Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-31-2006, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malha
I usually study at night when everything is silent because I need complete silence. It hasn't always been like that but now any noise distracts me. Last year, I was able to learn half of a subject at uni surrounded by noise and all and now if I arrive too soon before an exam, I completely forget all I learned because my mind isn't focused anymore.

But I found out two weeks ago that I learned my notes best in the toilets Don't ask me why, I guess it's because it's a quiet room
I guess I won't ask what you were doing with your notes in the toilets
I have my first exam tomorrow I start with Spanish, that shouldn't be a problem I think
Old 06-01-2006, 06:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nele
I guess I won't ask what you were doing with your notes in the toilets
I have my first exam tomorrow I start with Spanish, that shouldn't be a problem I think

Good luck with your first test, Nele! And congrats to Vi who's already done!

My first one is next tuesday. I have to read way too many articles today It's not that it annoys me because most articles are very interesting, but when you're about to start reading one and realize it's about 20 pages long...you die.
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 06-01-2006, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

1 exam down, 12 to go

Spanish today was ok, in the middle of the exams the lights went out so we just sat there hoping the electricity would come back
I know I didn't to the last question very well we had to write a letter to a friend telling what we did last summer. It only had to be 10 sentences but I couldn't come up with anything good I just made sentences like "he visto una pelicula" I don't even know if that is correct

Tomorrow I have English that should go too but I'm more worried about the oral part, we have to read 20 articles (sound familiar cris) and then tell them in our own words, and we don't get the articles at the exam so you just have to study it by heart which is so ridiculous
Old 06-02-2006, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - cris -
And congrats to Vi who's already done!
Thank you! Good luck to you

Sounds like we all have articles to study, I had a subject on the press too I hope it will go well for you!
Old 06-06-2006, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My exams are nearly finished, I gave Physics yesterday and I have English tomorrow, and after that there is only Chemistry and Persian left, I cant wait for them to be over.

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 06-07-2006, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

I have a computer exam today should be ok
It's about Microsoft Excel, Access, Powerpoint and internet in general
Old 06-07-2006, 02:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Wow, sounds easy! It probably isn't and is way past my level of computer knowledge though
Old 06-07-2006, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottyaboutharry
My exams are nearly finished, I gave Physics yesterday and I have English tomorrow, and after that there is only Chemistry and Persian left, I cant wait for them to be over.
Good luck!

There's a fire close to where I live and my room smell like fire. And it's not even the summer yet
Old 06-07-2006, 09:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Good luck in your exams today!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2006, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, I think I did pretty well today, but now I have to go study for my persian exam which I hate since I was never good at learning Vocabulary.

And Malha I hope your room starts smelling better !

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 06-08-2006, 01:56 AM
Supreme Fan

Good to hear your exam went well Good luck with your Persian exam!
Old 06-08-2006, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottyaboutharry
And Malha I hope your room starts smelling better !
It does. It only smelt for like 3 hours, then they extinguished the fire and it went away.

I've seen fire-fighting planes in action for the first time from my desk chair. It's pretty impressing! I wanted to take pictures but my camera wouldn't work
Old 06-08-2006, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Nele--- just wanted to say, I love your Joey avatar!
Old 06-10-2006, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrucasForever&lt (View Post)
Nele--- just wanted to say, I love your Joey avatar!
Thanks

VI Did you get your grades yet? I still have 7 exams to go and I'm so sick of it
Old 06-10-2006, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Spanish today was ok, in the middle of the exams the lights went out so we just sat there hoping the electricity would come back
That would be fun to live!

Quote:
"he visto una pelicula" I don't even know if that is correct
it is correct!

Quote:
we have to read 20 articles (sound familiar cris) and then tell them in our own words, and we don't get the articles at the exam so you just have to study it by heart which is so ridiculous
It does sound ridiculous! Wow, seriously. Sometimes some teachers just go a little bit too far!
Quote:
Good luck to you!

Quote:
here's a fire close to where I live and my room smell like fire. And it's not even the summer yet
There are fires around here aswell. It's as if they started sooner every year

Quote:
VI Did you get your grades yet? I still have 7 exams to go and I'm so sick of it
I have 5 exams left now, and I'm sick too

I just feel I've already studied all I could and now my brain will never be focussed again, so I'm going to not be able to get in all I need to get in before the last exam is over :S Besides, yesterday's exam was so terrible it didn't help me get my optimism up
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"