Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2023, 10:36 PM
Graphics Team

Off Topic #2: Looking forward to 2024

I hope no more new things are discovered weekly for your remainder of 2023 Chelle.

My weekend has been a busy one. I hope everyone has had good weekends.
Old 11-12-2023, 11:38 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for the new one

I'm a bit in shock. The owner was saying before I left today she had EIGHT applicants for the open position . The director & her will be interviewing five of them on Thursday. They're all trainees but at least on paper sound solid so surely in that amount we can get someone. Guess there is some hope in the world

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread!

Hi everyone
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 11:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hi Ingrid How are you?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-17-2023, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm fine, thanks! How are you? Any plans for the weekend?
Old 11-17-2023, 03:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Tired? Overworked? Frustrated? Ok otherwise

Honestly feel like it will just be ticking things off what feels like a never-ending to-do list. Going to work on Christmas presents & cards & a celebration OP for

How about you? Any weekend plans?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-17-2023, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry to hear that I hope you get everything done and manage to get some rest too.

I recently started seeing someone and we're going to watch a movie tomorrow and then have dinner.
Old 11-17-2023, 11:22 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks I've felt a bit productive today so that helps. Found some ways to relax as well.

That sounds nice enjoy What movie are you (or did you) see?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-18-2023, 11:58 PM
Graphics Team

Eight? That is wonderful news Chelle. I hope they were able to find a suitable person and you won't be understaffed for too much longer.

Hopefully you were able to relax over the weekend too. And stop feeling overworked and frustrated.

Ingrid I hope you enjoyed the movie and dinner.

My weekend went too quickly again but unlike last weekend where I was busy doing different jobs this weekend was more for relaxing.

My wife has said she will cook dinner tonight and she will cook meat and I do wonder if I have done something to make her feel she needs to care for me. Usually she will only cook meat if I am sick or otherwise unable to do it myself.

Reaching 3000 posts gave me another diamond! Is there somewhere which tells me what post amounts gains another diamond under my username?
Old 11-19-2023, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Thanks I've felt a bit productive today so that helps. Found some ways to relax as well.

That sounds nice enjoy What movie are you (or did you) see?
That's good, I'm glad. Take care of yourself

Thanks! We saw Killers of the Flower Moon. I probably wouldn't have gone to see it on my own but it was very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by - eternal sunshine - (View Post)
Ingrid I hope you enjoyed the movie and dinner.

My weekend went too quickly again but unlike last weekend where I was busy doing different jobs this weekend was more for relaxing.

My wife has said she will cook dinner tonight and she will cook meat and I do wonder if I have done something to make her feel she needs to care for me. Usually she will only cook meat if I am sick or otherwise unable to do it myself.
I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend even if it did go by quickly.

Aw maybe she was just trying to do something nice for you? Either way I hope you had a nice dinner together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by - eternal sunshine - (View Post)
Reaching 3000 posts gave me another diamond! Is there somewhere which tells me what post amounts gains another diamond under my username?
Yes, you can find them here.
Old 11-20-2023, 12:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

They have & she started today . I don't know how things worked out so well but it should help a lot

Don't question it, just appreciate that she offered to cook the dinner . Maybe you seemed sick or needing a break to her? Or she just wanted to be nice

Interesting movie. Glad it was good. I don't think I'd go see that myself either. sometimes it is good to have someone push you to see things & then discover new good things. Nice you've got that at least here in this case

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-21-2023, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's great she's already started, Chelle. I'm sure that does help.

I agree, it is good to try new things sometimes
Old 11-21-2023, 11:40 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Having lunch breaks & being able to leave on time always helps

I should try new things more often. Not sure when I last did that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-23-2023, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well from what you've said it sounds like you've been very busy at work and tired, which doesn't leave much time or energy to try new things
Old 11-24-2023, 01:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Could be. Or it'd make a good excuse . Work has me too tired to do much though . Nice to not do overtime this week though

Hope you've had a good week

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread