Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2009, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

Anything news with our beloved couple?
Old 12-15-2009, 01:51 PM
Loyal Fan

i think that the whole sex scene scene between harry/hermione isn't needed at all. it's a movie for kids too! the whole scene is gonna make me cringe. i'm not hating on the actors/characters, just on the whole idea of this sex scene.
Finchel
"break a leg"
"I love you
"
Old 12-15-2009, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairFTW (View Post)
i think that the whole sex scene scene between harry/hermione isn't needed at all. it's a movie for kids too! the whole scene is gonna make me cringe. i'm not hating on the actors/characters, just on the whole idea of this sex scene.
I agree with you to certain expand about the whole idea of the sex scene in movie.
I think it is depend how they are going to do the 'sex scene' if it going to do with some class and in good taste and not like you first meet the person and then BAM!YOU GOT LAID AND THEN NOTHING! If you know what I mean..

David Yates mention that with the love scene between Hhr it will be do with style and it will be very sexy...and I wait and see if he will do just that.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:45 PM
Absolute Fan

hey guys. wow bew thread
do we have any news? what's with al the sex talk?
Old 12-15-2009, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbei (View Post)
hey guys. wow bew thread
do we have any news? what's with al the sex talk?
hheh..Nothing news with beloved couple and we were bored that is why some of us are talking about "s-e-x" talked..no? there are few people here feel uneasy about sexy scene of Hhr that is all.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:49 PM
Absolute Fan

why are you guys feling so uneasy? its not like they're really going to do a real sex scene.. I think it'll just be hugging and stuff.. half naked probably but no sex scene.. and to be honest even if they did do a sex scene I don't even think it would look anything like them when it comes down to it. . . but whther they do or not. im stil up for it. izve ben dying to see any scene romantic with these two and I've finally got a chance even when I was resigned to the fact that I may never ever see one before.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

I don't really care about kids watching. The books are not for kids and the movies shouldn't have to be either. in one of them, I think the GOF, a woman is even basically molested. JKR did not write these books for kids and I think it really sucks that that just happened to be the audience that started buying them or reading them.

If there's going to be a sex scene, it will be rated R and parents shouldn't let their kids see it. And if it's just going to be some bare skin, it won't be any worse than the love scenes we see every day on soaps on TELEVISION.

Soooo forget the kids, the books/movies are not for them and if they want to see it, they can wait til they're older.
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 12-16-2009, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

Right..I think that is what the filmmaker of Hp is trying to do, it is to make not kid movie..

I remember reading the interview with David Yates and Daniel. Saying that this final movie they are trying to make this movie darker, and more of 'adult' to watch because the book is like that and they wanted to make the story as real for people to understand more.

But that is my impression..

@Ahbei: I agree..
Old 12-16-2009, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

I sure hope so. I hate when I ask people if they've seen the movies or read the books and they go "no way, those are for kids!" ... it happens all the time. They're missing out on this great stuff because they have it in their heads that it's childish and stupid.

In other news, I hope the part where Harry takes Hermione's wand is in the movie. He has such power over her in that moment. It's awesome.
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 12-16-2009, 12:23 PM
Loyal Fan

yeah, but this ain't twilight! harry potter is a children's book and a movie for everyone, not just kids. but this sex scene will ruin the series for those kids who watch it. i grew up with these movies and hearing this whole sex scene thing is really making me mad. twilight is for teens and older, that's why it's okay for them to have sex scenes. i'm not comparing twilight to harry potter. i'm just saying that this is just a dumb idea. david yates is making a bad decision and it really ruins this movie. they're trying to sex up harry potter and that is soooo wrong! don't hate me for saying this, but it's JMO! they should have just stuck to H/Hr kissing.
Finchel
"break a leg"
"I love you
"
Old 12-16-2009, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairFTW (View Post)
yeah, but this ain't twilight! harry potter is a children's book and a movie for everyone, not just kids. but this sex scene will ruin the series for those kids who watch it. i grew up with these movies and hearing this whole sex scene thing is really making me mad. twilight is for teens and older, that's why it's okay for them to have sex scenes. i'm not comparing twilight to harry potter. i'm just saying that this is just a dumb idea. david yates is making a bad decision and it really ruins this movie. they're trying to sex up harry potter and that is soooo wrong! don't hate me for saying this, but it's JMO! they should have just stuck to H/Hr kissing.
I know nothing about Twilight so I can't really respond to that.

But I say YAY to the sex scene. Kids stole these books away from us, they were NEVER meant to be for them. Nor were the movies. Power to Yates for finally making these movies what they were SUPPOSED to be for before all these annoying kids got involved. I really hope they stick with a sex scene, these are adult films. I don't care if people grew up with them or not. They weren't made for kids in the first place.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anck-Su-Namum (View Post)
I sure hope so. I hate when I ask people if they've seen the movies or read the books and they go "no way, those are for kids!" ... it happens all the time. They're missing out on this great stuff because they have it in their heads that it's childish and stupid.

In other news, I hope the part where Harry takes Hermione's wand is in the movie. He has such power over her in that moment. It's awesome.
I agree...and I don't understand, which part of movie that Harry takes Hermione's wand? You meant when Hermione broke his wand from the Deathly Hallow...right? When these two were fighting with that big snake?
Old 12-16-2009, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

First of all.

Chrissy--That rocks you knew Chris Rankin, especially since he isn't even one of the biggest HP stars yet we can see how fame and the fans changed him and towards him. it's an amazing and sad process.

I don't think there will be much of a sex scene at all. I think maybe some nudity and kissing and thats it wasn't that confirmed already I think chrissy or someone said it..it won't be steamy or raunchy or explicit. Kids or not, the HP franchise doesn't strike those cords. Although I think people who hate the idea of a sex scene do it because its between a fanon ship and not canon. Even if it were one of the endgame ships I don't see a sex scene or anything close being considered for them either. In the end, the HP franchise just doesn't swing that way.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

News?
Old 12-16-2009, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
News?
Nope!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top