Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-19-2006, 12:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey everyoen , hey CelieStarrr, Moonlight~Pixie

Quote:
I went babysitting yesterday, baby was asleep so just watched tv in another house then mine
Omg i def have to baby sit then

Quote:
Also, I don't know if the lifestyle 30-something woman have in New York is that expensive but whoa
Well if you have the money and know the right people, i guess this is the kind of life yuo might have over there, my cousin lives over there, she def has this lifestyle but i think that most people don't, it's still tv you know

Quote:
it's sort of complicated.
you said it

Quote:
Its always so hot in Bangkok . About 37ºC. AC for me all year round!
Hey hadasuli welcome i'm Julie
OMG you're a thai people ?? that's so cool i often go to thailand a big part of my family is over there but i'm ethnically chinese ^^.
I will go there in at the beginning of august and it's so damn hot over there, especially in Bangkok, stifling

Quote:
aww .. maybe it wasnt that bad? wow thats a long time .. so I´m happy for you that its over now
Well you never know, but it doesn't really matter i mean i've competed for many schools, and there is no particular school i really want, so i'll take what i get ... Plus i have to put in order all of them, such a pain to do

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 07-19-2006, 09:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cite Des Anges
Hey hadasuli welcome i'm Julie
OMG you're a thai people ?? that's so cool i often go to thailand a big part of my family is over there but i'm ethnically chinese ^^.
I will go there in at the beginning of august and it's so damn hot over there, especially in Bangkok, stifling
I'm from Israel, just live in Bangkok
Old 07-20-2006, 12:24 AM
Elite Fan

I'm here to offer my friendship.
Bunny #166
Game of Thrones | Jon&Daenerys
Old 07-20-2006, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

Welcome to the thread Celie, Hadas and Yuki!

Quote:
i don't know, i've always found that show rather funny than depressing
Oh it is funny. But when you watch it for a long time, you start wondering why they are singles who are always surrounded by cool men and why you barely ever see a good one where you live

Quote:
but i'm ethnically chinese ^^
You know what? This summer I gained a chinese step-mother

Quote:
I went babysitting yesterday, baby was asleep so just watched tv in another house then mine
Babysitting is alwys good with babies because they don't ask you for anything too elaborate

Sorry for your sunburn Cris How's the job going?

Quote:
It surely is Sometimes I don't really like the show because I find it to be too unreal (even if I know I'm 20 and not 30 like them) but it's addicting! I can't help to keep watching and watching even if I've already seen the same episode twice or something

Also, I don't know if the lifestyle 30-something woman have in New York is that expensive but whoa. It's funny how different things are between countries.
Well, they're supposed to be 30-something that are well-off so maybe it's that

It's true that it's addicting but a little unrealistic. But well it's a TV show as in fictional so...

Quote:
I know ... I miss this thread here but usually I dont have as much time as I had before .. but I ttry to drop by as often as possible
And we're grateful that you still do

Quote:
The heat wave finally died down today where I live. It feels nice out. Not all humid like the past few days.
Good for you!

Here it's still the same, not that hot (around 33°C) but there's not much wind so it's hard to stand.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey Yuki lol I accept your offer
Old 07-20-2006, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
.. part time job sounds cool.. so you earn mobney but also have free time
Exactly. And it's going to be lovely during the year

Quote:
Well if you have the money and know the right people, i guess this is the kind of life yuo might have over there, my cousin lives over there, she def has this lifestyle but i think that most people don't, it's still tv you know
That's what I was thinking It's just that whenever the show is being talked about, it is often described as "very real". I understand women feeling identified with it, but I still think we should separate it from reality.

Quote:
you said it

Quote:
Quote:
Hey Yuki lol I accept your offe
We all do!

Quote:
So the wedding did happen after all? I supposed it did, but was curious!

Quote:
How's the job going?
Fine, just fine. There are days where it's great and there's hardly anyone so you can take your time and do things...and there are other days where I'm absolutely stressed.
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 07-20-2006, 05:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I'm from Israel, just live in Bangkok
Oh cool ^^

Hey ~*Yuki*~ we accept your friendship

Quote:
But when you watch it for a long time, you start wondering why they are singles who are always surrounded by cool men and why you barely ever see a good one where you live
true, true ...

Quote:
Oh really ? ...

Quote:
Exactly. And it's going to be lovely during the year
Yeah if i'm accepted in a school i'll definately do that next year What's your job by the way ?

Old 07-22-2006, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - cris -
So the wedding did happen after all? I supposed it did, but was curious!
It did, indeed. I saw my father on Tuesday, just after he came back from China. I won't meet my step-mother until she moves to France so I can't say how she is but I hope she's nice.

Quote:
Oh really ? ...
Yes Real chinese from China too.
Old 07-22-2006, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Yuki*~
Yuki How are you?
Old 07-24-2006, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah if i'm accepted in a school i'll definately do that next year What's your job by the way ?
I work in a videoclub. I've finally gotten used to their strange complex system and computer programs so I'm finally more comfortable there! I've been working more than I should lately, though. But it's cool.

Quote:
It did, indeed. I saw my father on Tuesday, just after he came back from China. I won't meet my step-mother until she moves to France so I can't say how she is but I hope she's nice.
That's good! I hope you like her
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 07-25-2006, 04:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yes Real chinese from China too.
Oh i see well yeah i hope you'll get along great with her ^^ does she speak french btw ?

Quote:
I work in a videoclub. I've finally gotten used to their strange complex system and computer programs so I'm finally more comfortable there! I've been working more than I should lately, though. But it's cool.
Oh that's nice yeah i definetely need some part time job

Old 07-31-2006, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

So, Julie! You told us you had been accepted where you wanted? What are you going to do 'next year' then?
Old 07-31-2006, 12:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - cris -
So, Julie! You told us you had been accepted where you wanted? What are you going to do 'next year' then?
Well next year i'll be in an engeneering school which is rather specialized in electronic and industry, but i still don't know what i will exactly be when i'll be done with it because you have to choose on second year between 3 main subject i don't remember . Anyways there are a lot of different career prospect so no one can tell how they'll end up, normally i have to study there for 3 years, maybe after that i'll do 1 year in a business school or something because i'm not sure i want to stay in a purely scientific field my whole life

It's kind of you to ask , do you have a particular career in mind ?

Old 07-31-2006, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

It's sounds nice And it's normal you still don't know what you want to do completely!

My degree is not as flexible as yours, I think. I still need two another years to be done with it, and with it (that is basically English and English Literature) there are various professional paths I could take. My aspiration was to be a writer, but I know that's not likely to happen so I am just planning on ending. And then I'll try to look for a job concerning publishing houses, or books..just books Then i'll figure it out.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey, you could be an editor

Or a teacher, have you ever thought about teaching ? I had been considering this for a long time, i've made my mind up just recently, because teaching in France is kinda ungrateful you know. And well i still can teach if take a part-time job as a tutor for private lessons

Anyway, have planned anything this summer ?