Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2009, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

Yea, Caroline, I'm talking about that part in the DH. I'm hoping it's in the movies. It's sad but at the same time I love it. Hard to explain.

... Bella, I agree with you completely. I think it will not be too raunchy and I think the people that complain do so because it's non-canon.

.... and it is sad what fame can do to people. I still think Chris is a sweet person, I just felt so bad that people hassled him so much about Dan, Emma, and Rupert. It's like hellloooooooo why not ask him about himself and how HE is doing? But no one cared about him because he wasn't a main star. They just wanted to use him to get to the trio. I'd go crazy and leave IM too if it were me!
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 12-16-2009, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

So Do I...I can't wait or hoping to see that scene of Hhr too from the D.H, I want to see the 'sexual tension' coming out of these two from that scene of Hermione's broke his wands..
Old 12-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

Maybe it will be like the time on Grey's Anatomy when Lexie broke Mark's penis.

If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 12-16-2009, 10:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anck-Su-Namum (View Post)

Sorry? I never watch Grey's Anatomy..but I hope it will not be same..

but I do like that phrase "Hermione's broke Harry's wand" it kind of nasty..I hope they would just end up in bed together after you know? He yell at her and she yell back..one lead to another..we would sure going to have R-rating for the final movie.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

what happened was Lexie and Mark were having sex and Lexie was a little too rough with him. lol.

Old 12-17-2009, 03:46 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anck-Su-Namum (View Post)
HAHA! PB! penis breaker! love that ep!

anyway, i just recently bought my HBP dvd copy! yeah, i know, i'm late. i was busy doing my christmas shopping and then i saw the HBP dvd and ta-dah! bought one that instant. i have yet to watch the features this weekend, i'm devoting an entire day for that so thank god i'm done with my christmas shopping...well, semi done that is.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-17-2009, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think I'm getting the HBP DVD as a Christmas gift.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Light (View Post)
I think I'm getting the HBP DVD as a Christmas gift.
heheh...You think? why don't you get it yourself!
Old 12-17-2009, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Because I am a poor unemployed person with no money, and if someone else wants to get it for me, I'm not going to argue.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Light (View Post)
Because I am a poor unemployed person with no money, and if someone else wants to get it for me, I'm not going to argue.
*high five* Amen to that! I used to get myself movies all the time. But being poor and unemployed... they just aren't as important as they used to be. Even if it's HBP... I'd much rather buy good food with that money. lol.

... Linds, you missed it. You were gone, and I enforced a rule. Yes, ME!!!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2009, 08:09 AM
Absolute Fan

anything new? I've been gone 2 days..i've missed this thread...

OT but I'm talking to cleverbot at cleverbot.com ...it's so random ahah LOL...Apparently, he/she/it likes HHR because "They're just so nice and beautiful."

Wow Chrissy you knew one of the HP cast...what it's like IMing with an actor?

Last edited by dark_red; 12-17-2009 at 08:42 AM
Old 12-17-2009, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_red (View Post)

anything new? I've been gone 2 days..i've missed this thread...

OT but I'm talking to cleverbot at cleverbot.com ...it's so random ahah LOL...Apparently, he/she/it likes HHR because "They're just so nice and beautiful."

Wow Chrissy you knew one of the HP cast...what it's like IMing with an actor?
Nerve-wracking at first. lol. Always afraid i would say someting stupid.

I IMed with another actor before as well... which was a whole other exeprience. Chris Rankin was sweet and easy going, where as the other person was ... not so good of a person. i spent most of my time yelling at him and giving him advise. Actors definitely are not perfect lol.
Old 12-17-2009, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

Chris just got used I think because everyone assumed he had news on the Trio how sad Atleast you got to talk to a real actor without any bs Chrissy!

I post in here and see talk about Mark/Lexie and the penis

I couldn't wait until Christmas. My broke ass bought HBP the day it came out and special edition too

Chrissy--Thanks for agreeing. I wonder if a steamier canon ship scene was filmed if there would be as much uproar. Probably not. But see, it would still be inappropriate for kids..the entire series has treated the canon couples so far about PG But since it's canon, I'm sure kids will be okay with rated R stuff the franchise doesn't roll like that at all.

ZOMG so funny stuff..I told my bf about the shipper wars and delusional stuff:
Me: So I am considered delusional on online HP message boards because I like Harry/Hermione
Bf: Why? Because Ron and Hermione end up together?
Me: Yeah but I like them too..
Bf: So do I. I don't see why that makes you delusional though. You know what I think makes you delusional? Your Rupert Grint obsession

Old 12-17-2009, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

hahh...your bf are funny..(Bella) It is true. You are delusional not because you shipped but you like Rupert...and it goes for me too. I am delusional not because I am shipping Hhr but I am obsessed with Dan..

I don't know if that make any sense..
Old 12-17-2009, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

....it doesn't really make that much sense Caroline. But I take it your saying we are both delusional because are obsessed with Dan and Rupert respectively? I tried to see what my ships my bf likes but he doesn't really care about that stuff I think he likes Sidekicks the most but he is neutral on all of them although I horrified him with some slash/incest/AU ships
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top