Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-10-2006, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

I lose my optimism too if I have a bad exam when I get home I feel like such a failure because well you study like hell and then you get your exam and you're like "hmm that doesn't sound familiar at all", then you need to get everything out of your head and start studying for a new subject, it's just too much sometimes
I have accountancy on Monday then the written part of the French exam on tuesday, English oral exam on wednesday and French oral on thursday I hate how they put English between the 2 french parts
Old 06-10-2006, 12:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi everyone ! welcome to the newbies if there are some

Well i got my exams result, i'm eligible to 2 'group of college' out of three so far i'm pretty pleased because i didn't think i would be eligible to the second one ( i failed at the toughest one but i don't really care ; it was expected ) but well in the second i realized that i was really close to some of the best school so even if i'm glad i'm eligible to some of them i'm also kinda mad i couldn't reach the standard for the best ones ( i'm 15 points short, 15 out of over 1200 !!! )

But well the thing that kills me is that i have a friend who was always behind me in highschool, well he made it in these schools !
Anyways it's not over yet, now i have to take oral exams and if i fail i will have to do it all over again next year -_-'

Well, well good luck to those who still have some exams left

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece

Last edited by Cite Des Anges; 06-11-2006 at 11:51 AM
Old 06-12-2006, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

A big to those of you who still have exams!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nele
VI Did you get your grades yet?
Nope. They're supposed to send them to us at home in the middle of the week. But I already know that I'm passing so I'm not very stressed about my results.

Quote:
There are fires around here aswell. It's as if they started sooner every year
Yes, unfortunately.
They regularly set fire to the hill that's just in front of where I live but I have no idea why as the small forest there belongs to private houses and it's a very industrialised part of our town so there's nothing to build there.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

Congrats in advance then
I still have 5 exams to go, studying in this heat is seriously killing me, I can't concentrate and during the nights I can't sleep because of the heat, just great!
Old 06-13-2006, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Thank you. I received my grades this morning but there was a problem with them. A grade was missing, which meant a big fat 0 for a subject in which I had had the maximum points (20 on 20). So I had to bring them back to my university. So much fun, I'm telling you!
They're supposed to send them back to me as soon as they have contacted the teacher to add the right grade.

Overall, I'm not really satisfied with the results but it's not far from what I expected.
Old 06-14-2006, 03:40 AM
Master Fan

English today was good, I was lucky to pick an article I knew a lot of Now tomorrow French won't be that easy I didn't do very well at the written part yesterday so there's a little more pressure now on the oral part
Old 06-18-2006, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

I hope everyone's doing good with their exams

I received my real grades yesterday and this year is officially finished for me. Time is flying so fast!
Old 06-28-2006, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

Wow, it feels as if I hadn't been in here in forever

I came everyday but I didn't even enjoy posting, it was all a "c'mon you have to study!"

But my exams ended officially this morning, and there's only one mark left to know. The rest are pretty good, and I'm pretty surprised about it And happy, of course!
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 06-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey im new!!!!

I Mean Seriously
Old 06-29-2006, 03:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Congrats to everyone on their exams and final grades!

Today it's a holiday so I'm resting a bit while mom is with grandma, I have been feeling a bit restless thinking of what I could do, maybe it's because of no world cup on these days. I guess that I have to keep working.
Old 06-30-2006, 02:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicylatina15
Hey im new!!!!
Welcome

It's bizarre to be around here, I feel like I've in Barcelona for a thousand years...
Old 06-30-2006, 02:53 AM
Elite Fan

Hey How did everyone's exams go? I passed my last one on Wednesday

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 06-30-2006, 11:47 PM
Supreme Fan

Congrats on the pass sweet_lynn I passed all mine too!!
Old 07-01-2006, 12:57 PM
New Fan

hi i'm new around here
Old 07-02-2006, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

Welcome

Congrats on passing Lynn and Dali!