seer. Seriously, I know thi stheory has been rumoured but I believe it. Ron, unconsciously, used the argument of the badge to "hate" her, but actually, inside of him he knew that Cho would break Harry's heart.
Old 04-19-2004, 10:52 AM
Supreme Fan

hey guys, since nobody has opened the thread, I've done it.. I didn't know what to write in it, so I made it simple, if you want to add anything to the intro post, just tell me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

=========================================================

This is the end of this thread, kindly proceed to the next one:
The Chang Gang / Cho Charmers #4: Because she was Harry's first kiss!

click THIS to instantly be transported to the first post of the next thread

See you all there,
~Sade

*closing the thread*

Last edited by * Marauder's Child *; 05-13-2004 at 10:58 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top