Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-16-2004, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii

Pea was hysterically funny the first day in Perth. Well, every day,but that day in particular. It was hilarious. Poor Li's friends.

OMG. Even now when I think about it, I still get embarrassed. I was very hyper.

I can't wait to watch Troy. I read Colleen McCullough's version of Troy and it was excellent.

I couldn't get online for a week because of my brother. He used the comp and got this virus that shut down the computer every time we got online. It was annoying. I could check my email, read the posts, but not reply to anything because the computer would shut down.

BTW, Hi Jennifer *waves* I'm Pea... the nutty one
Old 05-16-2004, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by yoshhh
I was very hyper.
Aw, yes you were.

So that's where you've been. I've been wondering why there's been no Pea around the past week. I saw you come on MSN now, but I don't have time to come on. I have to do the dishes, clean the bathroom, shower and get ready for party tonight. And I have *checks watch* a little over an hour. Wow. Well, the putting on makeup and crap like that can be done after my friend is here.

It's not after midnight in Thailand yet, is it? Feels weird that I can't call you tomorrow. But Happy Birthday Night tonight, at least. Hopefully I'll have time to catch up with you tomorrow and wish you a happy birthday for real and have a chat. Const. Day, remember.
Old 05-16-2004, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

Aww. Thanks babe. It isn't midnight here in Thailand. It's 10:16pm. It sucks that I have to work tomorrow though. I want to stay home and on the computer *sniff*
Old 05-16-2004, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I thought it was like 5'ish hours ahead.

Aw, work? That sucks. Oh well, hope I'll see you at all. Even though it might be brief. If I don't see you, have a great day. Any plans besides work?
Old 05-16-2004, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

*yawn* Prom & camping in one weekend can certaintly drain a girl. It was definatly fun..well except for the mere fact that Friday it down-poured all day, leaked through our tent, got everything wet and went to as low as 30 degrees at night. Yeah, that was fun.

I am so excited for GG this week! I haven't been as excited as this in a long time. I have a feeling it will be a very good finale.

So whats new here?
Old 05-16-2004, 09:16 AM
Passionate Fan

So today's the big day. Let's all hope I don't trip and fall. I hope they don't mispronounce my name, if they're calling names. It's going to be a LONG day. A LONG day. Sigh.

Pea, Happy Birthday, babe. I'll send you a proper greeting once this chaos is over.

Re: Who's Online - I have my options to hide me, 'cause while I ove to know who else is online, I don't like other people to know that I'm online. What? I'm weird that way.

Orlando does look 15. Not just in Troy. Just...like always.

Katie, I wanna see prom pics when you get them. And welcome back from camping. I'm sure you're exhausted. I haven't been camping this weekend, but with all that's going on, I feel like I have.

Gwyneth Paltrow had a baby girl. She named her Apple. Apple Blythe Alison Martin. Me thinks Gwynnie was craving an apple martini, no? Poor kid. Gwyneth is so silly.
Old 05-16-2004, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Orlando does look 15. Not just in Troy. Just...like always.
Thank you! Ha, Sam!

You're so mean, hiding yourself, but demanding others to show themselves. I can still see when you're online at the color of your little thingy at the bottom of your post, though.

Aw, that camping trip sounded horrible, Katie. Glad you had fun, despite all the rain. I expect prom pictures as well, btw. That goes for you too, Bijal. Graduation pics for you, I mean.

Happy Birthday, Peababe.

I suppose we're done with the birthday greetings like the old KB days, so I'll just say happy birthday and I hope you have a fab day. I love you so much and I wish you all the best. *hugs*
Old 05-16-2004, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

Once I actually stop being lazy, I will go and get the prom pictures developed. All in all, I admit I did have fun.

bijal: Have fun at your graduation! I'm expecting pictures as well.

So I slept so damn much today that it's crazy. I'm normally not a day-time napper, but I fell asleep at 2 and then woke up at 8:30 and will be going to normal bed at 11:00..which is in a hour.

Has anyone seen previews for "The Village" with Joaquin Pheonix? It's by the guy who did "Signs" and "The Sixth Sense" and it looks like a good, creepy movie. Too bad it doesn't come out until July 30th-ish.

Like the new avatar? I was in a Jen Garner mood and am currently going through major Alias withdrawl. It's going to be a loooong summer.
Old 05-17-2004, 12:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Um, okay, so you will NOT believe what my roommate (E) got me and my other friend for graduation. I mean, we got supercute and fun gifts (like usual, from E), but for the past 6 weeks, she's been working on this craft project that's been secret. She's worked on it non-stop, she's had stuff ordered and delivered, she's been working on her computer, and the entire time, I've been in the dark. So tonight was the big reveal (and I think I was more excited about finally finding out about the project than about getting my diploma), and really? There are no words.

She made us our very own SuperSecret Spy Kits. In the spy kits are a wig (mine's lime green, M's is bright blue), disguise accessories (I have a coconut bra, M has a funky hat), handcuffs, a mini-lock picking kit/screwdriver set, binoculars (mine's purple), a fake passport stating my Australian nationality (I'm Kate Jones), a diplomatic passport stating my English nationality (I'm Elizabeth Tyler), a tote bag with a special logo ironed on, a t-shirt that has a logo ironed on (advertising "Discretion Airlines" - the Premier North American Airline for Spies), CIA stationery, stationery that says "Urgent Intel from the Desk of Bijal K. Patel," a sketch of my face on Page 47 of the Rambaldi manuscript (Um, no, I'm not kidding. E managed to get this paper to look exactly like Page 47 and instead of JG's face, it's mine. On M's, it's her face. It's a little creepy, but so cool), some Rambaldi drawings for devices (these drawings look so real - they're that sepia/orangey color that they use for the drawings on the show, they're all detailed and stuff and on this lovely thick paper), a dossier on some guy I'm supposed to assassinate (including location/site specs and a map), a mini-flashlight, a plane ticket from Kuwait (in the name of Beth Tyler) to Tajikistan, and probably something else I'm forgetting right now.

It's so cool. I can't even begin to describe how cool this is. The stuff that she made and printed off looks so amazing. I always knew E was crafty, but this is just fabulous.

I got some fabulous dessert plates (they say "Have your cake and eat it too" - perfect for me), the Bad Girl's Planner, an 8x8 baking dish (that's pink on the inside, with a brownie recipe printed on the inside!), a cool funky bracelet, a business card holder that E's mom gave us (with a mock business card, stating that I'm a Roommate Extraordinaire, Travel Companion Supreme, Television Series and Movie Afficinado, and SuperSecret Spy and Possible Double Agent).

We all made dessert for after dinner, and I made an Indian one that came out quite well. I was happy. E made shortbread and dulce de leche (a can of condensed milk that's been sitting in boiling water for about 2 hours) and M made cheese pie (v. similar to cheesecake).

Graduation was fun, the gowns were ugly. There will be pictures. My father took a picture of my diploma and then wanted to put on my gown and hat as he took the picture, so there's one of that. And then, my dad (in the gown and hat) and E's dad and M's dad all posed for a picture with 'their" diplomas - one of the picturetakers was some guy working for the University and apparently, he takes random pics and then later, students are emailed a website link for page that has all the photos and the photos could be used in a brochure, etc. and he assured us that the pic of our fathers would definitely be used somewhere. Yay?

It's 3 o'clock now and I have to get up in about 4 hours, and then finish my bar application so I can turn it in. I've gotten my second wind though (of course), so now I don't want to sleep and only want to play with my Spy Kit.

I wish I had a digital camera to take pictures of each item. It's so amazing.

I love E. I'm going to miss her so much when she leaves.

Pea, I hope you had an amazing birthday. I love you heaps and I can't wait to hang out with you again once we're on the same continent.
Old 05-17-2004, 02:51 AM
Elite Fan

Love the avie, Katie. Sydelicious.

Dude, Bijal, that's the cutest gift ever! Omg, as I was reading I couldn't believe my own eyes. I had to read the supersecret spykits sentence several times. I was like, is that really what she said? And then I read on and awwww and omg that's so incredibly cool. Dude, I want to be E's roomy too. So I can get cool spy gifts like that. I totally have to come to visit you now so I can see this thing for real. You have to take pictures of all the things in it, you hear me??

Btw, hee, that plate? So perfect for you. Hee.

Sounds like you had a great graduation day. Thanks for sharing.

Happy 17th of May for me.

Off to dinner (a very early dinner ) in a few hours with some friends. I don't like that I don't have my "bunad" here, though. But my kind is hell to put on anyway and I don't want to keep it here in my apartment for the rest of the year. So then I just have to deal with not having it today.

Last edited by Eliii; 05-17-2004 at 03:50 AM
Old 05-17-2004, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Yo!

Dude, Bijal that has to be one of the most thoughtful fun presents I've ever heard of. Seriously, I am in awe of your friend. Makes the presents me and my friends give each other seem soooo beyond lame. Omg, can you scan the rambaldi page? Hee! Soooo cool! And hee pictures of you in your SecretSpy outfit. Teehee! Oh, wow that is sooo fun! BTW, its so cool that all your friends have one letter names. Hee!

Aw Pea, I was totally wondering where you were dude. Hee, glad your back!

As for Orlando, (why am I even defending him, lmfao I'm not even that big of a fan, I just admire *him* is his physical goodness) I have seen some adverts for that movie and he looked a little young, I wouldn't say 15 (well not like any 15 year olds I know unfortunately - highschool would have been far more fun if there were hee!) but maybe about 19/20! But I have seen some photo's in the magazines, where there is no way you could think he was a 15 year old boy. Lmfao he was ALL man! *sigh*

Okay, I seriously have a problem with my addiction to buying albums. It's not even funny. Okay so for the past two weeks I have not been able to go out and party with my friends because ive had work at 6.30am on both Sat/Sun! So I racked up a whole load of '$$$$'. Now I intended to go shopping and spend my money on clothes, which I seriously, seriously need. I haven't gotten a new item of clothing in sooo long, and I think I've raided my sister and my friends wardrobes enough! So I set out with my dough to go by a fancy new outfit to wear out-out! And I didn't even make it into the bloody clothes store, instead I went and bought like 4 new albums. *sigh* The only reason I can think of is that music makes me happy, clothe shopping is depressing because the fashion blows atm (80's? Ew! Random) and nothing ever looks as good on as it does on the racks. I much prefer it when my mum takes my sister to go get me clothes. Because we are pretty much the exact same size and my sister can go through the hassle of deciding what looks good, from what looks bad and I get to stay and home listening to my CD's.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-17-2004, 08:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

What up girls?
ahh yeah

omg can i just say i HATE public relations?! i'm trying to write this stupid essay on the differences between Europe and North America's views of public relations and its giving me a headache!!! ARGH i want to curl up into a ball and fade away

On a happier note!
Hi Pea!!!!! happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!

ok so this whole Orlando thing? i agree! he does look 15 and his character is such a wimp!!!! as much as i love orlando i was sooo disappointed with him in Troy. Paris was just annoying!

Ooh samii what cdz did u buy?! can i burn them? i'm so cheap when it comes to cds. I must start buying my own!

Bijal your present sounds awesome!!! i'm so jealous, i wish my friends would give me stuff like that! Congrats on graduating btw!! how was the ceremony??!
Old 05-17-2004, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

OMG. Bijal. That has got to be the best gift ever. OMG. SpyKit! *bawl* I want one too. Oooh! E should make kits for all the shows. SlayerKits, SpeakingToGodKits, and etc. You have to take pics of that kit and show us.
Glad to hear that you had a great graduation. Awww. Your dad in your gown. Too cute. Heee. I want a pic of your diploma too! And you! And your dad!

Sam, I want a sister like that too. I would totally go shopping with her, pick the clothes, and make her try them on. *sighs* You get to share clothes too.

Thanks, Jennifer. Don't worry about the CDs. I don't buy them either unless I really like the artist.
I'm totally prepared for wimpy Paris. The character is assy and the biggest coward in the whole story IMO. But Orlando is still hot.

Last edited by yoshhh; 05-17-2004 at 08:44 AM
Old 05-17-2004, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii
BTW, its so cool that all your friends have one letter names. Hee!
You do know that's just for the boards, right? We started using just their first letter online to protect their privacy. Bijal uses their full names IRL. Right B? The funny thing is that Bijal is so used to using just E and M that she uses that in emails with me as well. And I've met the girls.

Even though I've only met E for one summer I have to say she's one of the greatest people I think I'll ever have the privilege of meeting. She's so funny, sweet, kind and down to earth that you just fall for her. Oh, and she's really smart as well and she knows so much about so much. Wow, suddenly I posted a very pro-E post. But yeah, let her be the topic right now, with her superawesome graduation gift.

Const. Day was pretty fun. I went downtown to meet my friends and we went for dinner. I couldn't be bothered going down earlier to watch the parade. Lousy weather. Then we went home to one of my friend's place and just hung out. We actually just rented a movie, lol. Human Stain. Yeah, weird ****, but Nic and Anthony were really great in it.

Aw, Jen, that paper sounds pretty interesting actually. Is that just me?

And thank you with the Orlando. You're alone here, Sam. Or that is, you and Pea are. He might look 19'ish normally but in Troy he's 15. Go watch it. You'll understand. And I agree, Jen, I couldn't stand his character in the movie. He was such a wimp and a boring cry-baby. I couldn't care less about Paris and he was so superannoying. If it hadn't been for Brad, there is a good chance this movie would've been really boring. Cause like I said, the movie didn't get really good until Achilles (sp) got emotionally involved in the war.

So Pea, why this obsession with your friends's fathers? I'm never letting you meet mine, seeing as you're all into him already. Even though you've never even met him.

Hope you had a great birthday. Did ya do anything special? What did you get? You know, share.

Btw, shouldn't we start a new thread?? Anyone who wants to take care of that??

Last edited by Eliii; 05-17-2004 at 03:15 PM
Old 05-17-2004, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

bijal: OMG - I am super-jealous of you for getting that awesome gift. Your friend is seriously amazing. I am in awe. Like Eli, I kept re-reading it and serious "ooh"-ing was done on my part.

I don't see the hype about Orlando. He's cute but I am not a Bloomie. He does look young and all, but he's so over-hyped.

Now, I do have yet another obsession and his name is Jake. Jake Gyllenhal to be exact. (I probably spelled his name wrong). I love a guy with puppy dog eyes and his eyes are so pretty. I saw "Moonlight Mile" and he is so awesome in that movie. I'm now pumped up to see "The Day After Tomorrow"...all these movies I have to see!!

And now to support my new-found obsession...