Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2009, 12:34 AM
Master Fan

That was very nice, Caroline. but i meant the kissing scene from the book. How would you like to see it played out in the movie? The evil one between Riddle-Harry and Hermione.

... that would be really awesome though if your scene was in the book/movie!
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 12-18-2009, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey!
What's up?
News?
I'm in the mood for a HHr fic,any advice?
ETA: read this fic: Hermione's Christmas Carol, a Harry Potter fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Last edited by ale-la-pazza1; 12-18-2009 at 04:51 AM
Old 12-18-2009, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome fic, I didn't see the JK Rowling bit coming, I almost choked on my drink.

Quote:
"And to make sure that nightmare never comes true, promise me that if I ever have thoughts of dating Ginny or if I ever suggest that we name one of our children after that greasy hair git, you’ll drag me to St. Mungo’s for a full mental scan.”
Funniest fic quote ever.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:13 AM
Moderator Manager

did someone say Peter & Claire? i love them! i don't really ship incest but to me, they're so fine! i love Milo & Hayden and i was really super happy when they started dating. but sadly, yes, they've broken up. i can see it coming anyway, the age difference, one was patrying harder, etc.

the scene where Ron left H/Hr in the tent is an excuse for tons of fics! i bet Ron never came back on all of those fics right?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-18-2009, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

I didn't know Hayden was a party-er. I thought she was all mature and calm and "save the animals!" ... not that you can't save animals AND party. lol. but she didn't seem to have the personality of someone who liked going out all the time.

Anyhoo, as for fanfics, I've been trying to write one forever but I keep losing focus. I find it nearly impossible to find good Hr/H fics that take place when they were still in school... which are the only ones I care to read about. So i decided to write one for myself, but I lose focus and motivation waaaaay too quickly. At this rate I won't be done for a few decades or so.

But in other news, I've made a new video! I really love this song and the first time I heard it, I instantly thought of our couple. I think it really suits them somehow. (you may want to turn the volume up a little more than usual. it's kind of low i think)

If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 12-18-2009, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm searching for good tent scene fic,it's the perfect setup

ETA: I found this: PORTKEY.ORG >> Like a Sister - Chapter: 1 <3

Last edited by ale-la-pazza1; 12-18-2009 at 11:10 AM
Old 12-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anck-Su-Namum (View Post)
That was very nice, Caroline. but i meant the kissing scene from the book. How would you like to see it played out in the movie? The evil one between Riddle-Harry and Hermione.

... that would be really awesome though if your scene was in the book/movie!
yes, that is my version of the "Kissing scene from the book and the movie" I know it suppose to be evil but I make more romantic..

Me too..that would be awesome if my version was in movie I would be "Rich"
Old 12-18-2009, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Chrissy I love your DH kiss idea. Why is no one else but Caroline doing it? I just got on today thats my excuse. I need time. I can't write one shots as well as you chrissy

My family and friends all know about my HP obsession not so much my fandom ships. They all think I'm crazy or nerdy save the HP Club and they ship all sorts of HP people I am usually not judged for being delusional

I liked Peter/Claire too. Before and after I found out they were related. I don't give a damn Hayden/Milo were hot too but yeah they didn't end well
Old 12-18-2009, 10:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Light (View Post)
Awesome fic, I didn't see the JK Rowling bit coming, I almost choked on my drink.

Funniest fic quote ever.

That is funniest and true..
Old 12-19-2009, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I need another funny fic
Old 12-19-2009, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I need another funny fic
Old 12-19-2009, 04:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
I need another funny fic
me too...

@Chrissy: I love your video...
Old 12-19-2009, 04:35 AM
Absolute Fan

Hayden's a busy girl...yes she likes to party but not all the time. I think the problem was the age difference..Milo is at the age that he's ready to settle down and Hayden is not.

I love the song you used Chrissy and I love all the moments you put in the video

LOL that fic was funny

Old 12-19-2009, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Grint (View Post)
Chrissy I love your DH kiss idea. Why is no one else but Caroline doing it? I just got on today thats my excuse. I need time. I can't write one shots as well as you chrissy

My family and friends all know about my HP obsession not so much my fandom ships. They all think I'm crazy or nerdy save the HP Club and they ship all sorts of HP people I am usually not judged for being delusional

I liked Peter/Claire too. Before and after I found out they were related. I don't give a damn Hayden/Milo were hot too but yeah they didn't end well
Maybe I am the best that is why I am only who is doing the "Fic" or I don't really have life!
Old 12-19-2009, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Meh no worries I have no life either Caroline.

So Chrissy..question about this one shot evil kiss thing..I spose we write it from evil Harry/Hermione's POV right? I'm just trying to figure out how to start it. either that or it would have to be through Harry or Ron's POV which might not be as efficient

Does anyone here remember if I used a Harry/Snape or Harry/DD av? I am trying to use one of those as an av but I don't remember which one I forgot to use. I also forgot to use a Ron/Hermione av to so heads up there I might be having HBP avs for the next few days if I remember what I used in the past
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top