Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2009, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

You're both nuts, how bout that? lol.

Your bf sounds funny, Bella.

My husband thinks everyone else is delusional. In his world, Harry and Hermione are together and everyone else can go screw themselves.

Which is odd that he feels so strongly since he thinks it's stupid to ship fictional people. O.o
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 12-17-2009, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

He is rather funny Chrissy but he hates Rupert only because I like him so much Your husband sounds funny too

I just say we settle it and say we're all crazy. We're all Aurors in the end
Old 12-17-2009, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

I pretty much love the title of this thread because it's so true! I will like happily in my delusion, safe from the scary world of canon. *snuggles with H/Hr*
Old 12-17-2009, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

I used to really like Dan. But once I got married all celebrity crushes pretty much faded. (except Ewan McGregor. It's hard to shake a 12 year crush)

But the hubby likes Emma. lol.
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 12-17-2009, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
My husband thinks everyone else is delusional. In his world, Harry and Hermione are together and everyone else can go screw themselves.
I like your husband already.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:40 PM
Absolute Fan

No one in my family and friends know about all my fandom obsessions

Old 12-17-2009, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

lol my hubby is cool. so is my mom.

everyone knows about my obsession and everyone agrees with it! My mom was seriously pissed and confused when Harry didn't end up with Hermione. Til this day, she still asks me who the hell Ginny is because she honestly has no memory of her. (not bashing. just saying, for a very looooooooong time, her character was just a speck and a lot of people sincerely do not know where she came from)
Old 12-17-2009, 06:53 PM
Absolute Fan

That's because in real life the couple that would make the most sense out of all the ships in HP is Harry and Hermione...so people who are not into HP very much or those who watch movies only, I'd say most of them like HHR.

You have a cool family...you're lucky...mine would never understand my obsessions...they have no idea how crazy some of my ships are esp the incest and slash ones

Old 12-17-2009, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_red (View Post)
That's because in real life the couple that would make the most sense out of all the ships in HP is Harry and Hermione...so people who are not into HP very much or those who watch movies only, I'd say most of them like HHR.

You have a cool family...you're lucky...mine would never understand my obsessions...they have no idea how crazy some of my ships are esp the incest and slash ones
I used to be a slashy shipper waaaay back in the day. No one knew about that obsession. lol.

As for incest, that's kinda weird. O.o

... tho if you're talking about something like actors playing parts then I can see your point. Like I used to reeeeeally want some of the siblings together from 7th Heaven in real life. lol.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Absolute Fan

My incest ships are
Jace and Clary which turned out to be not related at all
Peter and Claire-I started shipping them even before they were revealed as uncle and niece
Tony and Effy- just because the actors playing them have so much chemistry

That's about it. I'm weird I know ...but there are probably people more weirder than I am

As for slash, I like the idea of Jared and Jensen ...also Jace and Simon from TMI I could't bring myself to like femmeslash though

Old 12-17-2009, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_red (View Post)

My incest ships are
Jace and Clary which turned out to be not related at all
Peter and Claire-I started shipping them even before they were revealed as uncle and niece
Tony and Effy- just because the actors playing them have so much chemistry

That's about it. I'm weird I know ...but there are probably people more weirder than I am

As for slash, I like the idea of Jared and Jensen ...also Jace and Simon from TMI I could't bring myself to like femmeslash though
I only knew 2 of those people, Claire and Peter... and they're just plain hot. I don't even watch the show but come on.... HOT. Weren't they together in real life too?
Old 12-17-2009, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anck-Su-Namum (View Post)
You're both nuts, how bout that? lol.

Your bf sounds funny, Bella.

Which is odd that he feels so strongly since he thinks it's stupid to ship fictional people. O.o
hey? I am not nut maybe delusional but not o.k! I am. I am nuts about Dan and this ship

I love your husband, he is smart.

I have to admit with your bf it is weird to ship fictional people...but then Harry and Hermione are NOt your normal fictional people. They are special and they are as real as their love for one another.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:24 PM
Absolute Fan

oh yes they are hot They were together for more than a year but sadly they've broken up

Old 12-17-2009, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

I have an idea...

I think we're all pretty excited about the kissing scene coming up in the DH and there are tons of rumors and news articles about it being all sexy or perhaps even some nudity. but what I want to know is... how do the Aurors want to see it done?

I challenge you all to write a little something describing how you wish to see the scene played out! Let imaginations run wild! But keep it serious please. We tend to go a little crazy with these things, and I don't want to see stuff about Twilight characters or threesomes or something. lol. I really really want to know how you would seriously like to see it done!

... That is sad about Hayden and Milo.

Last edited by Anck-Su-Namum; 12-18-2009 at 12:32 AM
Old 12-18-2009, 12:25 AM
Master Fan

Here is my version of the "Kissing scene of Hhr" from the new movie Deathly Hallow:

From: Scene in Tent after Ron's left and only Harry/Hermione alone it is cold and dark outside.

Hermione: *Were crying quietly on her bed*
Harry: *Can't stand it anymore he hated hearing her cry* So he went up to her slowly and put his jacket over her but he didn't said anything to her so he leave

Hermione: Harry? said slowly
Harry: He turning around and said "Yes"
Hermione: Please? come and lay next to me...
Harry: doesn't know what to said but instead of laying next to her, he asked her to take his hand
Hermione: were little confused but then she took his hand
Harry: He asked her "will you dance with me?"
Hermione: For the first time in days, she smile and expect his offer
Harry/Hermione: Were having very slow dance and laughing together and then they stop and look at each other
Hermione: Finally said "Harry? I am scared...
Harry: Please don't be scared it is going to be o.k?
Hermione: No I am scared of losing you....
Harry: He doesn't know what to said but he did the most unthinkable "He kiss her"
Hermione: Kiss him back..

I know it is not as sexy but that is all I can do...
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top