Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-14-2004, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii
I'm gonna talk to the admins and have them set a sig limit. :tongue: <- can someone tell me where my tongue smilie is? I can't be bothered checking the new code for it, or if it even has one anymore.

Eliiiiii! Your supposed to use your power for gooood! *spank* <--- aw remember when that was the cool thing to say!?? *sigh*

Oh dude, there is a HUGE difference between knowing that it hurts, to *seeing* it! I challenge you to watch this movie and feel "clucky"! Ew!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-14-2004, 06:39 AM
Elite Fan

Telling them to make them shorter is using my mod powers for good. I can't stand those teenager signatures that takes up half the page.

I wasn't talking about seeing. I was talking about feeling. I have "seen" it hurt. I'm not saying it's not gonna hurt. I'm saying to suck it up and deal with the pain.
Old 05-14-2004, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm saying to suck it up and deal with the pain.
Well apparently from this video, you can't just "suck it up" and deal with it. When the little bastard inside wants to come out and play, no amount of sucking it back up will do the trick!!

I'm thinking of adopting! Pfft! I figure you benefit in a variety of ways...
a) No stretch marks
b) No pain
c) No Pain
d) No Pain!

Everyone's a winner! Lmfao!

Okay, I'm being shallow, I freely admit this! Give me 10 years to forget that horrifying visual I was subjected to yesterday, and I may reconsider!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-14-2004, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

You're such a wuss. You don't deserve to be a woman. Become a man. They're the ones who can't handle even a small amount of pain. :tongue:

Of course it's painful. It's probably the most excruciating pain you can imagine. Except for maybe torture, but who here ends up in situations like that? But women has done it for thousands of years (and back then, even without all the meds you can get today) and they survived. Most of them, at least, heh. So unless you're planning on getting a baby right away, I suggest you get over the video and stop talking about things like adoption. Imagine those who can't have their own children? They would probably kill to get the chance to go through the pain you cry about now, a long time before you even have to think about it.

I had a few harsher sentences in there, but I thought better of it, and cut you some slack. We've all been through the hysteria. Some of us have grown past it, that's all. :tongue:

Where is the tongue smilie?!!!! And dude, shorten that signature! All I see is "Seth" and "Ryan" all over the page.
Old 05-14-2004, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
You're such a wuss. You don't deserve to be a woman. Become a man. They're the ones who can't handle even a small amount of pain. :tongue:
Oh please, lmfao - like all us 'women' were just put on earth to pop out babies! Give me a break! We're not freaking incubators.

And yeah, I imagine I'll get over it... one day, very far down the track. I seriously think that was one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen! I've seen medical birthing videos, but this was... different

Quote:
And dude, shorten that signature! All I see is "Seth" and "Ryan" all over the page.
Lmfao! You say that like its a bad thing!

And I'll make you a deal, I'll shorten... if you change your siggy, to something more fresh!
Old 05-14-2004, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

I like that scene.

Oh for God's sake! Are you trying to misunderstand me? I'm not talking about being incubators and popping babies all over the place (I am the last person on earth who have the opinion that women is only good for giving birth). A lot of women choose not to have babies and that's perfectly fine. My point is that it's "proven" (I put it in "" cause in the science world, nothing is ever proven - it's just proven so far) that men can handle less pain than women. If it's popping babies or something else is besides the point. That was just about pain in general. Then I moved over to the example at hand. Your babies.

Oh God, now you made me put words in bold and **** like that as well.

And now Ihad to go find the code for the tongue smilie as well. What was the point in changing it? Too much trouble with misspelling it before?? What? That could be it. With all these 12 year olds around here that can't spell at all, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason. Anyway, while I was looking I found a yay smilie. Awww. :giggle:

Last edited by Eliii; 05-14-2004 at 09:12 AM
Old 05-14-2004, 09:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

I just watched TROY. So good!!!! Brad Pitt is all his sexy gloriness haha

But i must admitt i was a little bit disappointed in the story but only because i had read heaps of stuff about the Trojan War and Achillees )sp?) and stuff. Bummer. But i stil enjoyed it!
Orlando and Eric and Brad...oh my! *swoon* oh and Sean Bean!? i luv that guy! his characters are always so well done!

Ew. The Birth Movie. *shudder* I would quote something u typed sam but i don't know how (?!) haha
But OMG it was awful! one of our friends vomitted cause it was so bad!
Oh everytime i even think of it i just feel sick. The blood! and the baby's slimy head coming out! ARGH! i think if i ever have kids i'll have a c-section! soo worth having one little scar, much better than having to go through what that chick did. EEEEEWWWWW!
Our lecturers movies tastes freak me out!
Oh and the music?! terrible! it had a stupid rythmn. i hated it and it made the whole 30minute movie just seem worse. Oh yes! 30 minutes!!! of close-ups and...ok enough about that s**t!

I just got episode 12 of the O.C. i'm about to watch it now!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!
Old 05-14-2004, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

Yay for watching Troy, Jen. I'm gonna see it tomorrow. Ah, the story can be forgotten as long as Brad is there. Hee.

Who remembers a little while ago when those pictures of Jen flew all over the net? The nipple ones. What? That's what they were. Anyway, I've been curious to what she was shooting when those paparazzi pics were taken. Now I know. UK Esquire. Pretty cool article, actually. And the pictures are really sexy and she looks gorgeous in them. But it was so amusing cause at the end of the interview, when she was getting in the car to do the photoshoot at the beach she said, "I ain't takin' my panties off." I mean, sure, but in light of the fact that pretty much everything else showed, it was funny. Heh.

I won't post the scans, cause none of you read it anyway, but those of you who have registered at the palace should go check it out.

Just watched the Alias Pilot. I was bored and I felt like watching it. That episode is so incredibly good.
Old 05-14-2004, 10:59 PM
Passionate Fan

We watched the pilot tonight, too! Hee! Well, me, my cousin, E, and her brother. It was fun. We started the second ep, but I think only E & her brother are going to watch more. I'm too sleepy right now.

I'll check out the palace after this graduation business is over. Then I can fully appreciate whatever I'm supposed to be appreciating.

A full day with the parentals tomorrow. Should be fun. They got lost coming into Boston and it was a nightmare. Sigh. I hope tomorrow is less stressful.
Old 05-15-2004, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

Hee, we watched the same episode the same day. Hee! ESP. :giggle:

Yeah, check it out when you have time. Some of the Palace people didn't like it cause the mag didn't have the full stats on the MV situation. You know how they are with that. But I liked it. It was funny and a little bit more edgy than your average JG article.

Aw, they got lost??? I can imagine that was a nightmare, yes. Heh. Hope you have a great day tomorrow. Enjoy the day. I can't believe you're actually graduating. Not that I didn't think you'd make it through, it's just that it feels so recent since you started. So proud of you.

Now I'm gonna watch ep 102, then shower and then off to the movies. Whee! Me and my friend joked that we should stand outside the doors, handing out pads or, I dont' know, buckets to all the girls. Lmao, that would've been so fun.
Old 05-15-2004, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Since no one is here to drive this thread forward, I'll just post after myself.

Just came home from Troy. Oh dude. Oh dude.

Okay, so first of all. Half the theatre left within the first 20 minutes. They had major sound problems, so in the beginning we couldn't hear any dialogue. Well, it came and went. All we heard was the musical stuff. It was superannoying. But me and my friend ended up sitting, cause we wanted to watch the movie today. Also, Norway has subtitles, so even though we couldn't hear, we read what they said.

Anyway, I'll just say first that the movie was a little boring at times. Great fightscenes, though. The whole story with the princess of Sparta/Troy was a little annoying and I have to say that the Orlando parts of the movie were of the boring ones. I never quite got into that part of the movie. and I have no idea why girls all over the world keep squealing and crying for him. He looks like a little boy. That Eric dude who played Hector is hot, though.

Storywise the movie got really good at the end. That was when Brad got more emotionally involved in the war and I felt more for that. Speaking of Brad. I swear to God, at times both me and my friend were close to passing out. He is so insanely gorgeous it should be illegal. And he was so tanned and golden. And the arms! Ladies, go watch the movie for his arms alone. Oh, and he's naked a lot. That lucky bitch who got to snuggle up to a naked Brad. Hmph.

All in all, I enjoyed the movie.
Old 05-16-2004, 12:32 AM
Master Fan

Dude, that kinda surprises me that women can handle more pain. Don't know why... but hee, kinda cool! Oh, and sorry for making you have to bold... bwah, I hope you've recovered! And ****eee, your 'Troy' movie experience sounds kinda technically deficient. Lmfao, I think I would have walked out too... but then again we don't have subtitles here. Go figure! But it all ended up tip-top in the end so Yippppeeee!

Eh, I don't know about 'Troy'. My friends are bugging me to go see it, but as I was telling Eli, I like my movies with technology. Lmfao, for some reason those olden day movies get me so depressed. After I go home I just feel like crap - seriously, I don't know if its the lack of mobile phones, or the horrible kings, or the endless wars, but argh, it really depresses me. And also, I'm so not down with the Brad hype (which my friends are) so thats another reason to not see. Although hee, Orlando is in it. And dude Orlando is bloody fine. I think he is wayyyy sexier than Pitt. JMO though! Don't shoot crazy Pitt'y fans! Oh and Eric Banna (sp?) is in it! It would be weird seeing him on the big screen in a "serious" movie after all those years on 'Full Frontal' impersonating John Howard and Ray Martin. Tee!Hee!

Dude Jen, you don't know how to quote! Hee! Dork! Look at the top of whoever's post your wanting to quote and it says "quote". Click it, and voila posty goodness!

Oh god, and word on Leon's movie choices. Eek! Blech! Vomit! There always either crazy weird, horrible disgusting, SILENT (shudder), or downright boring. Actually wait, there always boring. Meh! I hate that class... and I had such high hopes after the first week. *bawl* Oh god lmfao, dude I can't believe 'Nate Dog' vomited. *giggle* Although, I think a few people shared his sentiments. Cos, man I was soooo hungry before that because I hadn't had brekky, and after that just the thought of food made me nauseas.

Last edited by Samii; 05-16-2004 at 01:21 AM
Old 05-16-2004, 01:32 AM
Elite Fan

Yup, women can handle more pain. Yeah, I got over it. I felt very frustrated at the time, but I'm fine now.

Yeah, we wanted to leave, but ironically, when people were done leaving (and making noise) the sound was fine for the rest of the movie. Those who left got their money back.

I could understand you feeling movies like this depressing you with the wars, bad kings and whatnot. But the lack of cell phones? You have GOT to be kidding me.

Orlando looks 15. He's not all that sexy. Cute, sure, but sexy? No way. But hey, if that does it for you, go watch the movie for him. But take a look at Brad's arms at least.
Old 05-16-2004, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
But the lack of cell phones? You have GOT to be kidding me.
Well kinda yeah, and kinda not. I mean, lmfao I'm not truly freaking if I see no telephone or mobiles but all they have is like steel to fight, and water to heal wounds. And just the way women were like chosen husbands (in most of these movies they are being dominated by their papas, to marry bachelor A. but really they want bachelor B.) And I don't know, I always feel so claustrophobic (metaphorically that is) when I'm in the cinema watching those films, because of the restriction that applies to like everything. And... I don't know, it has to be a *really* good film like 'Braveheart' Hee! for me to watch it. But even that depressed me, the love of his live got killed for no good reason, and then he stands up for his country and gives the big UK a good ol' taste of their own battle'y medicine and then he gets stretched alive. Ew! Not to go all Madonna, but I have come to realise that I am a "Material Girl". And I am kinda off my point here, but basically it is that olden day movies give me the wiggens no matter how hot the lead guys are!

And to quote the Buffster "Wow, if i'd known that I was going to go on that long, I probably would have brought some water!"
*takes a breath*

Quote:
Orlando looks 15.
*drum roll* And, the over exaggerating award goes too... ELIIIIIIII

Duuuuuuudddeeeee, why is it that it says at the front thing that your not on, but it says on the 'Browsing SMG board' that you are? It consistently continues to baffle me!

On an American Idol note (although, I am fairly certain that out of the B&E posters, Jen and I are the only ones who watch, kinda ironic really. Hee.) Okay dude, HOW THE HELL did Jasmine not go this week? Give me a break, she sounded **** in both songs tonight. Diana rocked though, I really like her voice its very powerful, although I do think that she will be alot better when she gets older. She's just a little bit too young to give many of the songs she sings real depth. I dislike Fantasia, can't help it, the Donald Duck twang and gappy teeth loud mouth thing, has just gotten beyond intolerable. I don't think that Latoya should have gone, but to be honest her personality is too dull to be an Idol. She is a fantastic singer, but these days it aint just about the voice!
Old 05-16-2004, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii
*drum roll* And, the over exaggerating award goes too... ELIIIIIIII
Have you seen Troy? No, didn't think so. He looks 15 in that movie at least. Maybe Paris is supposed to be a teenager. I wouldn't know how he normally looks.

I don't know why. But you do know that we can set our options to hide from the Who's Online thingy, right? I don't think I have it set like that, but just so you know. It would be too mean of me to hide, since I know how happy Bijal is about this Who's Online crap.