Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-21-2006, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

I need to study aswell but still I'm in front of the computer
Old 05-21-2006, 07:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

I cant help it. FF and my friends are too tempting. Being here feels better than studyin' really, but none of us cant afford to fail any exams so lol eventually.....
Bunny #1160.
1 2 3 4
Old 05-21-2006, 07:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Haha, tell me! I work with my computer so the temptation is in front my eyes!!!
Old 05-21-2006, 11:06 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yeah but we run round and round in circles because stress kills sleep. So maybe that's where the loss of capacity comes from?
Blah, it all comes form stress

Oh, man i have to go back to school and i really don't want to especially bacause my coucins from thailand are here

Iwish i had posted more often but my computer had been acting up for a few days so ...
I'll probably lurk in a few days

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 05-27-2006, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cite Des Anges
Iwish i had posted more often but my computer had been acting up for a few days so ...
I'll probably lurk in a few days
That's always when you need your computer the most that it lets you down

This week has been hell with all my exams and then some family troubles. Only one exam to go on Tuesday and I'll be freeeee!

I hope you all had a good week
Old 05-27-2006, 04:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malha
That's always when you need your computer the most that it lets you down

This week has been hell with all my exams and then some family troubles. Only one exam to go on Tuesday and I'll be freeeee!

I hope you all had a good week
I still have to start my exams They start June first and end the 23rd
Old 05-27-2006, 10:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys, I'm Danni.

Lost & all alone,
looking for a reason
to be in this crazy world.
Old 05-28-2006, 03:40 AM
Master Fan

Hey Danni, welcome to the thread! Tell us more about yourself

Nele, good luck then!
Old 05-28-2006, 04:16 AM
Master Fan

Hey Danni

Thanks Vi
Old 05-28-2006, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

Just a quick...hello! how are you? I hope you're doing well!

I'm going to have lunch and then go on studying. I should have thought better, because now I can enjoy the silence of the house. Once my parents come back...I'm sure I won't be able to concentrate so much more.

I meant to ask you guys, since our latest topics of dicussions seem to involve studying and such Are you able to concentrate while listening to music or having the tv on? I used to be able to listen to music, I studied ALL THE TIME with the music on, just having something to listen to even if I was focussed on my notes. Because the silence made me nervous. But this time around it's not like that anymore. I need the silence or else I get nervous. I'm so weird
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 05-28-2006, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

I need complete silence to study I get distracted too much so if music is playing I sing along instead of studying

The only noise you can hear if I study is my voice because I like to read and talk to myself
Old 05-28-2006, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

Me too!

I'm always takling to myself while studying. Wheter if it is to say "OHMYGODIHATETHIS" or if it's to sigh with love for some author...or if it's to tell to myself "Okay, you know pretty much all of this, now move onto this..."

Okay yes, I confess I weite love notes on the margins of my notes. What? I can't help it if I remember a quote from some movie or tv-show, I write it down so I can be inspired when I'm a little tired of studying!
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 05-28-2006, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

I usually study at night when everything is silent because I need complete silence. It hasn't always been like that but now any noise distracts me. Last year, I was able to learn half of a subject at uni surrounded by noise and all and now if I arrive too soon before an exam, I completely forget all I learned because my mind isn't focused anymore.

But I found out two weeks ago that I learned my notes best in the toilets Don't ask me why, I guess it's because it's a quiet room
Old 05-28-2006, 12:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well, what would you like to know about me, exactly?

Lost & all alone,
looking for a reason
to be in this crazy world.
Old 05-28-2006, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Whatever you feel comfortable sharing really. Your age, where you're from, what are your favourite TV shows, what you like in life?