Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2010, 08:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Welcome Rebecca!!! Have a good night. Tell us about how you became a Harmony shipper when you wake up! Hey Lindsay, are you a Taylor fan too?
Old 01-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

Oh snaps Caroline I forgot to ask, I keep thinking you live in Seattle I assume you are ok with the coastal Cali earthquake? You must not live that close I heard they had power outages and you are on the net.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:56 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partnershipper (View Post)
Welcome Rebecca!!! Have a good night. Tell us about how you became a Harmony shipper when you wake up! Hey Lindsay, are you a Taylor fan too?
TL baby. i feel bad for RPatz because i think the girls are screaming for him because he's Edward. i mean i just hope after this people will still support him you know?

Team Swiss.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partnershipper (View Post)
I want it to end as soon as possible. DH was painful enough, the movies just drag out the pain. I haven't seen't OotP and HBP, and will not see DH if I was paid a million dollars. I can't endure the OBHWF scenes. Looks like it will take me a while to "get over it"!
Whoooa?..Did I miss something. Did you see the some of new hhr scene from Teaser of D.H..Hello?.."Dancing, Graveyard, the running in forest" so far it is all about them, and I don't see any of OBHWF scene that you are talking...

Well for me I am totally going to see first part of D.H and the second but I am not going to stay for the Ep. I will see it on DVd...

Is it time for some idea of the title of new Thread?
Old 01-09-2010, 11:52 PM
Master Fan

I wanted a title with the CoS hug. I know we always make some sort of list but I can't remember much else

Heck yeah I chose Taylor too
Old 01-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Grint (View Post)
I wanted a title with the CoS hug. I know we always make some sort of list but I can't remember much else

Heck yeah I chose Taylor too
What title with the Cos hug?..

How about we make new title..with new hug or 'kiss'

Hhr: Because she was the one, who running into his arms from beginning and the rest is History

Hhr: Because they are ONE

Last edited by HarrHerm4ver; 01-10-2010 at 12:20 AM
Old 01-10-2010, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

Hey all.

sorry I've been MIA lately! things have been kinda nuts!

how is everyone? any new info? i watched the POA tonight. Sooo cute.

Though I wish we weren't so jipped in OOTP.
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 01-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

How about these for our next title?

Hhr: Because she was the one, who running into his arms from beginning and the rest is History

Hhr: Because they are ONE

Hi-Chrissy..
yes, I don't really like Ootp the movie that much..I think HBP is little bit better..
Old 01-10-2010, 12:30 AM
Master Fan

yea HBP is better.

... dunno if you guys saw this video yet. someone else made it. It is now officially my favorite Harmony video. This is so beautiful and so breath-taking, i'm almost in tears...

and in honor of the song in this video, my suggested threat title for the next one is...

her love will be safe with him.
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 01-10-2010, 01:57 AM
Absolute Fan

thanks for the vid rec

Bella, yeah I think it's awesome that some guys ship too.. there are guys who enjoy watching romantic comedies too , they just won't admit it..My youngest brother is one

I used to ship Jate in seasons 1 & 2 but after that I started to hate Kate....I'm like choose woman!! It's been 5 seasons already and she still can't make up her mind..I'm so frustrated with her that I now ship her with death. I'd rather see Jack/Sawyer hook up because you know deep down they fancy each other and are just trying to hide it by being antagonistic with each other

I used to like EB and Twilight too but after all the hype I just lost interest. I'm just glad that kind of hype never happened with HP. I mean sure it's way more popular and has a more broader range of fans not just fangirls but it was never really hyped like Twilight...you know what I mean?

ETA: love the video Chrissy, love the clips that she used, love the coloring and teh song is perfect

Last edited by dark_red; 01-10-2010 at 02:07 AM
Old 01-10-2010, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I gotta check the video!
Old 01-10-2010, 07:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Grint (View Post)
I'm 20, like Ale

I think Stacey or Ahbei might be the youngest right off the top of my head.

Ale--OT but I am getting excited for Lost. Feb 2 shall be the beginning of the end. Or the end of the beginning? One or the other
Oh man, I probably am the youngest! I'm 18 at the moment.

Quote:
and in honor of the song in this video, my suggested threat title for the next one is...

her love will be safe with him.
That video and title = beautiful

Quote:
I used to ship Jate in seasons 1 & 2 but after that I started to hate Kate....I'm like choose woman!! It's been 5 seasons already and she still can't make up her mind..I'm so frustrated with her that I now ship her with death. I'd rather see Jack/Sawyer hook up because you know deep down they fancy each other and are just trying to hide it by being antagonistic with each other

I used to like EB and Twilight too but after all the hype I just lost interest. I'm just glad that kind of hype never happened with HP. I mean sure it's way more popular and has a more broader range of fans not just fangirls but it was never really hyped like Twilight...you know what I mean?
I feel the same way!! Actually I never shipped Jate, I shipped Kate and Sawyer. But now, well I'm still wondering why she's not dead yet. I'd much rather prefer Jack/Juliet/Sawyer triangle than a triangle with Kate involved.

And I used to like EB and Twilight too but I can't stand it anymore. The hype just ruined it for me. I mean I liked twilight, but I was never impressed with it. And all the fangirl stuff, oh boy
Old 01-10-2010, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

That video is so beautiful. Gah, ship.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:24 AM
Absolute Fan

the video is perfection

Old 01-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Okay I'll make the new thread with Chrissy's suggestion as a title. I do think it's perfect I really like it I wish we would explain it more with the vid but titles can only be so long Romantic or not, I think Harmony both knew that they could rely on each other to be safe or atleast die trying while on the run because of the bond they had.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top