Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-12-2004, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii
bwah its kinda creepy because she knows who you dudes are, because I link her to your ALIAS recaps! Bwah!
That is creepy. Or more scary. The good news is that she still wants to join.

Okay, the problem should be solved now. Where are you Jen?

Shouldn't I be working on my paper?

Edited: Whee, there you are.

Welcome to our thread, Jennifer. It feels so useless to say we're all nice and normal people, now that you've lurked here a while anyway. But thanks for joining. We have heard about you too, you know. And we (especially I) thank you for hooking up Sampoo with the new Alias episodes. Finally, I love pretty much everyone who loves Alias and JG anyway, so you get a very warm welcome from me. And yes, your fabulous name helps too.

Why am I so hyper all of a sudden?
Old 05-12-2004, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

Aw, yay! Lmfao took you long enough to be able to post. Bwah, soooo much effort!

So dude, have you had a look around! Bwah, I'm soooo adopting you! I'll lead you thought the scary FF woods. But this is where we all mostly hang, right here on the B&E! You'll learn to love it! It all very 'random'. Hee!

Bwah, I prepped her on your Jen obsession! Hee! Aw, and you hyper because we have a new person to play with! And a new person for you to Jen-in-ate!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Btw, i'm jen! sam's friend hehe
oh i have so much to tell u about Miriam!!!!
that show freaks me out, although i didn't what it but still the whole concept of the show? CRAZY
Old 05-12-2004, 08:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh, okay. Hi, Jennifer. Um, you should totally delurk and come play with us. We're nice...most of the time. Just think, with you around we could totally gang up on Sampoo and point and laugh at her because...well, do we need a reason? Didn't think so.

And you must have stuff to say to JJ, right? Oh, and are you one of those pesky S/V shippers? 'Cause I can fix that. It'll be tough, with Eli and Sam around, but they're not match for the anti-S/V shipper. Do you have an ALIAS dance? Do you "Mmmmm, Sark" whenever Sark appears? Do you want to jump SpyDaddy when he threatens people? I need to know these things, so you should just register and tell me. I'm demanding, yes, but it's for everyone's own good.

Three more days until the Sarkney ficathon entries are due. Wheeeeee! I can't wait to read them all.

Have to go buy gifts now. Yesterday, I found the most perfect graduation card for my roommate. Now I just have to find her a present. It's proving to be more difficult than I anticipated.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Point and laught at me for what? Lmfao, I am as *sane* as they come. Especially around you freaks!

And btw Jen, these two... plus Pea (she's not here atm) and some other people you have no idea who they are, are the ones that came to Oz and stayed in ****ty Perth! Bwah! T'was, so fun, its referred to fondly as the 'Invasion'!

And dude, Jen is sooooo over the relationships! We were talking about this today!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, I'm always happy when I meet new Jen fans.

Aw, Jen, we don't want to talk about Miriam. We want to talk about your opinions on Alias.

Bijal, stop being so demanding. It's the girl's first day.

Sam, please, we don't need a reason to point and laugh at you. Sane and Sam should never even be in the same sentence.

Aw, the invasion. Yup, that was us. :giggle: I miss the Invasion. It was so fun.

So, who here is wondering why I haven't posted plenty of pics from the Elektra set? Cause you think there are none? Not true. They keep coming in all the time, and they're supergreat. I especially liked a set of adorable Jen and Martha playing by the water and Jen eating her lunch. So cute. But yes, I've refrained from posting them to spare you all. Isn't that nice of me?
Old 05-12-2004, 08:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

aww you guys are so welcoming!
so much to post!

ok so i haven't been like stalking you guys or anything! i swear!!! i've just been reading the recaps to get a different perspective from twop ya know?

Alias, ahh where do i begin?! i love that show!! and JG! i've been going to the gym to try and get arms kinda like hers haha (its not really working though). I do have an alias dance! I think its pretty much the same as sam's!
I've loved sark from the beginning! although yes, i am a s/v shipper sorry although i can see my self being a s/s shipper!

I watched ep 14 last night! so good although don't even get me started on Lauren!

Miriam is being sued because she is a he or something. That's what i heard. poor guy...girl...whatever enough about that.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, no we know you haven't been stalking us. I think I remember Sam mentioning that she was gonna tell you to come here and read our episode posts.

We all want JG's arms. Sighs. One day.

So am I the only one here who doesn't have an Alias dance?

SS is hot. You should check out some fics. I don't want them together on the show either. Except for ****ing each other. SV is the couple. It always will be. Even though sappy and crying Syd in season 3 is kinda sad. She's gotten her balls back when it comes to him now, though. But don't even let Bijal try to convince you not to love them. That is, she will try and she will try hard, but I think you're strong.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Aw, dude I still can't believe how long I've stayed chatting with you lot. Since I was 14 some of you! And Eli, we didn't really start chatting properly until the very night i turned 16. Awww, 16 so long ago!

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii
Sam, please, we don't need a reason to point and laugh at you. Sane and Sam should never even be in the same sentence.
Oh please, I am wayyyy more composed then when I was younger. Lmfao... aren't I?

Hee good choice Jen for the Adam avie. Bwah, I can't wait to watch ep 11. Hee, I'm like on pins and needles waiting for a fix

Last edited by Samii; 05-12-2004 at 09:06 AM
Old 05-12-2004, 09:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Well it was nice meeting you guys!!!!
i'm tired.
Talk to y'all later!
goodnight
hehe
Old 05-12-2004, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

Aw, bye Jen, c-ya tomorrow bright and early! *bawl* I hate FCS! Btw you left MSN before I could tell you to bring the photo's tomorrow. Don't forget dude!
Old 05-12-2004, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

What's with all the drug'ish talking these days, Samii J?

Yes, you're more composed now than when you were younger. Imagine how you were back then. Hee. Aww, I remember that night. When we first chatted. Awwww.

Nite, Jen. Wow, that felt cool to write. Sleep well and please come back to play more tomorrow.
Old 05-12-2004, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Oh dude your so dorky about the name thing lmfao!

Quote:
What's with all the drug'ish talking these days, Samii J?
Dude, the O.C is like a drug dude. I go into withdrawls when I don't get a hit. Hee, I feel so white trashy talking like this! Bwahhh!

Quote:
Yes, you're more composed now than when you were younger. Imagine how you were back then. Hee. Aww, I remember that night. When we first chatted. Awwww.

Oh dude, I remember you saved it and I re-read it. Oh god, lmfao I was bloody hyper as all hell. I was pumping my fists and ****. You poor things, you were all so patient with me lmfao. Bwah and then you met me and you were like "speak, stop being quiet".

But I did have reasons...
a) I just had my wisdom teeth pulled out four days before
b) Bijal scared me!
c) I'm always shy when I first meet people, and yes its often mistaken for snobbery.
d) you lot were CRAZY! I just sat back and enjoyed!
Old 05-12-2004, 10:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
SV is the couple. It always will be. Even though sappy and crying Syd in season 3 is kinda sad. She's gotten her balls back when it comes to him now, though. But don't even let Bijal try to convince you not to love them. That is, she will try and she will try hard, but I think you're strong.
The couple for what? Long, lingering glances, forehead wrinkles, and crumpled faces? :tongue: Dude, S/S on the show would be SO HOT. They don't have to be a couple; they can just have random trysts wherever. On, and Sark can kill Vaughn. Sark is so morally ambiguous and that's what gives him depth. We still don't know his full story or agenda. Vaughn, however, is Dudley Do-Right. And while right now he's going through a dark period (we'll see just how dark it gets; we wouldn't want to upset anyone ), he'll always be good. And frankly, on this show, Sydney's about the only good I can take. Though, if she were with Sark (in any capacity), she'd shed some of the good for some of his morally ambiguous. Watching her struggle with who she believes herself to be (and who she's almost always been) with this new version of herself would be fabulous (and could have been explored this season after it was revealed that she wasn't brainwashed and was fully aware of what she was doing for The Covenant).

Quote:
Nite, Jen. Wow, that felt cool to write.
Oh, jeez. You're so silly.

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii
b) Bijal scared me!
For the millionth time, I am and was not scary! I am a perfectly nice, amiable woman who is reserved and cautious upon first meeting people (as you are). I am NOT scary. Well, I am when I want to be. But I wasn't scary then. I was just quiet. Quiet doesn't equal scary. Hmph.

Bathroom cleaning time. Wheeee?
Old 05-12-2004, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

Omg, how great was that GG episode? Man, I loved it so much.

I'm just gonna say I agree with Bijal. I used to like Jason and Lorelai together, but he's so forgotten now. Luke and Lorelai are the sweetest ever and finally things are starting to happen. I hope. You can't move on step forward and take two hundred steps back again now, ASP. Do you hear me? I love that those books helped Luke and made him more confident. He's actually going after her now.

So help me God, but I felt for Jess tonight as well. I actually believed that he put off that idiotic attitude he had all of season 3 and we got to see the Jess under that. Loved it. I agree, he's gonna go back to sour now, but I'm glad we got to see a Jess with his heart on his sleeve. I'm proud of Rory for standing up for him, but I felt sorry for Jess when she did. Wow.

The Lane/MamaLane storyline was fabulous. It was so supersweet and I really hope they work things out now. They seem to be moving in the right direction, at least.

One last thing. Who on earth seriously wants to have those kinds of weddings? Christ.

Yeah, Sam, you were pretty quiet most of the time in Perth. The teeth excuse for not talking blows. Shy, I get. Crazy too. We'd already spent a week together by the time we came to Perth anyway, so we were all warmed up. The Bijal excuse blows as well. She's a tiny, cuddly and adorable girl that doesn't scare anyone. Unless she wants to, yeah.

Dude, Bijal, stop with the Vaughn killing. I don't mock your imaginary SS coupling. Leave my SV one alone as well. And also, Syd is the only good you can take? You do know that the leads in these kinds of shows, the ones we're supposed to care about, usually are the good kinds? Although, I have to say they've done a good job making the bad guys multilayered, so that we actually care about them as well. Generic bad guys can be annoying.

I have to say the Syd struggle and Sark sounds interesting. Since it's never gonna happen on the show, maybe you want to write a fic about it?